Wasn’t there a Melinda somewhere?
不是玛琳达?
There’s only been Melissa since you.
和你分手后只有玛莉莎
Not much for browsing, are you?
你没有货比三家?
I guess I’m not.
我猜是没有
There you go.
拿去
Thank you
谢谢
You missed a page.
你少签一页
What?
什么?
Right here.
这里
Where’d this come from?
哪儿冒出来的?
What’re you doing?
你在干什么?
Can I read it first? No,it’s the same as December.
不能先看吗? 不行 跟去年一样
I didn’t read it then.
去年我没看到
Christ, would you sign it
请你快签
so we can get out of here? Please.
好让我们离开
“We?” She’s here?
“我们”? 她来了?
She’s with Dusty. Now, please, sign the document.
达斯帝在陪她 请你快签好吗
With Dusty? What’s the matter with you?
你让达斯帝陪她? 你秀逗啦?
What are you doing?
你要上哪儿?
I want to meet her. No, you don’t.
我要见她 才怪
Christ.
见鬼
The suck zone.
超强吸力
It’s the point basically at
基本上 它就是龙♥卷♥风♥
which the twister sucks you up.
会把你吸进去的地方
That’s not the technical term for it, obviously.
那不是专门术语 不过
I’m Jo Harding.
嗨 我是裘哈汀
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Bill told me the happy news.
比尔提到好消息
Which? Us. Marriage.
什么好消息? 结婚的事
Jo, Melissa.
裘 这是玛莉莎
It’s happy news.
真是好消息
I guess it seems sudden.
我猜是挺突然的
Sudden?
突然?
Dude, you’re taking the vows? That’s sweet.
你要成亲? 真温馨
We wanted to get it done before Billy started his new job.
我们想在比尔上任前结婚
That’s right. Weatherman.
没错 他要当气象主播
What?
什么?
What?
什么意思?
Don’t say it.
别那样说
I said, weatherman.I think it’s great.
我说气象主播 很不错啊
You have that tone.
你口气不对
If you have a problem being a weatherman.
才没有 除非你心里有鬼
I don’t have a problem being a weatherman.
我心里没有鬼
Dr. Melissa Reeves.
玛莉莎瑞斯大夫
Very nice to meet you. You too.
真是幸会 我也是
Bill What?
比尔 什么
New truck?
新车?
That’s right.
没错
Boy, oh, boy. new job,new truck ,new wife.
新工作 新车 新太太
It’s a whole new you.
一个全新的自我
This is awkward.
我觉得很别扭
Tell me.
是啊
I thought you’d come alone.
我以为你会自己来
You said you’d meet me…
我根本就不想来 你说…
It’s about Dorothy.
是桃乐丝
Dorothy? What about her?
桃乐丝? 她怎么了?
She’s here.
她在这儿
Show me.
带我去看
I can’t believe you did it.
我不敢相信
We built 4.
我们完成了四台
She work?
可以用吗?
Thought you’d want to be here for her first time out.
她第一次亮相时我想你会希望在场
It wouldn’t be right if you weren’t here.
你若不在场就没意义了
This is going to be good!
一定会很棒
How sweet is that?
太棒了
It’s Bill’s concept.
这是比尔的构想
The Extreme. It came from his brain.
玩命人 是他的点子
I had a hand in it.
我是插过手
It is great.
真是棒
What is it?
这是什么来着?
It’s an instrument pack for studying tornados.
研究龙♥卷♥风♥的器材
First one in history.
有史以来第一台
It’s very exciting.
很令人兴奋
Scientists have studied tornados forever…
科学家一直在研究龙♥卷♥风♥
…but nobody knows how a tornado works.
却不了解它的奥秘
We don’t know what happens inside…
内部的情形仍然成谜
…because nobody can take measurements inside the funnel.
因为无法测量涡旋内部
That’s what she’s going to do.
这台装备可以
How?
怎么做?
We put her up inside a tornado.
把它送进龙♥卷♥风♥中
She opens…
打开盖子
…and releases hundreds of these sensors…
释出这些感应器
…that measure all parts of the tornado simultaneously.
同时测量龙♥卷♥风♥每个部份
You see, it’s like this:
是这样子的 玛莉莎
These sensors go up the funnel and radio back information…
感应器进入旋风中
…about the internal structure, wind velocities…
然后传回内部结构的资料
We’ll learn more in 30 seconds than in the last 30 years.
超过过去三十年的研究
Get a profile for the first time.
首次呈现龙♥卷♥风♥真貌
What will that do?
有什么用处?
If we know how tornados work, we can design a warning system.
解开奥秘后 就能设计预警系统
Aren’t there warnings already?
不是早有龙♥卷♥风♥警报吗?
The civil defense… They’re not good enough.
根本就不够好
Right now it’s 3 minutes.
目前只有三分钟
If we can get this information, we can increase it to 15.
有了这些资料 就可以延长到十五分钟
Give people a chance to get to safety.
让居民有时间避难
That’s what they’re trying to do.
这是他们的使命
I can’t believe you did it.
真不敢相信你真的办到了
Well, we did it.
是大家的功劳
How do you get it in a tornado?
怎么把它送进龙♥卷♥风♥中?
You get in front of it and put it in the damage path.
赶在龙♥卷♥风♥来前放进威力范围
And then get out again quickly.
然后及时逃走
That’s the suck zone.
免得被吸进去
Excellent! Jo,We got major action!
好极了 裘 我们要开工了
N.S.S.L. Says the cap is breaking,
NSSL说气团扩散
towers are going up 30 miles.
云塔沿干线30英里移♥动♥
All right,Let’s go.
好吧 走吧
We’re moving!
开始行动了
It’s fatty time!
好戏上场
We’re waiting! Let’s go!
快点
Joey, Haynes, a little help!
这里需要帮忙
Smooth.
一切顺利
Where’s Dusty! Come on! You’re always last!
达斯帝 快点 你每次都是最慢的
Let’s go! We’re going third. Preacher follow.
走了 我们走第三 传教士跟着
Get the camera!
别忘了摄影机
I got it!
拿了
They can handle this. They know what they’re doing.
别担心 他们很行
This is what they do.They live for this.
这是他们生活的一切
Dorothy 2 & 3 ready.
桃乐丝二 三号♥好了
Dorothy 4 ready.
四号♥也好了
Sure you don’t want to go?
你不想跟去吗?
No

Go with them?
跟他们去?
No, they’ll be fine.
他们不会有事
Did she sign the papers? Shit!
她签名了吗? 糟糕
She didn’t?
还没有?
Hurry. We can catch them!
快 还赶得上
Glad you’re back!
比尔 欢迎归队
I’m not back!
我不是归队
Rabbit. Yeah, boss?
小兔 是的
Can we do better than the 30?
要上30号♥公路吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!