我想离开 我想我们单独呆着
I want to go. I want to be on our own.
我们到这里还没多久
We haven’t been here very long.
我们呆了两整天了 就像要月以继月地住下去一样
We’ve been here month after month for two whole days.
我要为那个人工作啊
Mm, but I’m gonna work for the man.
但我不是
Well, I’m not. I’m not.
莫里斯请客
Suits by Maurice.
我们叫孩子什么
What shall we call the baby?
什么孩子
Huh? Baby?
我们的孩子
Our baby.
我想 就叫宝贝
Oh, “the baby, ” I guess.
-怎么了 -我在想象你很胖的样子
-What is it? -I’m trying to imagine you fat.
-怎么了 -我在想象你很瘦的样子
-What is it? -Trying to imagine you thin.
就像我对女公爵说的那样
As I said to the duchess,
“如果你想成为女公爵 就做一个女公爵吧”
“If you wanna be a duchess be a duchess.
“如果你想做♥爱♥ 就把帽子脱了”
If you wanna make love, hats off.”
亲爱的 我们就约在这里见面吧
Darling, I’ll meet you here,
就这里 10年之后 好吗
right here, 10 years from now. Is it a deal?
那时你正在造10英里高的摩天大楼
You’ll be building skyscrapers 10 miles high by then.
但你不会有时间下来的
You’ll never be able to get down in time.
我会一直想着我们的这个地方的
I’ll always think of this place as ours.
爸爸来了
Here comes Daddy.
你到底怎么了
What the hell’s the matter with you?
如果你以为我会等上10年
If you think I’m gonna wait for 10 years,
然后出现在这里对你说”喂”
and then turn up and say “what ho”…
没人想让你说”喂”
Nobody wants you to say “what ho.”
-说”亲爱的” -说亲爱的 或者其它的
-Say, “darling”— -Or “darling” or anything else.
-我再也不想见到你了 -那就不要见了
-I never want to see you again. -Then don’t.
-我恨你 -乔安娜 听着
-I hate you! -Joanna, listen.
我们在这过程中一直都很清醒 没有人欺骗另一个人
We both went into this with our eyes open. Nobody deceived anyone else.
所以不要和我玩被毁了的处♥女♥的把戏
So stop playing the ruined virgin.
这是我以前听说过的把戏 我并不喜欢
It’s a tune I’ve heard before, and I didn’t like it then.
不管怎样 你是那个坚持要回去的人…
Anyway, you’re the one who’s insisting…
回你那个该死的合唱团
on going back to your— your damn choir.
-乔安娜 我不希望你走 -你希望的
-Joanna, I don’t want you to go! -Yes, you do.
你只想把我当成你的美好回忆 越早离开越好
You just want me to become a beautiful memory. The sooner the better.
谁说是美好回忆了 到我这儿来
Who said anything about beautiful? Will you come here?
-我再也不想见你了 -不见得…
-I never want to see you again. -Not much. Ow!
-一生都不想 -乔安娜
-As long as I live! -Joanna!
-不 -我决定了 我们应该结婚
-No! -I’ve decided we should get married.
-你怎么说 -好的
-What do you say? -Yes!
-我不会让你失望的 -我会让你失望的
-I won’t ever let you down. -I will you.
只要我拥有了你 我不会介意你做什么
I don’t care what you do, just as long as I’ve got you.
乔安娜·华♥莱♥士♥
Mm, Joanna Wallace.
你不会后悔的 先生
Huh. You won’t be sorry, sir.
-你会的 -永远不会
-You will. -Never.
永远 永远 永远
Never, never, never, never.
大卫 我们都在这里
David, we’re all down here.
卡罗琳
Caroline…
我想让你与珍宁和南尼一起吃午饭
I want you to have lunch with Jeanine and Nanny.
这样好吗 吃完以后你们可以去游泳
Won’t that be nice? And afterwards, you all can go for a swim.
你真不听话 昨天我们都在等你
David, you are naughty. We were expecting you yesterday.
-我很抱歉 -你真的非常不听话
-I am sorry. -You are very naughty.
谁是你不认识的
Who don’t you know, hmm?
这是尼克和米歇尔 你认识的
Well, this is Nick and Michelle. You know them.
还有马克和莫里斯
And Mark and Maurice, le comte et la comtesse.
你见过乔安娜吗
Oh, have you met Joanna?
-你好 -乔安娜·华勒士 我的弟弟大卫
-Hello. -Joanna Wallace, my brother, David.
-你好吗 -你好
-How are you? -Hello.
她很疲倦和过热 有点头痛…
She’s tired and overheated, and she has a headache.
但是除此之外 她一切都好 谢谢你
But apart from that, she’s fine. Thank you very much.
