It’s in the tooth.
对不对 巴比?
Right, Bob?
可是我骗过了他们 老弟
But I fooled’em, old buddy.
他们干嘛要监视我? 我又没偷懒
They don’t have to spy on me. I’m doing what I’m supposed to be doing.
看到了吗? 这边还有
You see? Here it is again. See?
跟着地上的红漆
Here, follow this paint trail.
过来 就在前面 你看
Here. It’s here, see?
我不要
I am not going…
进来 记号♥是往这边
Come with me! The paint trail goes here.
放开我
Let go of my arm!
我们不应该进来的
James, we shouldn’t be here.
他妈的
Goddamn it!
不要打了
Leave me alone!
我们最好快走
Let’s get out of here.
我们不该来的
James, we shouldn’t be here.
求求你不要杀我 不要杀我…求求你
Please don’t kill me. Don’t kill me, please!
不要杀我 不要杀我
Don’t kill me, don’t kill me!
留下来 婊♥子♥
Stick around, bitch.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
他还活着吗?
Is he alive?
快走 我们没时间了
Go ahead. We’re runnin’ out of time.
你救不了他的
You can’t help him.
天啊 你杀了他
Oh,Jesus! James, you killed him!
每个人都会死的 我们走
All I see are dead people. Come on.
快走
Come on.
原来你没有枪
You never had a gun before!
现在有了 还不走
I have one now. Come on. Come on!
龙必会在她华美的殿内吼叫
” Dragons in their pleasant palaces.
第七位天使把碗倒在空中
The seventh angel poured out his vial into the air…
就有…
and there came…”
你 就是你
You!
你是我们的人
You’re one of us.
找到了
This is it.
来吧
Come on.
需要帮忙吗?
Can we help you?
那只是录音带
It’s just a tape.
我在找十二猴子军
I’m looking for the Army of the Twelve Monkeys.
我们不知道什么十二猴子军 你们可以走了
We don’t know anything about an Army of the Twelve Monkeys so just disappear.
只是想打听
Just want some information.
你听不懂吗?
Didn’t you hear me?
别伤害她
Don’t hurt her!
听我说 我是心理医生
Please, I’m a psychiatrist.
你们照他的话做 他心理不正常 很危险
Just do whatever he tells you to do. He’s disturbed. He’s dangerous.
拜托你们合作
Please just cooperate.
你要钱? 我们只有几块钱
You want money? We only got a few bucks.
我说过我要什么
I told you what I want.
蹲下 把门锁上!
Get down. Lock that door.
快去锁
Lock it now!
我就说戈因斯那家伙会…
I told you that Goines would get us…
闭嘴!
Shut up!
戈因斯?
Goines?
杰弗里·戈因斯?
Jeffrey Goines?
杰弗里变成了名人 媒体都喜欢报导他
Jeffrey becomes this big star, and the media latch onto him…
因为他抗争的是他老爸
because he’s picketing his own father…
有名的诺贝尔病毒学家
a famous Nobel-prize-winning virologist.
你一定在电视上看过
You must have seen all that on TV.
我不看电视
I don’t watch TV.
是不是他?
Is this him?
对 就是他
Yeah, that’s him, that’s him.
你想把我们怎样?
What are you gonna do to us?
告诉我杰弗里的事
Tell me more about Jeffrey.
杰弗里开始讨厌我们做的事
Jeffrey started getting bored with the shit we do…
抗争 发传♥单♥ 写抗♥议♥信
picketing, leafleting, letter-writing stuff.
他说我们是没用的自♥由♥派
He said we were ineffectual, liberal jerk offs.
他要利用打游击的方式来教育民众
He wanted to do guerrilla actions in order to educate the public.
像这样?
Like this?
他在参议院放了一百条蛇
He let 1 00 snakes loose in the Senate.
但是我们不肯 因为这样会产生反效果
But we weren’t into that kind of stuff. It’s counterproductive. We told him.
所以他和另外十一个人离开了
So he and 1 1 guys, they split off…
组成一支地下军队
and formed this underground army.
十二猴子军? 看吧
The Army of the Twelve Monkeys. See?
他们开始计划”猎人”
They started planning a “human hunt.”
