Helped us to reclaim the planet.
同时减轻你的刑期
As well as reducing your sentence.
问题是 你还想再要一次机会吗?
The question is, Cole, do you want another chance?
一切准备就绪
Last connection going on.
科尔 这次不会错了
No mistakes this time, Cole.
保持戒备 提高警觉
Stay alert. Keep your eyes open.
试试看再抓一只蜘蛛回来
We’re thinking about the spider, Cole. Try and do something like that again.
不要紧张 身体放松
Just relax now. Don’t fight it.
我们要送你到1996年的秋季
We’re sending you to the third quarter of 1 996.
一定错不了
Right on the money.
我听不懂
I don’t understand!
什么?
What?
我听不懂
I don’t understand!
我在哪?
Where am I?
我一定要找到他们 一定要找到他们
I gotta find’em! I gotta find’em!
帮帮我 我到底在哪?
Help me! I don’t know where I am.
你一定要帮我找到他们
You gotta help me find’em!
荷西?
Jose?
– 荷西 – 科尔
– Jose! – Cole!
我们到底在哪?
Cole, where are we?
– 科尔 救救我 – 等一下
– Help me, Cole! – Oh, God, wait!
“布莱特大楼”
“1996年11月 巴尔的摩”
黑死病蔓延时…
“In a season of great pestilence…
充满了预言和异象
there are omens and divinations.
四活物中有一个把盛满了…
And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels…
活到永永远远之神的大怒的七个金碗
seven golden vials full of the wrath of God…
给了那七位天使
who liveth forever and ever.”
启示录
Revelations.
十四世纪时根据当时的文献记载
In the 1 4th century, according to accounts of officials of that time…
这名男子人突然出现在威尔村
this man appeared suddenly in the village of Wyle near Stonehenge…
时间是1362年4月
in April of 1 362.
说话带着奇怪的口音
Using unfamiliar words and speaking in a strange accent…
他预言一场可怕的瘟疫
the man made dire prognostications about a pestilence…
将于六百年后消灭全世界的人口
which he said would wipe out humanity in approximately 600 years.
显然现实生活中的致命疾病也证实了…
Obviously this plague-doomsday scenario is considerably more compelling…
这种引人注目的末日审判情节
when reality supports it with a virulent disease…
不论是黑死病 天花还是爱♥滋♥病
whether it’s the bubonic plague, smallpox or AIDS.
现代还有科技威胁
Nowwe have technological horrors as well…
例如化学战 像是第一次世界大战时
such as chemical warfare, which first reared its ugly head…
首次引发的毒气战
during the deadly mustard gas attacks of World War I.
1917年10月法国发生的一次类似攻击中
During such an attack in the French trenches in October of 1 91 7…
根据记录这名士兵
we have an account of this soldier…
受到手榴弹攻击受伤
who, during an assault, was wounded by shrapnel…
入院时陷入歇斯底里的状态
and hospitalized, apparently in a state of hysteria.
医生发现他完全听不懂法文
Doctors found he had lost all comprehension of French…
可是却会说流利的英文
but that he spoke English fluently…
虽然没有人听得懂
albeit in a regional dialect they didn’t recognize.
这名男子虽然没有中毒
The man, though physically unaffected by the gas…
可是却神智不清
was beside himself.
他声称自己来自未来
He claimed that he had come from the future…
在找寻一种纯细菌
that he was looking for a pure germ…
这种病菌将让人类从地表上消失
that would ultimately wipe mankind off the face of the Earth..
而发生的时间就是在1996年
starting in the year 1 996.
虽然身受重伤 这名伤兵却从医院里消失了
Though injured, the young soldier disappeared from the hospital…
相信他是继续去警告其他人
no doubt trying to carry on his mission toward others…
用自己造成的痛苦
and substituting for the agony of war…
来代替战争的痛苦 我们称为”卡珊卓情结”
a self-inflicted agony we call “the Cassandra complex.”
希腊神话中 卡珊卓是凶事预言家
Cassandra,in Greek legend, was condemned to know the future…
但是她的预言却没有人相信
but to be disbelieved when she foretold it.
因此 预知的痛苦再加上无能为力
Hence, the agony of foreknowledge, plus the impotence to do anything about it.
我马上去接种疫苗
I’m going right out to get vaccinated.
