我也爱你
And l love you.
我爱你 詹姆斯
l do love you, James.
我们一起消失吧
Let’s get lost together.
妈的
Shit.
怎么了?
What?
他要杀了你
He might try to kill you.
怎么啦?
What’s wrong?
什么?
What?
如果他发现…
lf he finds out…
劳拉 怎么回事?
Laura, what’s the matter?
鲍比杀了人
Bobby killed a guy.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
鲍比没有杀任何人
Bobby didn’t kill anybody.
你想看看吗?
Do you want to see?
看什么?
See what?
好
Right.
睁开你的眼睛 詹姆斯
Open your eyes, James.
你不了解我
You don’t even know me.
不了解我的事…
There are things about me…
即使是当娜也不了解我
Even Donna doesn’t know me.
你的劳拉已经消失了
Your Laura disappeared.
现在只是我
lt’s just me now.
这怎么样 詹姆斯?
What about this, James?
我想你现在送我回家
l think you want to take me home now.
不要
Don’t!
来
Come on!
不要 不要
Don’t! Just don’t!
我爱你 詹姆斯!
l love you, James!
你很准时 亲爱的
You’re right on time, baby.
不要
Don’t.
雅克!不要
Jacques! Don’t!
今晚不要绑我 妈的
Don’t tie me up tonight, god damn it!
– 停下 – 回去
– Stop it! – get back here!
不要 不要
Don’t! Don’t!
请
Please!
不要绑着我 雅克!
Don’t tie me up, Jacques!
莱奥 能解开我吗?
Leo, will you untie me?
莱奥 你能解开我吗?
Leo, will you please untie me?
闭嘴
Shut up!
我的天
Oh, my god!
鲍勃?
Bob?
你要杀我吗?
Are you going to kill me?
爸爸
Father…
如果我死了
lf l die now…
你会来看我吗?
will you come and see me?
你的日记
Your diary.
我一直认为你知道是我
l always thought you knew it was me!
不要看着我
Don’t look at me!
我从来不知道这是我
l never knew you knew it was me.
我需要你
l want you.
我很脏
l’m so dirty.
我还没有准备
l’m not ready.
对不起
l’m sorry.
让我进去
Let me in!
不要让我做这样的事
Don’t make me do this!