还买♥♥了震撼枪和捕捉器
They bought stun guns, nets and bear traps.
要去华尔街抓律师和银行家
They were gonna go to Wall Street and trap lawyers and bankers
当然他们没有真的做
They didn’t do it, of course. They didn’t do any of it.
大人物不例外的又出♥卖♥♥♥了朋友
Like always, Mr. Big Shot sold his friends out.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
他上电视召开大型的记者会
He goes on TV and gives this big news conference, tells the world…
说终于明白他老爸的实验有多么重要
he just realized his dad’s experiments are vital for humanity…
而且非要利用动物做实验不可
and that the use of animals is absolutely necessary…
以后他本人将亲自监督实验室
that from now on, he,Jeffrey Goines, will personally supervise the labs…
确定实验动物不会受到虐待
to make sure all the little animals aren’t going to suffer.
这是什么?
What is this?
“爱护动物 别吃它们”
你不能随便闯进那种名人的家
People like that aren’t accessible. You can’t just barge in on them.
你不能乱来
It’s not how the world works.
专心开车
Be quiet and drive the car.
– 我知道该怎么做 – 才怪
– I know what I’m doing. – No, you don’t.
这辆车是偷来的 我们这下麻烦大了
This car is stolen, and we are in big trouble.
麻烦大了
Big trouble.
你要是不自首 一定会被警♥察♥打死
If you don’t turn yourself over to the police, they’re going to kill you.
我也会被打死 因为我是谋杀案的共犯
They’re going to shoot me, too, because I’m an accessory to murder.
你们都会死
You’re all going to die.
没有人会死
Nobody is going to die.
你不可能拯救世界 你是在做梦
You’re not going to save the world, okay? You’re delusional.
全部都是你自己的幻觉
You’ve made all this up out of bits and pieces in your head.
– 不是 – 是
– No. – Yes!
我解释给你听
Let me give you an example.
你认识杰弗里·戈因斯 你们都是郡立医院的病人
You know Jeffrey Goines. You were both patients at County Hospital.
杰弗里·戈因斯是精神病
Jeffrey Goines was a fruitcake.
他告诉你他父亲是有名的病毒学家
He told you that his father was a famous scientist who worked with viruses…
所以你就在你的幻想里加入了新情节
so you incorporated that information to this cockeyed fantasy.
他说他爸爸是神
He didn’t say his father was a scientist. He said his father was God.
真的是疯了
This is insane.
著名心理医生兼作家凯瑟琳·瑞莉
Prominent psychiatrist and author Dr. Kathryn Railly has been abducted…
遭到精神病患者詹姆斯·科尔挟持
by a dangerous mental patient, James Cole,
科尔六年前接受过她的治疗
Cole was under Railly’s care six years ago…
后来从医院离奇地逃走
when he made a dramatic escape…
你的腿怎么了?
What is the matter with your leg?
我中枪了
I got shot.
中枪?
Shot?
谁开的枪?
Who shot you?
我不知道 当时一片混乱 别提了
I don’t know. It was some kind of war. Never mind.
反正你不会相信我
You wouldn’t believe me anyway.
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?
不需要加油
We don’t need gas.
你不是不会开车吗?
I thought you didn’t know how to drive.
我当年是太小不能开 不是笨
I said I was too young to drive. I didn’t say I was stupid.
这样下去不行
This can’t go on.
我必须帮你取出子弹
if you have a bullet in your leg, I have to take care of it.
我是医生 我需要一些工具
I’m a doctor. I need some supplies.
同时在加州的佛斯♥诺♥…
Meanwhile, in Fresno, California…
采矿工程师继续挖掘另一条平行坑道
where mining engineers continue their attempt…
通往瑞奇被困的那条废弃矿井
to sink a shaft parallel to the one in which Ricky is believed trapped…
当局认为男孩仍有机会生还
authorities say there is still a chance the boy might be alive
你不能用力 伤口需要缝合 需要消炎药
You shouldn’t put your weight on it. You need stitches and antibiotics.
你运气不错 伤口不深
Lucky for you, it’s near the surface.
我喜欢看到太阳
I love seeing the sun.
小心
Wait.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
你闻起来好香
You smell so good.