啊哟
Ow!
好了 我们比原计划晚了17分钟
All right, we are 17 minutes behind schedule.
马库斯 你还有53公里要开
Uh, Marcus, you have 53 kilometers still to go.
-好的 -好烫啊
-Okay? -It’s hot!
亲爱的 我不想说出来…
Oh, sweetheart, I hate to say it…
但是我们的确应该把车停在遮荫处
but we should have left the car under the sun shelter, Howie.
我知道了 甜心 我们走吧 马库斯
I know, sugar bush. Let’s move it, Marcus, eh?
-妈咪 -怎么了 亲爱的
-Mommy? -What is it, candy face?
我饿了
I’m hungry!
挺有趣的 是不是 但是我有我的时间表
Very funny, isn’t he? But I happen to have a schedule.
麻烦的是 我们有两个人 那是所有麻烦的根源
The trouble is there’s two of us. That’s the basis of the whole trouble.
如果我有一辆车 我发誓
If I ever have a car, I swear
在我有生之年会让每一个要搭车的人上车
I’ll never pass a single hitchhiker as long as I live.
我们必须要拿性命开玩笑吗
Must we dice with death?
从什么时候开始这车变成只有两种速度了
Since when has this car got only two speeds—
110和停止
110 and stop?
那好 你来开
I’ll tell you what. You drive.
-我告诉你 我宁愿下车走路 -你去走路吧
-I’ll tell you what. I’ll walk. -Okay, walk!
别这样 小乔 别那么傻
Come on, Jo. Don’t be silly.
你一个人呆着会感觉好很多 不是吗
You’d be far better off on your own, wouldn’t you?
哦 别再这样 乔安娜
Oh, not again. Joanna!
你想继续赶路 我知道 莫里斯在等着呢
You want to get on. I know. Maurice is waiting.
-让他去等吧 -他把你捆在一根绳子上了
-Let him wait. -He’s got you on a line.
他要做的是把你一点点绕进来
All he has to do is start reeling you in…
不要再提莫里斯了
Will you shut up about Maurice!
如果不是因为他的话 你知道我们会怎么样吗
If it weren’t for Maurice, you know where we’d be?
-幸福 -分手
-Happy! -Broke.
-分手 而且幸福 -你想回去住在地下室里吗
-Broke and happy! -You want to go back to living in a cellar?
-你讨厌那个地方 -我喜欢那里
-You hated it! -I loved it.
-你讨厌那里 -我讨厌那里
-You hated it. -I hated it.
我讨厌对别人唯命是从
I hate being at other people’s beck and call.
只要有人来命令我 我就会非常愤怒 就是这样
As soon as someone becks or calls, I just resent it. That’s all.
好吧 你来做主 你来指挥
Okay, you run the show. You handle it.
你关心房♥子 公♥寓♥ 南尼和拉斯伯恩夫人
You worry about the house and the flat and Nanny and Mrs. Rathbone.
-我什么都不想管 -难道我想吗
-I don’t want any of them! -Do I?
我是那个想要彩绘的运动手表的人吗
Am I the one that wants enamel sports watches?
拿去 你的手表 我不想要了 我什么都不想要了
Take your watch. I don’t want it. I don’t want anything.
为什么 当你给了一个女人她想要的东西之后
Why is it whenever you give a woman everything she wants,
她就会变得如此残忍♥
she gets so bloody minded?
你并没有给我我想要的东西
You don’t give me everything I want.
而是给了我你想给我的东西
You give me everything you want to give me.
乔安娜 你的手表
Joanna, your watch.
乔安娜 我爱你
Joanna, I love you!
快走吧 莫里斯在等呢
Come on. Maurice is waiting.
贱女人
Bitch.
听着 亲爱的 我们不能一起走了
Listen, sweetheart. We’re not gonna make it together, see.
我们总是不交好运 所以我们分开走
We don’t get the breaks. So this is the kiss-off.
你走大路 我走小路
You take the high road. I’ll take the low road.
我们看看谁会在谁之前到达什么地方 好吗
We’ll see who gets in where before who, ‘kay?
如果我们再次相遇 那很好
If we meet again, great.
如果碰不到了 那么 节日快乐
If not, happy holidays.
并非我心硬如铁 只是…
No hard feelings, but, uh…
-你有你的时间表 -是的
-You have a schedule. -Right.
你那在阿尔法罗密欧车里的 衣着光鲜的朋友呢
What happened to your slick friend in the Alfa Romeo?
我告诉他我爱上你了 所以他让我下车了
I told him I was in love with you, so he put me down.
我提醒你…
I warn you.
不要
Don’t.
你想来杯咖啡吗
What would you say to a cup of coffee?
您要开个房♥间吗 先生
Vous avez une chambre, monsieur?
是的
Mais oui, monsieur.
