You got it, boss!
再见吧
We’re back in business.
又上场了
Come on, let’s go.
走吧
Half a mile more?
还有半哩?
Sounds right.I’ll put her in the road.
没错 把它放在路中间
Won’t someone hit it?
不会被车撞到吗?
Nobody’ll be there.
不会有车的
Hurry!
快点
Let’s go.
走吧
Okay, that’s good!
很好
Got it? Let’s go!
好了吗 快走
You in position?
达斯帝 可以了吗?
Ready for contact!
准备接触
This is it.
就是这次
It’ll work.
会成功的
Just another minute.
就快来了
We’re ready!
没问题
Come on, come on, take her!
快点 吸上去呀
Too light. No, it’s not.
太轻了 不会
We’re losing it.
不行了
No, she can still fly.
不会 还可以
Get in!
算了
Oh, my God! Get us off this thing!
天啊 快开走
Hurry!

What is that?
那是什么?
What is that?
到底是什么?
Hurry!
快点 快点
This is not good!
情况不妙
Hold on!
抓紧
Go!
快走
Son-of-a-bitch!
他妈的
Jo, Bill, you all right? Can you guys hear me?
你们还好吗? 听得到吗?
We’re okay.
我们没事
Jo, Bill, did you see that explosion?
你们看到爆♥炸♥吗?
We saw it.
看到了
This monster’s moving northeast on 80!
快 它还在移向东北方
Copy?!
收到吗?
This is it.Last one.
剩最后这一台了
Last time.
最后一次
Mobile lab to Mobile One. Ground speed is increasing.
地面速度增加
The base is a mile wide.
范围至少有一♥平♥方英哩
We can’t see it anymore.
什么都看不到
What’s your location?
你们在哪儿?
I am right alongside her! She’s beautiful!
就在它旁边 好美
We’re ready to play, so pull back and prepare to monitor.
要释放了 把监看器准备好
They had to be somewhere.
一定在那儿
Path is stable, copy that.
一切就绪 收到
Men…this is it.Stay sharp back there.
这是这次了 大家好好干
They have position.
他们已经就位
They could make it.
他们会成功
Not unless they anchor the pack.
除非他们加重测量器
Jonas, can you hear me?
你听得到吗 琼纳?
Not now.
我现在没空
Jonas, listen to me. The pack is too light.
测量器太轻 它会被吹走
The twister’ll toss it. Anchor it.
你得增加重量
Sharing valuable information, Jo.
跟我分享宝贵资料?
I’ll consider that. Thanks.
我会考虑的 谢谢
Listen to me!
琼纳 听我说…
What? Can you see them?
怎么了? 看到他们吗?
Jonas, what’s your position?
琼纳 你的位置在哪儿?
Howdy, Bill.
你好 比尔
We’re heading northeast,
在龙♥卷♥风♥旁向东北走
parallel about to pull off ahead of it on the left.
准备超到它左前方 怎么?
Hang back a minute. We got a good view from back here.
等等 我们看得很清楚
She could shift or track and if she does,
它可能转向
she’ll come right at you.
直接扑向你们
Did you copy?
收到吗?
Let’s do that. He’d never put us in harm’s way.
也许该听他的 他不会害我们
When I want your opinion, I’ll give it.
我叫你说话才能说
Shut up, put your foot on the gas, and stay on course.
乖乖闭嘴 继续开下去
It’s unbelievable!
真是不可思议
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
The base is so huge!
它的范围好大
It must be at least a mile wide!
至少有一哩宽
Do you copy?
听到吗 米勒?
Listen to me!
听好 别再逞强
Get off this frequency!
别干扰我们
She’s shifting.
它在转向
Oh, my God.
我的天
Jonas, I’m telling you!
琼纳 听我说
Eddie, I know you can hear me! Get out!
我知道你听得到 快离开那里
Look out!
小心!
Damn!Stupid!
该死! 傻瓜!
We tried.We can do nothing.
我们已尽力 没有办法
Yes, we can.
有办法
Ground speed is increasing.
地面速度增加
Get ahead of it quickly, or she’ll bury you.
快离开 否则会被卷进去
We have debris!
残骸 有残骸
Right!
向右
Right!
向右
Left!
向左
What now? I have no idea.
现在怎么办? 不知道
You still with us?
你们还在吗?
Oh, my God.I think we’re going in.
天啊 我们要进去!
Maybe we should get off this road.
也许该下公路
You may be right.
你说的对
Are you okay?
你们没事吧?
You set up?
达斯帝 都准备好了吗?
You’ll go in? Yes,we are going.
要进去吗? 没错
You ready? I’m on it.
可以吗? 好了
Be careful.
没问题
She’s up.
好了
Ok
好吧
Where are they?
看不到他们
Doppler tracking is great! Wind speed increasing!
风速还在增加中
I’ve never seen anything like this.
真是前所未见
They’re going to punch the core.
情况如何?
Ready?
好了吗?
Let me set the cruise control.
只要设定自动驾驶
We’re good.
可以了
On three?
数到三?
On three.
数到三
Go!
开门
Ready?
可以吗?
Ready.
可以
One!Two!Three!
一 二 三
Go……go! Go!
快去 快去 快去呀
Dorothy’s flying! She’s flying!
桃乐丝飞起来了!
I don’t believe it! We’re in!
桃乐丝进去了
We’ll be very popular!
我们会出名了
It’s beautiful. It’s working. It’s Christmas time.
太美了 它办到了
We’re inside! It’s working!
成功了
I’m getting readings!
有读数了
You guys, it’s about to shift northeast.
风向转到东北方
You should get out of there! Do you copy?
你们得快离开 听到吗?
Do you copy?
收到吗?
Run!
快跑
The barn! Come on!
谷仓! 快来!
Look out!
小心
Go! Hurry!
快点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!