It’s all right. Come on,
没事了
it’s okay.
没事了
No, I’m not okay. This is not okay.
我有事 太可怕了
Oh, Christ, I’m sorry.
天啊 对不起
Honey, I didn’t think.
我有欠考虑
When you used to tell me that you chased tornados…
你说你曾追逐龙♥卷♥风♥
…deep down I always thought it was a metaphor.
我还以为只是个比喻
It’s okay. It’s okay.
没事了
Three times a lady! Did you see the inflow jets?
一连三次 你有看到喷流吗
See?! I was in the middle of it!
我就在其中
I’m thinking it might not be too bad of an idea…
我们最好赶快离开
…if we left, because there was too many tornados there.
那是双胞龙♥卷♥风♥
Are you kidding? This thing’s not over.
别开玩笑 这事还没完呢
We’ve only seen the start.
我们才看到起头而已
You know we’re close to Wakita.
裘 我发现这里离瓦奇塔很近
Aunt Meg wouldn’t mind a pit stop.
梅格阿姨住在那儿 对吧?
We crave sustenance.
我们需要大鱼大肉
Guys, we are not invading my aunt.
你们不能去骚扰我阿姨
Food. Food.
食物 食物
We’re absolutely not going.
我们绝对不能去
There’s the spot. Just do it.
就是这里 烧吧
Come on, honey.You must meet her, she’s great.
来吧
Meg, how are you?
梅格 你好吗?
It is so good to see you!
真高兴见到你
The other day I told Jo how much I miss you.
前天我才跟裘说我好想你
You haven’t seen my new work.
你没看到我的新作品
Oh, honey.
裘 甜心
You’ve seen some action.
看起来有遇到精采的事
You should’ve seen it.
你该看看
Give me some loving!
我们要牛排加蛋
In a lightning storm,
碰到雷雨最好弯下身
grab your ankles and stick your butt up.
屁♥股♥朝天
It’s the safest orifice to get hit.
如果被电击 那样最安全
I’d like to get hit, see what it’s like.
我倒想尝尝 被闪电打到的滋味
Real lemonade. Meg, I’m moving in!
这是真的柠檬水 我要搬进来
Look out. Make a space.
小心 你们让开点
Look out.
小心点
God, you got a lot of beef.
梅格 你家牛肉好多
Where’d you get this beef?
都从哪儿来的?
Did you see my cows?
看到门口有牛吗?
No.
没有
Cool.You slaughter them.
你屠宰自己的牛 太好了
Nice. Potatoes.
马铃薯泥
Grab it now.
最好快拿
Meg’s gravy is famous.
她的肉酱很有名
It’s practically a food group.
自成一格
Shower’s free.
我洗好了
I’m next.
轮到我
I want that.
我要这个
How can you watch this garbage?
别看这烂节目
Pardon me. You must see this.
大伙 你们得看这个
Like for you to be out there chasing tornados?
你们为何追逐龙♥卷♥风♥?
It’s a thrill.Man vs. Nature. Battling the elements.
这是个挑战 人对抗大自然
As a scientist,
身为科学家
can you actually predict tornados now?
你能预知龙♥卷♥风♥的到来吗?
No, they’re unpredictable…
不能 它们很难预测
…as my unfortunate colleagues found out today.
我的同行今天尝到苦头
But we hope to change all
我想用我发明的系统
that with a system I have devised.
事先预测
God, he sucks.
真差劲
Shut up!
闭嘴
Turn him off.
把电视关掉
What a wiener.
这个小人
He’s so in love with himself.
他真自恋
I thought it was a summer thing.
我还以为是暂时的
He’ll rue the day.
他会吃瘪
He’ll rue the day he came up against the Extreme.
跟玩命的斗没好处
Bill, I’m talking imminent rue-age.
他会死得很惨 惨兮兮
I was just wondering,
我很好奇
why do you call Billy “The Extreme”?
你们为什么叫他玩命的
‘Cause Billy is The Extreme.
因为比利很爱玩命
Bill’s the most out-of-controllest bastard in the game.
他是这行最不要命的人
No, I think I came in second.
不 有人比我更不要命
I’ve seen him in high gear.
我看过他真不要命
You guys must get new stories.
这是老掉牙的故事
I’ll go clean up.
我去洗澡
So we get this one near Daleton.
有一次在戴顿
God!
老天
We’re close and Jo’s got the VID on it.
我们太接近 比尔正在测量
Suddenly, this shitty-Iooking green Valiant
结果龙♥卷♥风♥
pulls up right in the way.
突然从前面冒出来
She starts yelling and this…
她开始大喊大叫
and this Ioser stumbles out of the car.
然后这个家伙从车里滚出来
He’s got a bottle of Jack Daniels.
手里拿着酒瓶
He’s naked.
没穿衣服
He’s butt-naked.
全身赤♥裸♥裸的
Not naked.
才不是
I was not naked!
我才没有
He’s without apparel.
身上一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
Half-naked.
光着上身
Naked.
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
So, Jo’s yelling at him to get out of the way, right?
裘叫他赶快走开
…he just strolls up to the twister…
他反而走到龙♥卷♥风♥前面说
…and says, “Have a drink!”
喝杯酒吧
And he chucks the bottle into the twister and…
然后把酒瓶丢出去
…it never hits the ground.
酒瓶没有落地
Twister caught it, sucked it right up.
它被龙♥卷♥风♥吸进去
Honey, this is a tissue of lies.
这全是谎言
There was another Bill an evil Bill
其实那是邪恶的比尔
…and I killed him.
我把他杀死了
I love him!
我爱死他了
That was a good-size twister.
那个龙♥卷♥风♥挺大的 F3吗
F-2.What was that? An F-3?
F2 货真价实
I’m lost again.
我又不懂了
It’s the Fujita scale.
藤田量法
It measures a tornado’s intensity
以龙♥卷♥风♥”吃掉”多少
by how much it eats.
来鉴定强度
Eats?
“吃掉”?
Destroys.
摧毁的程度
That encounter we had was a strong F-2, F-3, maybe.
刚才那个是F3
We’ll see F-4’s today.
今天可能会看到F4
That’d be sweet.
那就好了
Four is good.
F4不错
Four would relocate your house efficiently.
可以帮你搬家
Is there an F-5?
有F5吗?
What would that be like?
那会是怎么样?
The finger of God.
就像上帝的惩罚
None of you has seen an F-5?
你们都没看过吗?
Just one of us.
只有一个人看过
Forget it.Doesn’t matter what you do…
不管你怎么打扮
…you’ll still be beautiful.
你都是这么美
You’re biased.
你有偏见
Yes, I am.
没错
Sounds like old times.
好像以前一样
Yes, it does.
是啊
He didn’t keep his part of the bargain.
他没有信守诺言
Which part?
哪样?
To spend his life pining for you
为你消瘦憔悴
and die miserable and alone.
孤独一生
That so much to ask?
这个要求太高吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!