这没什么好的
There’s nothing good about it.
谢谢 杰克
Thank you, Jack.
那个灯怎么办?
How’s it going with that goddamn lamp?
联邦调查局
Federal Bureau of lnvestigation.
特派调查员雀特·德斯蒙德
Special Agent Chet Desmond.
我想问问你有关特里萨本科斯的情况
l’d like to ask a few questions about Teresa Banks.
杰克说你了解她
Jack said you knew her.
怎么了?
How well?
她只在这里工作了一个月
She only worked here a month.
这个漂亮女孩
Nice girl.
尽管从来没有看到她准时来
Never seemed to get here on time, though.
如果你问我 她还有点问题关于
You ask me, she had a little problem with…
你看到过特里萨本科斯吸可♥卡♥因♥吗?
Did you ever see Teresa Banks take cocaine?
你吸可♥卡♥因♥吗 亚伦?
Do you ever take cocaine, lrene?
不 我没有
No, l do not.
我从不吸可♥卡♥因♥或者其他任何毒品
l never took cocaine or any other drug.
我不吸毒
l don’t take drugs.
尼古丁就是毒品
Nicotine’s a drug.
咖♥啡♥因♥也是毒品
Caffeine’s a drug.
黄头发的那个是谁?
Who’s the towhead?
那些是合法的药品
Those drugs are legal.
他和我
He’s with me.
你能告诉我们一些
Anything you’d like to tell us…
有关特里萨本科斯多的情况来协助我们吗?
about Teresa Banks that might help us out?
我已经想过了
l’ve been thinking about that.
如果你问我
You ask me…
她的死是你所说的…
her death was what you’d call…
是意外
a freak accident.
谢谢
Thanks.
你是在谈论那个女孩谋杀的情况吗?
Are you talking about that little girl that got murdered?
你有什么可以告诉我们?
You got something to tell us?
我也是从西奴拉那得知的
l know shit from shinola.
德斯蒙德调查员 你认为我们要询问他吗?
Agent Desmond, do you think we should question him?
现在几点 斯坦利?
What time is it, Stanley?
很晚了 萨姆
lt’s late, Sam.
别紧张 抱歉
Hey, l’m sorry.
现在还早 真的还早呢
lt’s early. lt’s really early.
你知道 我从不告诉任何人这个
You know, l never told anybody this…
但有一次 有三天了
but once, for about three days…
就在她出事前
just before her time…
特里萨手臂坏死了
Teresa’s arm went completely dead.
你这是什么意思?
What do you mean?
她的左手 麻木了
Her left arm…it was numb.
她说她不能动了
She said she couldn’t use it.
也许是毒品所造成的
Probably those drugs she was taking.
我正想告诉你
l just thought l ought to tell you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你能谈谈关于那个被谋杀的女孩的情况吗?
Are you talking about that little girl that got murdered?
我怀疑是毒品的缘故
l doubt it was a drug problem.
可能就不是神经的问题
lt was probably a nerve problem.
我会再检查一下那只受伤的手臂
l could recheck the arm for injuries…
但去必须把尸体带回到波特兰
but l’d have to take the body back to Portland…
做一些详细的神经问题的调查
to do some real nerve work.
我想这是好主意 萨姆
l think that’s a good idea, Sam.
我们要叫些食物
We’d like to order some food, please.
你们想要听听我们的特色么?
You want to hear about our specials?
我们没有
We don’t have any.
什么?是什么?
What? What is it?
数字九
Nine.
你不明白吗?
Can’t you read?
真的很晚了 我们还很早
lt’s really late. We’re really early.
妈的 最好是很重要的
Damn, this better be important.
联邦调查局
Federal Bureau of lnvestigation.
特别调查员雀特德斯蒙德 萨姆·斯坦利
Special Agent Chet Desmond, Agent Sam Stanley.
抱歉打扰你
Sorry to disturb you…
但我们想看看特里萨本科斯的移♥动♥房♥公♥寓♥
but we need to see Teresa Banks’ trailer, please.
妈的
Shit.
