It’s in the center of the circle in Kingfisher County,
龙♥卷♥风♥警报
moving north.
龙♥卷♥风♥中心正移向东北
Tornado warning continues now
西部的居民请注意
and has been extended officially.I gave this to you earlier.
早些时候报道的
It’s extended over into Oklahoma Cou
龙♥卷♥风♥警报范围
They’re calling all of Oklahoma County right now…
现已包括整个奥克荷马州
Jo.come on.
裘 快来
What is it, Mommy? We have to get up.
怎么了 妈咪? 快起来
We must go to the storm cellar!
我们得马上进地窖
What’s happening?
快点 快点
Come on, sweetie.
来吧 甜心
Hurry! Mommy’s got you.Mommy’s got you.
别怕 妈妈抱你 妈妈抱你
TV says it’s big.
可能是F5超强龙♥卷♥风♥
We’re going to the storm cellar.
我们躲进地窖
Toby! Toby!
多比! 多比!
We must move! Hand her to me!
动作要快 我要抱她
Come on! Let’s move.
快 快走
Go to the center of your house if there’s no cellar.
来不及躲 请留在房♥子中♥央♥
My Lord!
快到了…
Come on!
快
We’re almost there!
快去 我来关门
Take her! Take her!
抱着她 抱着她
I’ll get the door!
我来开门
Get in! Hurry!
进去 快点
It’s coming!
来了
Quick!Light the lamp!
点上油灯
Daddy! Toby’s still outside!
爹地 多比还在外面
Toby,
多比乖…
come on, boy!
快进来
Good boy!
乖
It’s okay, Toby.
好了 多比
Grab Jo!
抱好裘
Daddy!
爹地!
Take Jo!
把裘抱好
God!
我拉不住!
I can’t hold it.
我拉不住了!
Jesus! Oh, God!
天哪
I can’t hold it.
我拉不住了!
I can’t hold it!
我拉不住了…
Daddy… Stay with me, Jo!
爹地… 别去 裘! 别去…
Look, caps are already starting to break.
气团开始扩散
All the models are forecasting lifted indices from -6 to -10.
气压指数显示强风至超强风
If the cells keep building,
大气团继续形成
there could be a record outbreak of tornados.
可能产生破记录的龙♥卷♥风♥
This is going to be a long day.
今天肯定要加班了
Are you sure she’ll be there?
你确定她会在吗?
If I know Jo,
我很了解裘
she’s already dragged her department into the field.
她一定把人马都带到野外了
Day like today, it’s to be expected.
这种天气也难怪
She forgets everything except work.
她心里只有工作
You’re nervous.
你很紧张 对吧?
Nervous?
才不会
No.
不
Do I look nervous?
我看来紧张吗?
No.Well, yeah, you do a little. You know.
不 是有一点拉 老实讲
I want to get it over with.
我只想速战速决
She said she signed the papers?
她不是签了名吗?
That’s what she said.
她是这么说
You don’t think so?
你有怀疑吗?
I think so.
是 我怀疑
Give me a kiss.
亲一下
Okay, Professor! Hang on there. I think I fixed it.
教授 我想应该修好了
I got it.
好了
Fuck me! This thing is useless!
一堆烂货
Sorry!
抱歉 裘
Wait, wait!Good! Give me a reading!
可以了 给我读数
Okay, boss lady, hold your horses.
好吧 老板娘 别急
Which way do you want it?
你要哪个方向的?
The dry line is stalled.
干地没动静 扫描北西北区
Scan WNW, look at mid-levels for rotation, and increase the P.R.F.
观察中云层有没有旋转现象
All I’m saying is, don’t fold the maps.
别把地图折起来
I didn’t fold the maps.
我没有折呀
Kansas is a mess. There’s a big crease through Wichita.
堪萨斯州被折得歪七扭八
Roll the maps.
用卷的
The storm chasers.
那可不是追风者吗?
Hey!I don’t believe it. Who’s that handsome devil?
我不敢相信 那个帅哥是谁?
Gentlemen.
各位帅哥
The Extreme! It’s the Extreme!
玩命的来啦
Don’t start that shit.
老兄 甭提了
A manly handshake ensues. How you doing, man?
那我们来个绅士的握握手 你好吗
I’m doing great.
很好 很好
Oh, man!
老兄
I’d like you to meet Melissa. This is Dusty.
达斯帝 这位是玛莉莎
Dustman’s been chasing with us since we started.
这是达斯帝 达斯帝是追风族的元老
Listen……where’s Jo?
老兄 裘呢?
She’s by the Doppler.
她在修都卜勒雷达
Broke down again. Running out of grant money.
坏了 辅助金用完了
Why don’t you hang out here for a little while.
你留在这儿
I’ll be right back.
我马上回来
Okay
好吧
Dusty, why don’t you explain to Melissa…
达斯帝 跟她说说
…why you’re the way you are.
你为什么是这德行
Come on.
来吧
Man, Jo’s going to wig when she sees he’s back.
裘看到他归队会抓狂
I’m not back.
我不是归队
The prodigal son returns.
浪子回头了
Hi, Joey.
你好 乔伊
Hi Bill
你好 比尔
Hiya, Jo.
你好 裘
Hi Bill
你好 比尔
I’m happy you found us.
很高兴你找到我们
How you doing?
你还好吧?
It’s going good.You see the sky today?
不错 看到天空吗?
Yes
是啊
She’s really talking. Catch.
有点…蠢蠢欲动 接着
It’s the biggest series of storms in 12 years.
十二年来最大的暴风群
One lined up after another.
一个接一个来
N.S.S.L.’s never seen anything like it.
我从来没见过
Is that right? So, Jo, about the divorce papers…
是吗? 那份离婚同意书…
Jo,do you have a sec? Excuse me.
裘 有空吗? 对不起
Yeah,yeah,sure.
好吧
Hi,Bill
嗨 比尔
This thing’s acting up again.
这个好像又坏了
The focus mount’s jammed.
焦距被卡住
There’s grass in the auto-focus.
上面黏着杂草 你得检查
Should I clean it?
现在?
Not unless you want to sketch tornados.
除非你想画龙♥卷♥风♥
Welcome back. I’m not back.
欢迎归队 我没要回来
You want the papers?
你要离婚同意书?
I came here for them.
我大老远跑来就是来拿的
They’re signed and ready.
我都签好了
Good. Let’s see them.
很好 拿出来吧
Right now?
你现在就要?
That’d be nice.
这样最好
What’s the urgent urgency?
你这么急
You act like you’re getting married.
好像打算结婚
I am.
没错
Yeah
是啊
Is it Melinda?
玛琳达吗?
Melissa.
玛莉莎