I don’t know.
不晓得
Bill always went his own way,
比尔总是走自己的路
usually the same way you were going.
那也是你走的方向
Seems like a long time ago.
那是好久以前了
Not so long, Jo.
不算太久
He’s here, isn’t he?
他还在这儿 对不对?
That is so beautiful.
好漂亮哦
We got one!
又有一个
F-3, mile outside of Parlaine!
这次是F3 就在帕兰外♥围♥
This storm has developed in the last 15 minutes.
这个暴风十五分钟前才形成
Doppler radar shows that this is an intense storm.
雷达显示♥威♥力非常强大
Ride with Dusty, okay?
你坐达斯帝的车
What’s SELS say? Big!
电视怎么说? 说很强大
Let’s go!
快走吧
Where’s Jonas?
琼纳在哪儿?
He’s in Milston. 30 miles away.
米斯敦 他离那儿还有三十哩路
Can we beat him?
能赶在他前面吗?
I’m working on it.
我尽量想办法
Thanks for stopping by.
谢谢你们来
Sorry to eat and run.
对不起要这么赶
It’s what you live for.
这是你们的狂热
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你 比尔
It’s okay.
没事
Tasty cow, Aunt Meg.
真好吃的牛肉
It’s for you.
这是给你的
Thank you.
谢谢你
You and me, right?
你坐我的车 是啊
Sweet.
太好了
Nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你
Likewise. You better run.
我也是 你最好快点
Keys.
钥匙
Please. You’re welcome.
别客气
Hang on.
等等
We’ll go through town.
先直走 经过消防队
We’ll take Meyers Road past the fire station,
我们走梅尔路经过消防站
then 132 to the 44 east.
然后走144接43公路
If there’s shortcuts, let us know.
有捷径吗? 我们得赶时间
Rabbit, time to impress me.
小兔 施展本领吧
A mile up there’s a little detour.
前面绕道
We’ll walk in the woods.
从树林穿过去
It gets bumpy here, folks.
路会很颠簸
Let’s get you wired.
我帮你接上通话机
Excuse me.
抱歉
Okay, you’re on.
可以了
An ordinary person spends his life
普通人一辈子
avoiding tense situations.
尽量都不愿意碰上龙♥卷♥风♥
Repo Man spends his life
我们却一辈子
getting into tense situations, Beltzer!
对它穷追不舍
What do you got?
小兔 往哪儿走?
Turn left here toward that farm.
左转 开向那个农场
You sure?
你确定吗?
Trust me. Rabbit is good. Rabbit is wise.
确定 相信我 小兔不会错
Mother of God. Jesus Christ.
我的妈 老天
This is a field.
这里是田地
I know. Keep going beyond it, through that brush.
我知道 穿过树丛就是了
See that brush right in front of you?
看到前面的树丛吗?
Yes, we see it. What’s beyond that?
看到了 后面是什么?
Beyond what?
什么的后面?
Beyond what?
树丛的后面是什么?
It’s the highway!
就是高速公路
Where’s the road?
公路在哪儿?
Where’s the road?
是啊 在哪里?
It should be any moment.
应该快到了
Hello.Shit.
哈罗 浑球
She’s insane.
她疯了
You’re insane,Joe.You trying to kill someone?
你疯啦? 你想害死我们吗?
Really? It was nice of you
你真是体贴
to see 10 people on the road and not stop!
看到十个人在路旁边连车都不停
Very good. Let’s keep this channel clear.
好了 保持频道畅通
We have to get off this road.
我们得下公路
There’s no time to guess
别乱猜一通
I’m not. Just make a right turn.
我不是乱猜 相信我 右转吧
Do you want to drive?
你要开吗?
Just turn!
右转!
Do we follow?
要跟去吗?
We do not.
不要
What’s he doing?
他在干吗?
I don’t know.
不晓得
Find this road. It’s like Bob’s road.
找出这条路 它是鲍勃路
We got touchdown!
我们触地得分了
We have touchdown. Tornado is on the ground.
有了 地面有龙♥卷♥风♥
Listen to this.
听好
It’s coming down Route 33.
从33号♥公路来
We’re on 33.
这就是33号♥公路
What’s the path?
速度多快?
It’s going about 35 miles an hour.
时速35哩
Do you see this?
你看到吗?
I can’t.
看不到
Where is it? Hello.
在哪儿?
Where’re you looking?
应该在哪儿?
Direction, Rabbit.
哪个方向?
North-northeast.
北东北
See it? No
看到吗? 没有
Got anything?
有什么讯息吗
North-northeast, do you copy?
北东北 听到吗?
It’s coming right at us.
它正朝着我们来
Axis’s gone vertical.
状况很危险
Sucker’s really gaining strength.
威力正在加强
Do you see it?
看到吗?
No.
没有
We don’t have a visual! Repeat!
我们看不到 重复
We don’t have a visual! Help us out!
我们看不到 帮帮忙
Where is it?
在哪里?
I got it. It’s the best motion I’ve ever seen.
看到了 这次会很精采
The base of this fatty’s over 1/2 mile.
它的底部有半哩
If you’re going east on 7,
如果你在7号♥往东走
it’s coming over the hill in a few minutes.
应该马上会从山头过来
This is the one. I feel it.
就是这个 我有预感
It must be there.
一定在那儿
Maybe it stalled.
也许被挡住
No, I think Rabbit’s right.
小兔说的对
It’s going to show its ugly face right over that hill.
它会从那座山头过来
What do you think?
裘 怎么样?
You going for it?
要过去吗 裘?
Time for deployment.
准备行动 咱们上吧
Oh, man. This is the fun part, sweetheart.
老天 这里才是最好玩的地方
We got hail.
在下冰雹
Hail. We got hail.
在下冰雹
Pull over.That’s good.
就停在这儿 很好
We got a big one!
这次很大
Upflow, Beltzer! We have upflow. Copy.
有上升气流吗?
I’m checking. She’s almost up.
我正在看 马上好
Now, this is it.
就是这儿
I’ll get her ready.
我去开机
You see them?
看得到他吗?
You see them?
看得到他吗?
The red truck went toward the core!
就在卡车后面
No
不会吧
Is he talking about Billy?
他不是在说比尔吧?
Are you okay?!
你可以吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!