To the barn!
到谷仓里
Stay down!
蹲下
My God! Who are these people?
天啊 这里住什么人?
I don’t think so.
别待在这儿
Quick!
快点
Oh, my God!
我的天
Come on!
快点
Run for it!
快跑呀
Get down!
趴下来
Here!
这里
These pipes go down at least 30 feet.
这些至少有三十尺深
We anchor to it, we may have a chance!
也许还有机会
Bill
比尔
No good!This!
不行 这样
Get in!
来 套进去
Hold on!
抓紧
Hang on!
抓紧了
You all right? Are you?
你没事吧? 你呢
Look at that.
你看
It didn’t take the house.
那栋房♥子没被吹毁
We did it.
成功了
Yeah, we did.Dorothy really flew.
是啊 桃乐丝飞起来了
It was a good idea.
那是个好点子
We’ve got so much to do.
有好多事要做
I’ll get grant approval for a warning system.
申请辅助金 设计预警系统
We need a bigger lab. You must start analyzing data.
找大的实验室 你得研究数据
I do?
是吗?
We must generate models of the data,
是啊 我们得制♥造♥模型
and I must run the lab.
我还要管理实验室
You do the analysis, I’ll run the lab.
不 你做分♥析♥ 我管实验室
You’re running the lab? I don’t think so.
你管实验室? 不行
Do you always have to do things the hard way?
你一定得跟我争吗?
We got it, guys! The sensors worked!
成功了 感应器有用
The computers went crazy! We got data!
收到的资料多得不得了
It’s the biggest twister on record!
棒呆了
Check out that sky.
裘 比尔 看看天空
You know what? I think we’ve seen enough.
你知道吗 我们可看够了