-怎么说 -我得到了那份工作
-And? -I got the job.
太好了
Good.
太好了
Good?
你要去美国
You’re going to the States?
-只去两年 -请给我10分钟的时间
-Only for two years. -Then you must spare me 10 minutes.
我需要你的建议 马克
I need your advice, Mark.
礼拜五 我们会在罗马见到他
We’re gonna see him in Rome on Friday on his way through.
10分钟
Ten minutes, huh?
我听说了
Oh, hi. Say,
你和这个漂亮女孩的好消息
I’ve heard the wonderful news about you and this beautiful girl here.
如果你们可以和那两个人一样幸福
And I only wanna say that if you two can be as happy…
拥有像他们一样的婚姻的话…
as those two wonderful people over there, and have a marriage like theirs…
就什么都不用担心了
you haven’t got a thing to worry about.
马克 我的问题很简单但也很复杂
Uh, but you see, Mark, my problem is very simple, but very complicated.
所以你必须给我10分钟的时间
So you must spare me 10 minutes, huh?
就10分钟
Oh, 10 minutes, please.
你是最清楚的人
Now, you see, you’re the obvious man,
因为这房♥子最初是由你构思的
since it was your original conception.
我觉得你来看看该怎么做才是公平的
And I think it only fair that you see what you can do. Because if…
大家都跳起来吧
Oh. Oh, everybody jump, please.
大家跳起来
Everybody jump.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
我想你应该去那里指导…
I think you should be there to supervise…
我讨厌那样的场合…
I hate those occasions.
我讨厌那样的场合 你喜欢那样的场合
I hate those occasions. You love those occasions.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Oh, and I love you.
还要持续多久
How long is this gonna go on?
-什么还要持续多久 -假装我们很幸福的样子
-How long is what gonna go on? -The pretense that we’re happy.
你从来都没有假装 谁在假装
You’ve never pretended we’re happy. Who’s pretending?
你 你假装我们幸福地结婚了
You are. That we’re happily married,
还假装想和我一直在一起
that you wanted to stay with me.
-那是两件完全不同的事情 -你不需要告诉我
-Those are two entirely different things. -You don’t have to tell me.
如果你爱上了其他人 你就走吧
If you had someone you wanted to go to, you’d be on your way.
-你不需要告诉我 -你为什么仍在这里
-You don’t have to tell me. -Why are you still here?
因为我不是你
Because I’m not you.
你还要对过去的事情愤怒多久
How long are you gonna go on resenting the past?
谁在说话
Who’s talking? Just who’s talking?
我在说话 如果我们离婚了 你会做什么
I’m talking. What would you do if we got a divorce?
-哭泣 -嗯 会哭多久
-Cry. -Yeah? Like for how long?
我不知道 为什么我们要离婚
I don’t know. Why would we get a divorce?
如果我死了 或者根本不存在会怎样
What if I died or I didn’t exist?
如果我没有得过水痘 我就会染上水痘…我不知道
If I hadn’t had chicken pox, I’d have had chicken pox. I don’t know.
-我爱你 -好吧 那么
-I love you. -Well, then. Well, then.
如果我根本不存在 你会如何
What would you do if I didn’t exist?
可能会和大卫结婚
Probably marry David.
但是你确实存在
But you do exist.
你明明知道答案 为什么还要问我
You knew the answer, so why did you ask the question?
因为我知道答案
Because I knew the answer.
在我的生命中不会有人像你一样重要
There’ll never be anyone else like you in my life.
-你的允诺 -我希望是
-You promise? -I hope.
-是你不能接受 -我不能接受什么
-It’s you who can’t accept it. -What can’t I accept?
为什么每次我说了什么你都要停车
Why do you stop the car every time I say something?
我不能接受什么
What can’t I accept?
不能接受我们已经安定了 结婚了
That we’re a fixture. That we’re married.
你继续想着我会离开你 而我会一直都在这里
You go on about my leaving you, when I’m always still here.
-你真的不希望我离开你 -真的
-You sure you don’t want me to leave you? -Positive.
你以为我为什么会在这里
Why do you think I’m here?
我不知道 就是这样
I don’t know. That’s the whole thing.
就是这样 你从不停下来好好想想
That’s the whole thing. You never stop to think.
我已经停下来想了
I’ve stopped to think.
不要再想了
Stop thinking.
现在
Now?
这里
Here?
-我喜欢幸福的结局 -你真是放荡
-I love happy endings. -You’re just plain immoral.
我们已经结婚了怎么能说是放荡呢
How can it be immoral if we’re married?
我们会要离婚的
We’re gonna have to get a divorce.
-走吧 豪伊 -好的
-Come on, Howie. -Okay, okay.
你必须承认 我们已经改变了
You have to admit it, we’ve changed.
我承认 我们都变了
I admit it, we’ve changed.
很遗憾 但这就是生活
It’s sad, but there it is— life.
至少你不再是个坏脾气
Well, at least you’re not a bad-tempered,
混乱…自以为是的失败者了
disorganized, conceited failure anymore.
你是个坏脾气 混乱…
You’re a bad-tempered, disorganized…
自以为是的成功者
conceited success.
请出示护照
Passeport, s’il vous plaît.
等一下
Wait a minute.
不 我的护照在这里 一定是在这里的某个地方
No, my passport’s in here. It must be in here somewhere.
我要去罗马参加一个很重要的会议
I’ve got a very important meeting in Rome…
我必须要过去
and I’ve got to get through.
-贱女人 -坏东西
-Bitch. -Bastard.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!