瑞丽医生 我认为你是杞人忧天 被你说的像是危言耸听
I think, Dr. Railly, you’ve given alarmists a bad name.
我有吗?
I have?
有确实的数据显示 地球无法承受人类的摧残
There’s real data that the planet cannot survive the excesses of the human race.
没错
This is true.
原子能仪器的扩散 无节制的繁殖习性
Proliferation of atomic devices.Uncontrolled breeding habits.
土地 海洋和空气的污染 生态环境的破坏
Pollution of land, sea and air. The rape of the environment.
所以杞人忧天并非无稽之谈
In this context, it’s obvious Chicken Little represents the sane vision…
反而人类拼命的消耗自然资源
and that Homosapiens’ motto, ” Let’s go shopping”…
才是真正的疯狂
is the cry of the true lunatic.
瑞莉医生 不晓得你知不知道我的研究
Please, Dr. Railly. I wonder if you’re aware of my own studies.
明天上班见
See you at work tomorrow.
我明天打电♥话♥给你
I’ll give you a call tomorrow.
快上车
Get in the car!
快上车 我手上有枪
I’ve got a gun. Get in the car.
开车
Drive.
钱包给你 有钱还有信♥用♥卡♥
Take my purse. I’ve got a lot of cash, credit cards.
– 钥匙也给你 – 快开车
– Take my keys. – Start the car!
这里右转 右转
Here, turn right. Turn right here.
我们要去哪?
Where are we going?
去费城
Philadelphia.
要一百多里路
That’s more than a hundred miles.
所以我没办法走到
That’s why I can’t walk there.
– 放我走 – 开车
– Just let me go. – Just drive!
你可以把车开走
You can take the car.
我不会开车
I don’t know how to drive.
我不是说过 我八岁时就躲到了地底下
I went underground when I was eight. I told you that before.
下一条…
At the next…
下一条街右转
At the next corner, turn right.
科尔…詹姆斯·科尔
Cole.James Cole.
你六年前从病房♥里逃走
You escaped from a locked room six years ago.
对你来说是六年前
Six years for you.
转弯 继续开
Come on. Turn around! Get goin’.
科尔先生 这未免太凑巧了
I can’t believe that this is a coincidence, Mr. Cole.
你是不是一直跟踪我?
Have you been following me?
你说你会帮我的
You said you would help me.
虽然你的意思不是这样
I know this isn’t what you meant, but…
但是我身无分文
I don’t have any money.
天天露宿街头而且腿又受了伤
I hurt my leg. I’ve been sleeping on the street.
我知道我一身臭味
I’m sure I smell bad.
你车上有吃的吗?
Do you have any food in this car?
你一直跟踪我?
You have been following me?
没有
No.
我是在橱窗上…
No, I saw this…
看到这个
in a store window.
记得吗? 我识字
I can read, remember?
你为什么要去费城?
Why do you want to go to Philadelphia?
我查过巴尔的摩市的资料 什么都没有
I checked out the Baltimore information. It was nothing.
罪犯一定是在费城
It’s in Philadelphia. That’s where the ones who did it are.
十二猴子军
The Twelve Monkeys.
那是收音机吗? 可不可以打开?
Is that a radio? Can you turn it on?
这是给你的消息
This is apersonal message to you,
你的忍♥耐是否已经到了极限?
are you at the end of your rope?
恨不得逃离此地?
are you dying to get away?
佛罗里达群岛正等着你 海浪…
The Florida Keys are waiting for you, Ocean waves…
我从来没看过海
I’ve never seen the ocean.
科尔先生 那只是广♥告♥
It’s an advertisement, Mr. Cole.
什么?
What?
那只是广♥告♥ 你不会不知道吧?
It’s an advertisement. You understand that, don’t you?
不是真的有特别消息要告诉你
It’s not really a special message to you.
科尔先生
Mr. Cole.
以前你都叫我詹姆斯
You used to call me James.
你希望那样?
You prefer that?
詹姆斯 其实你没有枪
James, you don’t really have a gun…
开大声点 拜托开大声一点
Can you turn this up? Can you make this louder?
“我找到刺♥激♥”
I found my thrill
“在蓝莓丘上”
On Blueberry Hill
“在蓝莓丘上”
On Blueberry Hill
“我找到了你”
When I found you
我喜欢二十世纪的音乐
I love the music of the 20th century.
我喜欢这空气 真的很好闻