那个该死的移♥动♥房♥要好多了
That goddamn trailer is more popular…
比叔叔那天去的妓院
than Uncle’s Day in a whorehouse.
你明白我的意思吗?
You see what l mean?
这就是说我要花多些功夫
lt just means more shit l got to do now.
妈的
Damn it!
这一切看起来都是她留下来的
Everything’s exactly like she left it.
没有碰过这该死的东西
Haven’t touched a goddamn thing!
上帝
god!
看看这个
Take a look at this.
她是有戒指的
She’s got the ring on.
我自己去冲一杯早餐
l’m gonna make myself a cup of Food Morning, America.
你们要吗?
Would you all want some?

Please.
给你们 兄弟们
Here you go, boys.
早上好
Good Morning, America.
谢谢
Thank you.
不是开玩笑的
No kidding, man.
这个是可以刺♥激♥你四十八个小时的混合物
This stuff’s got the sting of the forty-eight-hour blend.
对 这是最好的咖啡
Right. lt’s the best goddamn coffee…
你们到哪儿都喝不上的
you’re going to get anywhere.
我们是要好好的清醒 是么?
We sure do need a good wake-me-up, don’t we?
我们要 萨姆
Yeah, we do, Sam.
你认识特里萨本科斯?
Did you know Teresa Banks?
看 我已经去过那个地方了
See, l’ve already gone places.
我想呆在属于我的地方
l just want to stay where l am.
你们到这里是干什么?
What the hell’s that thing doing out there?
你们不能把尸体带到别处去
You’re not taking that body anywhere.
我们要把尸体带回波特兰
We’re taking the body back to Portland.
没有你能做的事儿
There’s not a thing you can do about it.
特里萨本科斯有个戒指
Teresa Banks had a ring.
这有什么问题?
Any idea what happened to it?
我们这有电♥话♥
We got a phone here.
有一个小戒指
lt’s got a little ring.
把车开回波特兰去 史坦利
Take that van back to Portland, Stanley.
我想再看看 这个移♥动♥房♥的公♥寓♥
l’m going to take one more look at the trailer park.
德斯蒙德调查员 我有一事不明白
Agent Desmond, one thing has been troubling me…
蓝玫瑰
the blue rose.
你打算拿蓝玫瑰回移♥动♥房♥公♥寓♥
You’re going to the park for the blue rose.
右边是戴普提科里夫的房♥子
That’s Deputy Cliff’s right there.
那也是他的卡车
That’s his truck, too.
特里萨本科斯的就在那儿
Teresa Banks’ is over here.
就在我们离开的那里
Right where we left it.
我的热水呢?
Where’s my goddamn hot water?
明白我的意思吗?
See what l mean?
我将在那房♥子里
l’ll be in my .
热水 卡尔
Hot water, Carl.
我给你一些安定药 马戈亚特
l’m going to get you some Valium, Margaret.
戈登 早上十点 二月十六日
Fordon, it’s 10:10 a.m. on February 16th.
因为我告诉了你这个梦 我很担心
l was worried because of the dream l told you about.
菲里普 是你吗?
Phillip, is that you?
库帕 见见这个不见了很长时间的菲里普·杰弗里斯
Cooper, meet the long-lost Phillip Jeffries!
你应该再研究会听说过他
You may have heard of him from the academy!
现在我不想谈论朱蒂
Now, l’m not going to talk about Judy.
事实上 我们不是要谈朱蒂
ln fact, we’re not going to talk about Judy at all.
我们不能把她牵扯进来
We’ll keep her out of it.
我知道 库帕
l know, Coop!
你以为这是谁?
Who do you think this is there?
在那个笨家伙头上敲几个包 菲尔?
Suffered some bumps on the old noggin, Phil?
他在这说了什么 艾伯特?
What the hell did he say there, Albert?
那是特别调查员 达里·库帕
That’s Special Agent Dale Cooper!
上帝啊 杰弗里斯 你去了哪里?
For god’s sakes, Jeffries, where the hell have you been?
你♥他♥妈♥的消失了有两年了
You’ve been gone damn near two years!
我确信那像地狱一样 我要把一切都告诉你
l sure as hell want to tell you everything.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!