NO,not for a while.
不 暂时不行
It’s best to stay on it until we pass the creek.
最好沿着它走 等过罗杰溪再说
Copy that.
收到
Once we catch up to them,
赶上他们
take the truck and go home.
你先开车回家
I’ll get them signed, see you tonight.
我请她签名 晚上再见
No,this is interesting.I’m going to tag along.
不行 这很有意思 我也要跟去
Jonas! Son-of-a-bitch!
琼纳 这个浑球
Who is that?
他是谁?
Jonas Miller. He’s a night crawler.
琼纳米勒 这个小人
We all started out in the same lab,
我们一起研究
then Jonas got himself corporate sponsors.
他找到大公♥司♥赞助
He’s in it for the money, not the science.
他想赚钱 不是做研究
He’s got a lot of high-tech gadgets.
一大堆先进装备
But he’s got no instincts.
但缺乏研究本能
And he doesn’t have Dorothy.
他也没有桃乐丝
I think we have fleas.
讨厌鬼跟来了
Jo, come back.
裘 回答
You change your mind?
改变主意了?
Yeah. Why’s Jonas here?
琼纳跑来干嘛?
I’m not sure.
不晓得
I bet he’s asking himself the same thing about you.
我打赌他也会问你为何出现
Shit! Hold on!
坐好
God damn! Son-of-a-bitch!
可恶! 狗♥娘♥养♥的
This essentially was a false alarm.
这实际上是个误报
The radar appeared solid.
雷达应该很稳固
How long till it’s fixed?
多久才能修好?
10 minutes, 15 tops.
十分钟 最多十五分钟 很好
Sounds good.
很好
What drives me is the unknown.
我喜欢未知的秘密
What if we could predict the tornado’s path?
如果预知龙♥卷♥风♥方向
How many lives would be spared
就有更好的预警系统
by an early warning system?
拯救人命
And D.O.T. 3…is the answer.
全靠DOT三号♥
The first digital orthographic telemeter.
第一部数据化垂直测量器
Inside, she holds hundreds of these sensors which…
内藏数百个感应器
…when released into the tornado,
送进龙♥卷♥风♥中就能测量风速
transmit back data on wind speed pressure and dew point temperature.
气压和露点温度
Bill
比尔
Why didn’t you tell me?
你怎么不说?
Bill,Don’t.
别这样 比尔
And what will soon be the center for all studies.
…也将成为研究重心
You son of bitch,think I wouldn’t find out?
浑蛋 你以为我不会知道?
Get him off me!
把这人拉走
What’s wrong?
不值得跟他计较
What’s the matter with you?
你是怎么回事?
You stole my design, you son of bitch!
你偷走我的构想
What do you talking about?
你在讲什么?
Dorothy. You took her, you damn thief!
桃乐丝 你把它偷走
Oh, I get it. You want to take credit for my design.
原来如此 你想邀功 是吗
You’re a liar.She was our idea.You known that.
骗子 你知道这是我们的构想
Unrealized idea.
是未实现的构想
That ain’t worth shit unless it flies!
除非你能让它飞起来 否则一文不值
All my guys, get a grip on yourself.
好了 冷静点
We both know he’ll never get it up in the air.
我们都知道那东西飞不起来
Well, let me enlighten you people!
让我告诉你们
This baby has satellite comlink.
这玩意有卫星连线
We got on-board pulse Doppler.We got Nexrad real time.
我们内配讯号♥记载时间
Today we’re going to make history.So stick around.
我们要创下历史记录 等着瞧吧
The days of sniffing the dirt are over.
你们只能吃苦头
Better than what you sniff.
比你吃的好
We’ll see who gets there first, pal.
咱们看谁先成功
By the way…
对了
…I really enjoy your weather reports.
我很喜欢你的气象报告
You slime!Come here!
给我过来
Get off!
别打了
He’s a corporate kiss-butt.
他只是财大气粗
I’m sorry. I should have told you.
抱歉 我应该早说
One day.I’ll give you one day.
我只待一天
Whether she flies or not, I’m gone.
成不成功我都要走人
Honey? Is everything okay?
甜心 没事吧?
Everything’s fine.
没事了
Are you sure?
真的吗?
Yeah, everything’s okay.
没事了
I’m going to hang out here.
我想透透气
Why don’t you get us some cold drinks?
你去买♥♥饮料
Okay, sweetheart.
好吧 甜心
Jo, I don’t know what’s wrong with Bill.
比尔怎么了
He’s wacko. He’s crazy.
他好像个疯子
You ought to get a leash on him.
你该好好看着他
He’s your problem, not mine.
他不是我的问题 是你的
This storm’s going to be a lot bigger than we anticipated.
暴风比预期的大
I got reports of mesos from Grand County to Logan.
范围从梅索镇到布莱郡
Sharing information with me?
你向我透露资料?
No, I was curious as to which way you were going to head.
我只是想知道你的方向
Southeast, I think.To the counter.
东南方 柜台方向
Two lemonades to go, please.
两杯柠檬水带走
Nothing changes.
狗改不了吃屎
Pardon me?
什么?
He’ll wait and see what Bill does.
他要等着看比尔的决定
May I have a coffee to go?
一杯咖啡带走
That man is waiting for Bill? Why?
他在等比尔 为什么?
You’re telling me that
你是说
Billy knows what a storm is thinking?
比尔知道暴风的想法?
Something like that. Gum?
类似这样 口香糖?
My aunt called him a human barometer.
梅格阿姨说他活像个气压计
He hasn’t really told me about all this.
他都没跟我说这些
If you must pee, do it now.
想上厕所就快上
There’s not many places to stop on the road.
在路上会不太方便
You’re still in love with him.
你还爱他 对吧?
Check, please.
买♥♥单
Not that I blame you.
我不怪你
I hope this isn’t a desperate attempt
我只希望
to keep him in your life.
我只希望你不是想留下他
We’re together.
一起算
What’s up? Hey, man.
怎么样?
Going green.
天色变青
Greenage.
太好了
Saddle them up.
叫他们上路
You got it, boss.
没问题 老大
I need a sector scan on that cell.
继续扫描气团
Keep looking for a hook.
注意动态
What are my dew points doing?
露点指数多少?
Points up to 70, sir.
升到70度
I got a lemonade.
我买♥♥了柠檬水
We must go.
我们得出发
Follow us in the truck, but stay behind Dusty.
跟在达斯帝后面
You’ll be safe there.
那样比较安全
I must go with Jo.
我跟裘一起
Let’s move out, people!
大伙快走
Where are we going?
我们要上哪儿?
Thanks, I’ll drive.
我来开车
Let’s pack it up. Let’s go.
收拾东西 快走
It’s a wonder of nature baby!
大自然真美妙
Hey, you guys!
大伙
Dr. Melissa Reeves here.
玛莉莎瑞斯大夫
Hello, Donald.
喂 唐纳德
Yes,no,you got me in my car.
对 我正在车上
This feeling of inadequacy is coming from you.
别觉得自己性无能
Julia doesn’t resent you.We’ve talked about this before.
我们谈过 茱莉并不怪你