马克 我觉得你很可怕 我觉得他很可怕
Mark, I think you’re horrible. I think he’s horrible.
马克 我给了米歇尔一个岛屿
Mark, I have given Michelle an island.
你在这里完工之后 一定要来给我们造一座房♥子
When you have finished here, you must come and build us a nest.
你会很幸运的 尼基
You’ll be lucky, Nicky.
我是很幸运
I am lucky.
马克 声音太吵了 我都听不见我喝酒的声音了
Oh, Mark, I must tell you. I can’t hear myself drink.
亨利
Henri!
它们再不会回家来喝早茶
And they never got home to early tea.
-早上好 咖啡 -早上好 谢谢
-Good morning. Coffee? -Good morning. Thank you.
您喜欢吗 要不要再来一杯
S’il vous plaît? Un autre tasse.
卡罗琳要我问候你
Caroline sends you her love.
你们在这里过的夜吗
Did you spend the night here?
是的 住得很舒服
Yes. It’s very comfortable.
你曾经在这住过 是吗
Oh, you’ve stayed here before, have you?
嗯 一两次
Once or twice.
我想和乔安娜单独谈谈 你介意吗
Do you mind if I speak with Joanna alone?
当然不
But of course.
你们住在同一个房♥间吗
Did you sleep in the same room?
是的
Yes.
换句话说…
In other words, you…
你们相爱了
Are you in love?
-是的 -只不过认识一天而已
-Yes. -After only one day?
我明白了
I see.
我就是这样
I’m like that.
是吗
Are you?
你在此之前有多少次也是像这样做的
How many times has this happened before, you being like that?
两次 你和大卫
Twice. You and David.
我以为你会和我在一起一生的
I thought I was gonna last a lifetime.
我并不是有意的
I never meant it to happen.
我们只是突然发现…
We just suddenly found that we…
相处融洽
Got on.
-如果你喜欢这样说的话 -这个想法快让我发疯了
-If you like. -Oh, I’m absolutely mad about the idea.
你无须自责 你知道的
You really mustn’t blame yourself, you know.
我必须告诉你 你会被恶魔诅咒的
You’ve got an infernal bloody gall, I must say.
我并没有自责 我在责怪你
I don’t bloody blame myself. I blame you.
这太可笑了
But that is ridiculous.
听着 乔安娜是我的妻子 你不知道吗
Look, Joanna’s my wife, or hadn’t you heard?
很久之前你就开始不再爱她了
Since some time you have not loved Joanna.
-我并不是要把她从你身边抢走 -哦
-I am not taking her away from you. -Oh?
我们只是暂时一起出游
No, we are simply going away together for a time.
谢谢 这让我安心了不少
Thanks. That’s really set my mind at rest.
很遗憾我们没有早一些认识
I am sorry we did not know each other longer.
-那会使事情变得简单一些 -是的 也更有趣
-It would have been easier. -Yeah, and more fun.
对于抢走你朋友的妻子你可能会有极度的快乐
Then you could have had the supreme pleasure of taking your friend’s wife.
那很有趣吗
That’s real kicks, huh?
嘿
Hey!
你为什么不来
Mark, why don’t you come out?
帕拉莫斯不会介意的
Palamos won’t mind.
别动那棵树
Hey! Not that one!
它还有生命
There’s still life in it.
整个世界都快变得面目全非了
The whole worid is changing out of all recognition.
没有什么会是永恒的了
There is no such thing as permanence anymore.
我想是没有了
No, I suppose not.
我们应该感到高兴
And we should be glad.
我想是这样
I suppose so.
什么样的人会对坐着却一言不发
What kind of people just sit like that without a word to say to each other?
-已婚的人 -非常正确
-Married people. -Exactly.
-这真让人难过 -不 亲爱的
-It’s so sad. -No, my darling…
这并不很坏
that is not sad.
当事情结束时
When something is finished…
总要有一个说”结束了”
one must say it’s finished.
我会永远爱你 永远 不管发生什么
I’ll always love you. Always, always, no matter what.
不管怎样都爱
Hmm. No matter what?
是的 直到我再也抓不住你为止
Yes. As long as I don’t catch you.
-如果抓住了我 你就可以留我在你身边 -不…
-If you catch me, you can keep me. -Oh!
现在是人必须要长大的时候了
There comes a time when we must grow.
当以前的事情变得不再有趣
When the old things are not amusing anymore.
-感觉如何 -很痛苦
-How is that? -Painful.
没接住 你这怀孕的母猪 完全是用腿来碰球的
That was out, you pregnant little sow. Plumb out. Leg before driftwood.
-怀孕的什么 -怀孕的母猪
-Pregnant what? -Pregnant sow.