I love this air. Love to breathe this air!
“费城之音”新闻快报
WXBX news break,
本台最新消息
News as it happens, Roger Pratt reporting,
救援小组目前在玉米田中
A story breaking now is emergency crews are converging on a corn field…
搜寻失踪的
where playmates of nine-year-old Ricky Neuman say…
九岁男孩瑞奇·纽曼
he disappeared before their eyes,
显然他是跌进了废弃的坑道
Young Neuman apparently stepped into an abandoned well shaft..
并且困在15尺深的管道中
and is lodged somewhere in the narrow 1 50-foot pipe,
可能伤势严重 同伴表示听到他微弱的呼救
Possibly alive, possibly badly injured, playmates heard him cry out faintly,
别乱喊”狼来了”
Never cry wolf.
什么?
What?
我爸跟我说的 他说别乱喊”狼来了”
My father said that to me. He said, ” Never cry wolf.”
否则真的出事也不会有人相信你
Then people won’t believe you if something really happens.
出什么样的事 詹姆斯?
If something really happens like what,James?
悲惨的事
Something bad.
我们听音乐好不好? 我不想听这台
Can we have some more music, please? I don’t wanna hear this stuff.
可以听音乐吗?
Can we hear more music?
– “我看到绿荫成林” – 别动 就听这个台
– I see trees of green – Oh, that’s good. That’s good.
“看到它们发芽茁壮”
I’ve seen them bloom
“为了你 我…”
Forme and you
“心中不禁赞叹”
And I think to myself
“世界多么美好”
What a wonderful world
喂 瑞莉医生? 我是入院部的维克
Hello, Dr. Railly? This is Wikke from Psych Admitting,
你还记得詹姆斯·科尔吗?
Do you remember James Cole?
那个六年前离奇失踪的精神病患者?
The paranoid who pulled the Houdini back in’90?
他回来了 而且他…
Well, he’s back, and he’s…
他在找你 我觉得应该让你知道
Sorry about that, He’s looking for you, I thought you ought to know.
保重
Take care,
我已经说过了 我和我先生先走
It’s just like I told you. Me and my husband went ahead.
我也不知道 她一直都没出现 这不像她
I don’t know. She never showed. That is totally unlike her.
你知不知道她开什么车?
Do you happen to know the make of her car?
商务车 94年 银色的通用商务车
Cherokee.’94 Cherokee. Silver.
“时光隧♥道♥”我成功了!
I have done “doed”it, ja.
我 葛斯柏教授 发明了时光隧♥道♥
I, Professor Grosse fibber, have invented the time tunnel!
太棒了
Oh, boy!
来只雪茄吧 先生
Oh, excuse me, mister, Have a cigar,
来只雪茄吧 先生
Excuse me, mister, Have a cigar,
现在我的时光机已经准备好了
Now my time machine is ready for experiments,
哦 是啄木鸟
Ah, the woodpecker!
喂 啄木鸟
Yoo-hoo, woodpecker!
我刚才梦到你
You were i n my dream just now.
你的头发不一样 不一样的颜色
Hai r is different. Different color.
我确定那是你
I’m sure it was you.
你梦到了什么?
What was the dream about?
是一间机场
About an airport…
在所有的事情发生以前
before everything happened.
我一直做同样的梦
It’s the same dream I always have.
从小时候开始
When I was a kid.
我在你梦里?
And I was in it?
我在干嘛?
What did I do?
你很不开心
You were very upset.
你在梦里总是不开心
You’re always very upset in the dream.
我一直不知道是你
Just never knew it was you.
你以前梦到的不是我
It wasn’t me before,James.
因为这件事才变成是我
It’s become me now because of what’s happening.
你可不可以放开我?
Could you please untie me?
不 我认为一直都是你
No, I think it was always you.
奇怪
Very strange.
你的脸发红
You’re flushed and you were moaning.
我觉得你一定是发烧
I think you’re running a fever.
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?
