She did not marry your penis.
他不是为你那话儿嫁给你
Okay. All right. She didn’t only marry your penis.
好吧 她就是为那话儿
So?
怎么样?
Amazing coloring there, isn’t it?
天色很美 是吧?
Look at the mammatas.
看那些云层
Those tops have got to be spiking about 40,000 feet.
一定有四万尺高
It’s a good thing.
很好呀
It’s a very good thing.
非常好
You met her at the station?
你在电视台认识她?
I don’t want to fight.
我不想跟你吵架
I’m not fighting. I’m talking.
我只是在闲聊
I don’t want to fight.
我不想吵架
She’s nice.
她人挺好的
She’s not nice?
她人不好?
I know what you meant.
我懂你的意思
You do?
是吗?
Don’t do this.
当然 别取笑我
I’m making civilized conversation here.
我只是在聊天
You’re biting my head off.
你却找我麻烦
Jesus.
天啊
Yes, she’s very nice.
没错 她人是很好
No, she does not work at the station.
她不在电视台工作 她是…
She’s a therapist.
心理医生
Yours?
你的医生吗?
You couldn’t resist it.
你就是要取笑我
I’m not saying you need therapy.
我不是说你需要心理治疗
What?
什么?
Wait. I need therapy?
我需要心理治疗?
I didn’t say that.
我可没说
Why would I need a therapist?
我需要心理医生干嘛?
You’re the doctor.I don’t know.
你是博士 说呀
I don’t know…
不知道
inability to finish things.
因为你做事虎头蛇尾
Maybe rushing into things you can’t quite commit to.
也许一头栽进你无法承诺的事情
commitment
付出?
You asked me.
是你问的
Bullshit! I may have walked out,
乱讲 也许我先退出
but at least I showed up in the first place!
不过至少我去了
You never knew what being married means
你根本不懂婚姻的意义
like stability and supportiveness
就如稳定和支持
and a house and neat stuff like that!
一栋房♥子 各种好东西
Can I drive. No
让我开车 不行
Then would you?
那请你好好开
Goddamn.
该死
Someone should warn her about your temper.
有人该告诉她你的脾气很坏
She obviously has no idea.
裘 我警告你
Stay out of it. I know what I’m doing.
我很清楚 是吗?
What are you doing? They’re getting better at this.
我在干嘛? 吵得越来越精采
You know what? If you’re happy…
只要你快乐就好
Thank you.I am happy. I’m a happy person.
谢谢 我是很快乐 我很开心
I’m happy with the way things are going in my life.
我对生活很满足
I’m happy with-with-with…
我对目前的生活很满意 我很满意跟…
Melissa?
玛莉莎?
I know her name! Yes, with Melissa.You look happy.
我知道 我跟她在一起很快乐
I am!
我很快乐
Shit. Shit!
他妈的
You going to wrap this up soon?
你们聊完了吗?
What?
干嘛?
Are we going to chase this tornado
你想追上这个龙♥卷♥风♥
or do you want to catch the next one?
还是等下一个?
Shit!
可恶
Is it on the ground?
龙♥卷♥风♥在地面吗?
I got it.
我看到了
Easy.
小心点
Bear right. It’s on an easterly course.
跟着他们往东走
The Weather Service has issued a tornado warning till 11 a.m.
气象中心发出龙♥卷♥风♥警报
Dr. Miller?
米勒博士?
Yes?
什么事?
I think they turned left.
他们往左转
Do it.
跟过去
We’ll intercept. Get ready to set up.
我们要拦截 准备好器材
You got it.
知道了
Get further ahead of it.
你得超到前面
I know what I’m doing.
我知道
Cut across.
你得越过平原
Get into that field.
我知道
I’ll get ahead of it.
你得开进平原
You want to drive?
你要开吗?
I just saying…
我只是说…
Would you like to drive?
你想开吗?
Yes,I’d love to.
我很想
Distances are about 3 miles southeast.
东南方三哩
Let’s see what she does.
看看状况
Go in there.
开下去
Go in there.
开下去
You’ll miss it.
你会错过
Hold on a second.
先别这么急
Lost your nerve?
你没种吗?
Tighten your seat belt.
绑紧安全带
Where are you? We lost visual.
你在哪儿 看不到你了
Having fun?
好玩吗?
We must get out of this.
你得开出去
Really?
是吗?
2 miles. Picking up speed.
两哩 风速加强中
Sometime this week would be good.
你得快点
I’m trying.
我也想开出去
You mad?
你在生气?
I will be mad later.
我过会生气
Now I’m trying not to kill us.
现在我不想送命
Funnel’s getting thicker! It’s moving fast!
漏斗云越来越浓 移♥动♥越来越快
Coming towards you!Joe
龙♥卷♥风♥正接近你们 乔
It’s turning!
风向改变了
I can’t see it.
我看不到
You will!
你会的
You’re too close! It won’t work! Get out!
你太接近 不行 快离开
Oh, shit!
他妈的!
It’s too steep.
出不去 太陡了
This was a great idea!
真是好点子
That wasn’t so bad. Let’s go!
还好啦 来了 快走
Why can’t we spend a normal day together?
我们为什么不能一起过正常的一天
This is crazy! Forget it!There’s no time!
太危险了 算了吧 没时间了
Come on! Come on!
快过来
Grab hold of something!
抓紧柱子
I know!
我知道
What are you doing?!
你在干什么? 快来呀
I want to see it!
我想看看
Come on!
回来!
Look out!
小心
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
It’s gone.
它走了
Where’s my truck?
我的卡车呢?
There it is.
在那儿
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Melissa
玛莉莎
You just missed that truck!
你闪过那辆卡车
Awesome! That’s awesome!
实在太精彩了
Oh, God, Billy!
比尔…
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
I’m okay.
我没事
Are you sure?
真的吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!