什么样的人会那样对坐着 却一言不发
What kind of people just sit like that without a word to say to each other?
已婚的人
Married people?
这有悖于我的原则
This is definitely against my principles.
很好 我想它不会总是发生
Good. I wouldn’t like to think it happened all the time.
我一点都没想过会和你睡在旅馆里
I had absolutely no intention of sleeping in hotels.
你没想过
You didn’t?
当然 否则你以为我带了睡袋是用来干嘛的
Hell, no. What do you think I brought a sleeping sack for?
我没有认真地去想过
I hadn’t seriously thought about it.
你是谁
Who are you?
一个女孩
Some girl.
睡得好吗
Sleep well?
我觉得那个房♥间是建在碎盘机上的
I think that room was over the plate-smashing annex.
我将就着过的时光已经结束了
My days for roughing it are over.
下一回 让莫里斯替我们预定一个房♥间
Next time why don’t you get Maurice to reserve us a room,
如果你自己记不起来的话…
if you can’t remember yourself.
最好是有地毯的房♥间
Preferably with a carpet…
还有热水龙头里 出来的不会再是…
and something else in the hot tap besides…
好了 现在我们要出发了…
All right, now when we’re ready…
乔安娜坐在发烫的位子上开车…
it’s, uh, Joanna in the hot seat…
凯瑟琳 副驾驶员 好吗
and Catherine the Great, the codriver, okay?
我们还有三个礼拜要旅行
We’ve still got three weeks to go,
所以你最好还是随遇而安吧
so you may as well make the best of it.
不管你信不信 我已经在尽力那样做了
Believe it or not, I am making the best of it.
-是你要来的 -可以走了吗
-You wanted to come. -Okay?
妈妈 我不喜欢乔安娜看着我
Mommy, I don’t wantJoanna to look at me.
露丝 别说傻话
Oh, Ruthie, don’t be so silly.
乔安娜 我能和你说几句话吗
Joanna, may I say something?
可能你会觉得非常可笑
This may sound absolutely ridiculous to you.
我知道你爱露丝 但是她似乎 并没有意识到这一点
I know that you love Ruthie, but she doesn’t seem to realize it.
我想你并没有向她传达你的爱意
I don’t think you’re getting through to her.
她觉得你对她有敌意
She’s gotten the idea that you’re hostile to her.
我可以给你一个建议吗
May I make a suggestion?
为什么你不哄她一下呢
Why don’t you woo her a little bit?
哄她
Woo her?
对啊 哄她一下
That’s right. Woo her a little bit.
走吧 我们在路上再做这件事
Okay, let’s get this show on the road.
露丝 甜心 来吧
Ruthie, honey, come on.
有冷热水 浴室…
It has running hot and cold, bath…
免费停车♥库♥ 电♥话♥…
free garage, telephone…
餐厅里不能使用无线收音机
and transistor radios are not allowed in the dining room.
听起来很简陋 但我决定就住那里
Well, sounds minimal, but I’ll buy it.
我不想去旅馆
I don’t want to go to a hotel!
-哦—— -那会是我们晚上的家 甜心
-Oh! -Our little home for the night, sweetness.
-你当然得去那里 -我不要
-Of course you do. -I don’t! I don’t!
我可以拿回车钥匙吗
Uh, Ruthie, may I have the keys back now, please?
不
No!
那好吧 我们就不得不在这里过夜了
All right. We’ll just have to stay here all night.
这是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
是的
Yes!
-什么都不吃 -我一点都不饿
-With nothing to eat? -I’m not hungry.
-她吃过小点了 -凯茜 别这样
-She had a little snack— -Cathy, please.
露丝 给我钥匙
Ruthie, give me that key!
你没有备用钥匙吗
Don’t you have a spare?
如果我用的那个就是备用的
If I used the spare,
那我们当然就没有备用钥匙了
we don’t have a spare.
妈妈 我累了
Mommy, I’m so tired.
你仍然想要一个孩子吗
Do you still want a child?
我仍然想要孩子 我只是不想要那个孩子
I still want a child. I just don’t want that child.
我们在结婚之前就说好的…
We agreed before we were married…
我们不会有孩子的
we weren’t gonna have any children.
在我们结婚之前 我们的确没有孩子
And before we were married, we didn’t.
哈
Ha, ha.
露丝 你扔了钥匙这件事情做得非常有趣
Ruthie, you know, that was kind of a funny thing you did with the key.
反应很快
Fast thinking.
-你看到它落在哪里了吗 -是的
-Did you see where it landed? -Yes.
好女孩 在哪里
Good girl. Where?
我不会告诉你的
I’m not going to tell you.
告诉你♥爸♥爸 立刻
Tell your daddy at once!
在那里
There.
我哄了她了
I wooed her.