我记不起来了
I can’t really remember.
当然 你那个时候头发不错
You had hair in those days, of course.
我不觉得我们当时发生了什么真正的…
I don’t think we had any kind of real…
争吵 在MG里
you know, in the MG—bust up.
听着 如果你真的想要大房♥子 大车子
Look, if you really want big houses, fast cars…
-冷热水 仆人…-谁想要那个了
-hot and cold running servants— -Who wants that?
我知道你想要什么 你要大房♥子 大车子
I know what you want. You want big houses, fast cars…
你是对的 是有怪声音
You’re right. There is a donk.
现在才有 我认为刚才就有了
There is? I thought there was.
那里 咚咚咚的
Mm, right there. Donk, donk, donk.
就在那里 毫无疑问 有些东西松了
There’s something loose, without a question.
如果有 是你弄松了它
If there is, you loosened it.
试着放开汽车的低档
Joanna, try and keep out of the lower gears.
你试着放开低档
You try keeping out of the lower gears.
-乔安娜 -来吧
-Joanna! -Go on.
你太疯狂了
You’re mad!
你疯了 让我来驾驶
You’re out of your mind! Listen! Let me get this…
你看 如果你小心的话就没有怪声音了
See? No donk if you’re careful.

Oh!
噢 闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
我讨厌干这个 我看不到…
I hate this! I can’t see a— Oh!
我的眼睛里进油了 我要放弃…
I’ve got oil in my eye now! I could quite happily…
下面的活干得如何了
How is it down there?
一片漆黑
Pitch black.
这个排气管锈得那么厉害 要是能看见就能…
This exhaust pipe is so rusty, I could— If I could just see!
在黑暗中做事情很困难 对吧
Difficult doing things in the dark, isn’t it?
我们买♥♥不起一个新的公♥寓♥
We cannot afford a new flat.
以我们目前的预算 我们甚至买♥♥不起一个新的排气管
On our present budget, we can’t even afford a new exhaust pipe.
你真的应该试着放开低档
You really ought to try avoiding the lower gears, you know.
为什么你不塞一只非常英国式的袜子在嘴里
Why don’t you put a very British sock in it?
为什么你不把一只烧熟的鸡蛋塞到嘴里
Why don’t you put a hard-boiled egg in it?
好了
That fixed it!
你的意思是汽车修理好了 还是鸡蛋处理好了
You mean that’s fixed it? Or that’s fixed it?
一个小时以后再问我
Ask me in an hour’s time.
你不应该买♥♥一辆MG 你应该买♥♥一辆拖拉机
You shouldn’t have bought an MG You should’ve bought a tractor.
我永远不会忘记你坐在那个拖拉机后面的样子
I’ll never forget you sitting in the back of that chauffeur-driven tractor.
我不会告诉你 我当时觉得你令人难以忍♥受
I’d never even spoken to you, and I thought you looked insufferable.
女孩们觉得你很可爱 所以
The giris were putty about you. And so,
天啊 你自己也这样觉得
heaven knows, were you.
噢 天啊 我们该怎么办
What are we going to do?
我们不会按时到达那里了
We’ll never get there in time.
帮帮我
Help us, please.

Hey!
哦 可爱的我哈
Oh, lovely me-a?

