It’s okay, honey. It’s going to be okay.
没事了 不会有事
Is that what it was like up on the hill?
就象山丘顶上那样吗
That? NO.
那个 不
We were lucky.
我们很幸运
Those were just downdrafts and microbursts.
那只是下降气流和微爆流而已
Which way is it headed?
它现在往哪儿去?
It’s banking northeast.
东北方
It looks to hit Wakita.
看来会直接侵袭瓦奇塔
I’m going. I’m going. Let’s go.
我要去 走吧
We’re going!
咱们要去
Get me a route around the storm.
帮我看路
Where’s the phone?
电♥话♥呢?
The lines are down.I have try.
被切断了 我试过
Damn it.I’ll drive.
等等 我来开车
We can jump on the 38 exchange and cross Highway 132.
走38接132公路
Honey, it’s Meg. I got to go.
是梅格阿姨 我得去
I’m going back.
我要回去
Good. You’ll be safe at the motel.
很好 你在旅馆很安全
See you in the morning.
明天早上见
I won’t be there.
我不会在
What? Why?
什么? 为什么?
What do you saying?
你在说什么?
I’m saying goodbye. No
我要说再见 不行
You know what? I can’t compete with this.
知道吗? 我比不上这些
I don’t know where to start.
还会有多少龙♥卷♥风♥?
Sooner or later it would have ended. We both know that.
别这样 求求你
Sooner or later it would have ended. We both know that.
我们迟早会分手
The funny thing is…I’m not that upset.
很奇怪 我并不生气
What does that mean?
那意味着什么
We can do it! Come on! Let’s move!
我们赶得到 快走
I didn’t mean it to happen.
我不是故意这样
Billy, I know.It’s okay.
没关系 我了解 没关系的
Bill, come on.
比尔 来呀
You go ahead.She needs you.
去吧 她需要你
I hope Aunt Meg’s okay.
希望梅格阿姨没事
What about you?
那你呢?
Don’t worry about me.I know my way home.
别替我担心 我会回家
We can be to Wakita in an hour.
一小时就能到瓦奇塔
Come on.
比尔 来呀
Oh, my God.
天啊
They had no warning.
他们毫无预警
Jo, wait!
等等
Wait!
等等
Careful, this house could go any second.
小心点 随时都会垮
Take a flashlight.
裘 手电筒
This whole place is ready to go.
随时都会垮 梅格
Careful.
小心
Meg Did you hear that?
梅格 你听到吗?
I heard something. Easy.
我听到声音 别急?
Careful.
小心
She’s down here!
在下面
Meg, we’re here! We’re coming down!
我们来了 我们要下来
Get this off her.Hang on.
把这个移开 撑着点
Don’t move.
别动
Ready? Watch your head.
好了吗? 注意头
Easy. Are you okay?
轻点 轻点
No, I’m all right. I’m fine.
我没事
Oh, God.
躲开
Let’s go.
我们得快点
Can you walk? I’m fine.
你能走吗? 我没事
Watch out!
小心
Joey, take my watch.
谁来帮忙
Go. Careful.
比尔…梅格…
We’re coming out!
我们要出来
Get an ambulance!
找辆救护车
Get an ambulance! Move it! Now! Go!
快去找救护车 快
How about steak and eggs?
来点牛排加蛋如何?
Grab Mose for me! I think he’s a little shaken up.
去救我的小狗 它吓坏了
Don’t worry, I’ll get him!
别担心 我会的
Is she okay?
她没事吧?
We’ll probably keep her overnight.
我要让她住院 以防万一
Forget it.I’m all right.
不必 我没有事
You’re going to the hospital.
你得到医院
Okay, I’ll go. But I’m going to drive myself.
好吧 不过我自己开车
Your car’s in a tree around the corner.
你的车在树上
It’s okay.It’s okay.
没事了 没事了
The F-4 that hit Wakita has now
侵袭瓦奇塔的龙♥卷♥风♥
moved to the Northeast.
转向东北
I’ve just gotten word in
我刚得到一个消息
that an even stronger tornado has started to form…
还有一个更大的龙♥卷♥风♥
…25 miles south where the two storms
刚在瓦基塔南方25英里处
met and combined forces.
这两个暴风雨在那里合二为一
Weather Service says this is unusual.
气象局说这现象很不寻常
Look at this. Here, look at this.
看 看这里
What’re you doing?
你来干什么?
I want to see how you are. How is she?
我来看看你 你还好吧
I was worried about you.
我好担心
Look at this. It’s nothing.
看看这 没事的
He says I have a bump on the head
他说我撞到头
and maybe a broken wrist.
手腕可能折断
Let me see that.
让我看看
There’s nothing to see. It doesn’t hurt.
没什么好看 都不会痛
I’m sorry I wasn’t there.
抱歉 我没有在
Stop blaming yourself. You got me out of the house.
别自责 是你把我救出来
It’s got to stop.I didn’t have any warning.
别再自责 这毫无预警
The sirens went off a few seconds before it hit.
龙♥卷♥风♥来的前几秒警报才响
I didn’t get downstairs.
我来不及下楼
I’m sorry.
对不起
I was listening to the radio and… I mean…
我听了广播 我的意思是
You may not want to know, but it’s happening.
你可能不想知道 但是又发生了
N.S.S. L’s predicting an F-5.
这次预测是F5级
It’s going to happen to someone else.
别人可能受害
You go stop it.
去阻止它吧
I don’t know how.
我不知道该怎么办?
I think you do.
你知道
You’ve been chasing these things
你从小
since you were a little kid.
就在追逐龙♥卷♥风♥
It’s what you do.Go. Do it.
这是你的使命 去完成它吧
You all right?
你还好吧?
I thought you were going with Meg.
我以为你要跟她到医院
What is it?
裘 怎么了?
What is it?
怎么?
I know how to make Dorothy fly.
我知道 该怎么让桃乐丝飞起来
Of course.Of course.
当然 当然
I need every aluminum can you can find.
尽量找铝罐
We need cutters and duct tape.
还要剪刀和胶带
I want to get the last Dorothy on the back of my truck.
把最后桃乐丝搬到卡车上
Both of them, now.
两个都搬
We’re gone!
咱们走了
Are you ready?
达斯帝 准备好了吗?
We’re good.
好了
We’re good? Good.We’re very good.
好了吗? 很好 非常好
Let’s go! Come on!
走吧
You get them done? I think so.
可以了吗? 应该可以
Beautiful.
非常好
Good?
好了吗?
Great job. Be ready to record.
干得好 随时准备报告
Ready?

Be careful.
小心点
Don’t follow too close.
别跟得太近

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!