在加州 救援小组仍在设法营救瑞奇·纽曼
In Fresno, California, crews continue to attempt to rescue Ricky Neuman,
在巴尔的摩市的消息方面
Closer to home, in Baltimore, Kathryn Railly…
《探讨精神失常》一书的作者 著名心理医生凯瑟琳·瑞莉
prominent psychiatrist and author of a newly released book on insanity…
昨晚于大学演讲结束后离奇失踪
disappeared mysteriously last night after a lecture at the university,
为调查瑞莉失踪一事 警方正搜捕精神病患者科尔
Former mental patient James Cole is wanted for questioning…
希望能借此了解案情
regarding Dr. Railly’s disappearance,
警方表示科尔有暴♥力♥倾向
Authorities warn that Cole has a history of violence…
民众若发现他的行踪请立即通知警方
and advise anyone spotting him to notify authorities at once,
我好喜欢听
I love this music.
我们没有这样的音乐 完全没有
We don’t have this. We don’t have anything like this.
那些是什么?
What are all those?
这些?
These?
我的笔记和线索
My notes, clues.
什么样的线索?
What kind of clues?
和秘密军队有关的线索
It’s about the secret army.
就是十二猴子军 是他们散播细菌的
The Army of the Twelve Monkeys. They’re the ones that spread the virus.
所以我才会来找他们 找到他们是我的责任
That’s why I’m here. I have to find them. That’s my mission.
因为他们手中握有细菌…
Have to locate them because they have the virus in its pure form…
变种前的纯病毒
before it mutates.
只要一找到 他们就会派科学家过来
When I locate them, they’ll send a scientist back here.
他们会先研究病毒
That scientist will study the virus.
然后再回到现代去研发解药
When he goes back to the present, he and the scientists will make a cure.
来自三个不同单位的警员
Police officers from three jurisdictions…
其中还包括特别小组人员
apparently including special tactical unit personnel…
已经调往现场控制数千名围观群众
have now been mobilized to control the growing thousands of onlookers…
记者在加州佛斯♥诺♥报导
here in Fresno, California,
你会觉得烦吗?
Does that disturb you?
不会 还以为跟我们有关
No. Thought it was about us.
警方抓到我们把我关了起宋
Thought maybe they’d captured us and arrested me.
开玩笑的
Just a joke.
我替这个小男孩担心
I remember being very afraid for that little boy.
被困在坑道里
All alone, down that well…
害怕没有人来救他
not knowing if anybody’s gonna get him out.
我小时候有一次被吓得半死
First time I was really afraid when I was a kid.
什么叫小时候?
What do you mean, “when you were a kid”?
算了 他只是在恶作剧
Never mind. Just a prank, a hoax.
其实他藏在谷仓里
That boy’s hiding in a barn.
世上有预言和凶兆
“There are omens and divinations.
四活物中有一个把盛满了…
One of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels…
活到永永远远之神的大怒的七个金碗
seven golden vials full of the wrath of God…
给了那七位天使
who liveth forever and ever.”
等到一直有人死的时候 你就知道了
You won’t think I’m crazy when people start dying next month.
他们起先是奇怪的发烧
First they’ll think it’s just some weird fever.
然后就会发现
Then they’ll find out.
其实是被病毒感染
They’ll catch on.
等一下 停车! 快停车!
Wait. Stop here! Stop the car! Stop right here!
我说对了 他们在这里
I was right. They’re here!
看到没? 十二只猴子 十二猴子军
You see? Twelve Monkeys! Twelve Monkeys!
现在你相信了吧? 快过来
You believe me now? Come on!
过来啊
Come on!
看到没? 他们在这里
They’re here, you see?
十二猴子
Twelve Monkeys!
十二猴子军! 过来
Twelve Monkeys. Come on!
十二猴子军
Twelve Monkeys.
等一下 等一下…这里
Wait, wait. Wait, here.
你看到了吗? 这里也有
Here, do you see it? Do you see?
我看到一些红色的喷漆 还有一些记号♥
I see some red paint, some marks.
记号♥? 你认为是…
Marks? You think that…
这太荒谬了
Oh, this is ridiculous.
你不要…你不要给我乱来
Don’t… Don’t you do anything crazy.
否则我不客气了
Or I’ll hurt somebody.
我没有要乱来 根本就不是你想的那样
I am not gonna do anything crazy, but none of this is what you think it is!
巴比 你躲不过他们的
You can’t hide from them, Bob.
我说 你躲不过他们的
I said, you can’t hide from them.
巴比 别浪费时间了
No, sir, ol’ Bob.
何必白费力气呢
Don’t even try.
他们什么都知道
They hear everything.
他们在你身上装了追踪器
They got that tracking device on ya.
随时随地都可以找到你
They can find you anywhere, anytime!
就在牙齿里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!