Hey!
你进步了 帕特
You’re improving, Pat.
你怎么了
What’s the matter with you?
没什么 噢 没什么是对的
Nothing! Oh, everything!
我觉得我不适合旅游
I don’t think travel agrees with me.
-我希望不是麻疹 -我得过麻疹的 克莱佛
-I hope it isn’t measles. -I’ve had measles, clever!
一定是其它的什么病
It must be something else.
噢 不
Oh, no!
水痘 毫无疑问
Chicken pox. No question.
那会把所有的事情都弄糟的
That’s messed everything up but completely.
把什么弄糟了 我的意思是 你们本来想干什么
Messed what up completely? I mean, what do you want exactly?
我们本来是要一起去度假的
We’re supposed to be going on holiday together…
然后在这个月的中旬
then on to the music festival at Menton.
去参加芒通的音乐节 不知道我们现在该做什么
Middle of the month. What we’ll do now, I don’t know.
神啊 我也不知道
Golly, nor do I.
那么
Oh, no!
已经有四个人得了
And then there were four.
我想 只有一件事情可以做了
Only one thing to do, I suppose…
我们来看看谁能在早晨安然离开
let’s see who’s left in the morning.
好计划
Good plan.
你早上感觉好吗
How are you this morning?
非常好 你呢
I’m very well. How are you?
非常之好
Very well indeed.
其她人呢
And, uh, the others?
恐怕这是一个伤亡惨重的夜晚
I’m afraid it’s been a night full of casualties.
我觉得很遗憾
I am sorry. Ah.
我觉得我们应该把小客车留给她们 然后继续赶路
I think we should leave them and the minibus and press on.
-你觉得呢 -你怎么可以如此无情
-Does that appeal to you? -How can you be so callous? Tsk, tsk, tsk.
-我们什么时候离开 -当你准备好的时候
-When do we leave? -Whenever you’re ready.
我以为你去医生那里看病了
Joanna! I thought you’d gone to the doctor’s.
-我开车送其他人去了 我没得病 -你确定吗
-I drove the others. Nothing wrong with me. -Are you positive?
感觉是会骗人的
That feeling can be very deceptive.
-是的 -我在12岁的时候出过水痘了
-Right. -I’ve had chicken pox when I was 12.
我们不会把车开走的 把它留给其他人
We’re not taking the bus. We’re leaving that for the others,
她们好些了的时候可以用
when they’re better.
-我想我们要搭便车了 -我喜欢搭便车
-We thought we’d hitchhike. -I love hitchhiking.
-我不会碍事的 对吗 -你怎么会有这种念头
-I won’t be in the way, will I? -Whatever gave you that idea?
你觉得我们今晚会在哪里呢
Where do you think we’ll get to by tonight?
那里
There?
-嗯 -那里
-Hmm. -There.
我们可以到的更远 不是吗
Oh, we can do better than that, can’t we, Jacqueline?
我们可以吗
Can we, Jacqueline?
杰姬
Jackie?
-小羊羔 -我想是的
-Lambs. -I guessed.
哦 它们很可爱 对吧
Well, aren’t they sweet?
-杰姬很可怜 对不对 -是吗
-It’s a shame aboutJackie, isn’t it? -Isn’t it?
我觉得你希望我 会是出水痘的那一个
I suppose you’d have preferred if I’d been the one who got the chicken pox?
你不需要一直陪着我
Look, you don’t have to stay with me, you know.
听着 亲爱的 让我们把话讲明白
Listen, sweetheart, let’s get this straight.
我绝对没有想要和你待在一起
I have absolutely no intention of staying with you.
我不知道你有什么计划 可是我有我的安排
I don’t know what your plans are, but I have a schedule.
我不像你一样 是在度假
I am not, whatever you may be, on holiday.
-我明白 -我在这里只是为了楼房♥建筑
-I understand. -I’m here strictly for the buildings.
其它的一切都无关紧要
Anything else is entirely by the way.
一分钟都不能浪费 我的时间都已经规划好了
I haven’t a minute to waste. My time is organized.
你在执行你的时间表
You’re on a schedule.
一个非常紧张的时间表
But a tight schedule.
你今天早上记得带上护照了吗
Mark, did you remember to pick up your passport this morning?
马克 马克
Mark! Mark!
如果有一样东西是我真正轻视的
If there’s one thing I really despise,
那就是一个不可缺少的女人
it’s an indispensable woman.
没有人知道建造它的人的名字
Nobody knows the names of the men who made it.
创造出如此精致的建筑…
To make something as exquisite as this without…
却没有想要把你的愚蠢的名字散播
wanting to smash your stupid name
在这个世界之中…
all over it.
你想这样做吗
Would you want to?
现如今 你总是会听说人们想要出名…
All you hear about nowadays is people making names,
而不是创造东西
not things.
额…
Uh…
-对不起 你是不是想要我给你拍照 -不
-Oh, sorry. Did you want me to take your picture? -No, no, no.
事实上 这是一只三维的照相机
This is really a three-dimensional camera.
是用来拍摄三维的东西的
It’s really meant for photographing three-dimensional subjects.
事实上 我也是三维的啊
I’m three-dimensional, as a matter of fact.
这个主要是用来拍建筑的
It’s basically for buildings.
好吧 我不是建筑
Well, I’m not a building.
好了
There we are.
我们不会浪费一分钟停下来吃午餐的
We won’t have to waste a minute stopping for lunch.
和女人在一起的麻烦是 她们总希望给你贴上标签
The trouble with women is they try to label you…
把你放在鸽巢中
put you in a pigeonhole.
但她们没有意识到的是…
What they don’t realize is…
唯一适合待在鸽子窝里的东西 是鸽子
the only thing that really fits in a pigeonhole is a pigeon.
婚姻是她们唯一在想的东西
Marriage is all they ever think about.
在40岁之前 我不会打算要结婚的
I’ve got no intention of getting married for at least 40 years.
这并不是说我对性有排斥 而是我并不追求那婚姻的契约
Not that I have anything against sex. It’s contracts I don’t go for.
一种长♥期♥而优质地服务的承诺 你是处♥女♥吗
Promises oflong service and good conduct—Are you a virgin?
-我想你是的 看得出来 -恭喜 你猜对了
-Thought you were. I can always tell. -Congratulations.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!