应该是五千 准确的说
Five thousand, to be exact.
里奥·约翰逊 你是在告诉我没有圣诞老人吗?
Leo Johnson, are you telling me there’s no Santa Claus?
小旅馆
Roadhouse.
雅克 我是鲍比
Jacques, Bobby.
我需要一些东西
l need some things, man.
你怎么老是在绝望的时候打电♥话♥给我?
How come you only call me when you’re desperate?
你很绝望吗 宝贝?
You desperate, baby?
你到底有没有兴趣?
Are you interested or not?
是的 也许 鲍比 也许
Maybe, Bobby, baby. Maybe.
10K 我的朋友有你想要的东西
For ten K, l have a friend who has what you want.
他的东西是最好的
His stuff is the best.
打击我
Hit me.
两天 午夜
Two days, midnight.
当锯木头的声音响起
By the sound of sawing wood.
雅克 你是疯狂的加拿大人…
Jacques, you crazy fucking Canadian.
这声音听起来不错
This sounds big.
你要去哪?
Where you going?
无处可去
Nowhere fast…
你没来
and you’re not coming.
劳拉 来
Laura, come on.
记得我吗?我是你最好的朋友
Remember me? l’m your best friend.
你不给我倒杯酒吗?
Aren’t you going to fix me a drink?
他们在哪里?
Where are the cookies?
你是说弗莱德和金格吗?
You mean Fred and Finger?
跳舞
Dancing.
如果我为你妈妈抽的每根烟花一分钱
lf l had a nickel for every cigaretteyour mom smoked.
我就会死去
l’d be dead.
我明天给你电♥话♥
l’ll call you tomorrow.
当这种火开始时
When this kind of fire starts…
就很难退出
it is very hard to put out.
温柔而清白的树枝首先燃烧
The tender boughs of innocence burn first.
然后起风
And the wind rises…
然后…
and then…
所有的女神都会在危险之中
all goodness is in jeopardy.
你去哪里了?
Where did you go?
为什么你
Why did you turn
拒绝我
Away from me
当所有的世事
When all the world
似乎可以看透的时候?
Seemed to see?
为什么?
Why?
你为什么去呢?
Why did you go?
是我吗?
Was it me?
还是因为你?
Was it you?
在一个蓝色的世界充斥着种种疑问
Questions in a world
神秘的蓝色世界
Of blue
如何能使一颗心
How can a heart
充满了爱的心
That’s filled with love
开始哭泣?
Start to cry?
当世事
When all the world
看起来似乎是正确的时候
Seems so right
如何
How
如何能让爱情消逝
How can love die?
是我吗?
Was it me?
还是因为你?
Was it you?
在一个蓝色的世界充斥着种种疑问
Questions in a world
神秘的蓝色的世界
Of blue
何时从白昼
When did the day
拥有无尽光明的白昼
With all its light
转向夜晚
Turn into night?
当世界似乎…
When all the world seemed to…
你癞蛤♥蟆♥想吃天鹅肉
So you want to fuck the homecoming queen.
让我们周游世界 亲爱的
Let’s go around the world, babe.
这样不会让你成为要人的
This isn’t going to get you in Walla Walla.
你用尽了所有的方法 不是吗 小姑娘?
You go all the way, don’t you, little girl?
迟早这样吧
Sooner or later.
你能自始至终坚持这样?
You willing to go all the way?
你会为我这样做吗?
You gonna do it to me?
我们来跳布吉舞
Let’s boogie.
你这是干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
你要来参与一份吗?
You part of the deal?
不 她不能
No, she isn’t!
你说你叫什么名字?
What did you say your name was?
巴克
Buck.
真棒 巴克
That was really nice, Buck.
行了 当娜 我们走
OK, Donna. Let’s go.
请她从这儿出去 雅克
Get her out of here, Jacques!
不要穿我的衣服
Don’t ever wear my stuff ever!
我没有穿你的
l won’t wear your stuff.
雅克 现在帮我带她回家
Jacques, help me get her home now!
为什么我不能穿你的衣服?
Why can’t l wear your stuff?
当娜 这不是你!
Donna, not you!
我怎么回的家?
How did l get in my house?
我怎么上的床?
How did l get in my bed?
生活是充满神秘的 当娜
Life is full of mysteries, Donna.
我穿你的衣服 你生我的气吗?
Are you mad at me for wearing something of yours?
我不想你穿我的
l don’t want you to wear my stuff.
我真的爱你 劳拉
l do love you, Laura.
我爱你 当娜
l love you, Donna.
但我不想你像我一样
But l don’t want you to be like me.
你为什么要这样做?
Why do you do it?
对不起 亲爱的
Excuse me, honey.
我们和你妈妈的早餐约会要迟到了
We’re late to meet Mom for breakfast.
我等会和你联♥系♥
l’ll catch you later.
再见 当娜
Bye-bye, Donna.
再见
Good-bye.
爸爸 是发动机着火了吗?
Dad, is the engine on fire?
好像有什么东西在烧
lt smells like something’s burning.
有东西在燃烧
Something is burning!
是发动机
lt’s the engine!
你偷了玉米!
You stole the corn!
我把它们装起来放在商店
l had it canned over the store!
小姐…
And, miss…
看看她张开的脸
the look on her face when it was opened!
沉静
There was a stillness!
就像福米卡家具的商标
Like the Formica table top!
线条会裂开的 帕玛先生
The thread will be torn, Mr. Palmer!
不要
Come on!
线条会裂开的
The thread will be torn!
是他!
lt’s him !
是你的父亲!
lt’s your father!
不要说了
Stop it!
这都是怎么回事?
What was that all about?
你不能这样处理你的发动机
You shouldn’t do that to your engine.
你要放松点
You ought to take it easy.
你会把发动机烧掉的
You’re going to burn your engine out.
这都是怎么回事?
What the hell was all that about?
为什么没有人来处理这些?
Why doesn’t somebody do something about this?
一个混♥蛋♥就这样出现了
A man comes out of the blue like that…
像个疯子一样对你大叫
starts screaming at you like a crazy person…
并且让我女儿烦恼
and harassing my daughter.
你没事吧 亲爱的?
You all right, honey?
爸爸 你没事吧?
Dad, are you all right?
你就像劳拉一样
You look just like my Laura.
下次商务旅行是什么时候?
So when’s the next business trip, big boy?
很快 下次
Soon. And next time…
我们和你告诉过我的那些女朋友们开派对吧
let’s party with those girlfriends you told me about.
好啊 我会安排的
Sure. l can arrange that.
你干什么?
What are you doing?
我是谁?
Who am l?
我不知道
l don’t know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!