在我的梦里
In my dream.
一直都是你
It was always you.
我记得你现在的样子
I remember you like this.
真的?
You do?
我觉得我以前就认识你
I felt I’ve known you before.
我一直都觉得我认识你
I feel like I’ve always known you.
我好害怕
I’m so scared.
“我们成功了”
你们坐几点的飞机?
What time’s your flight, friends?
九点半
9:30.
有点来不及吗?
Might be tight.
来不及? 怎么会 现在才七点半
Tight? No. My watch says 7:30.
平常的时候时间是很充裕
On your normal mornin’, okay. Plenty of time.
但是今天你还要考虑到十二猴子军
But today you gotta take into account your Army of the Twelve Monkeys factor.
你说什么?
What? What’d you say?
十二猴子军
Twelve Monkeys.
你们早上大概没有听新闻
In case you folks didn’t turn on your radio this mornin’.
一群怪胎把动物园的动物全部放出来
Bunch of weirdos let all the animals out of the zoo.
然后把大牌科学家关进笼子里
Then they locked up this big-shot scientist in one of the cages.
科学家的儿子也有份
Scientist’s own kid one of the ones did it.
现在那些动物到处乱跑
They’ve got animals all over the place.
一小时前一群斑马占据了高速公路
Bunch of zebras closed down the thruway about an hour ago.
还有叫食火鸡的东西
And they got some thing called an emu.
造成676号♥公路大塞车
It’s got traffic blocked for miles on 676.
他们凭什么认为把动物放出来
What do they think they’re accomplishing By releasing an animal like this…
他们就成功了?
into a city like this one?
那就是他们的目的 释放动物
That’s what they were up to… freeing animals.
墙上写”我们成功了” 他们是指那些动物
On the walls. It said, “We did it.” They meant the animals.
我想不会有事的
I think it’s gonna be all right.
“通缉”
告诉你的同事 看到嫌犯要不动声色
Tell your people if they spot either one of them not to try and apprehend them.
要他们立刻通知警方
They should notify us. We have people all over the airport.
我们会出面处理
We’ll take care of it.
我认得这个地方
I know this place.
机场看起来都一样
Airports all look the same.
我梦到的机场
This is my dream.
你的胡子
Your mustache.
不只是我的梦
It’s not just my dream.
我真的来过 我想起来了
I was actually here. I remember now.
就在大家开始死亡前的一两个星期
About a week or two before everyone started dying.
小心 他们可能在找我们
Careful. They might be looking for us.
我小时候来过这里
I was here as a kid.
用这瓶
Use this.
我记得当时你也在场
I think you were here then too.
詹姆斯
James.
如果被警♥察♥认出来
If they identify us, they’re going to send us someplace…
我们就去不了佛罗里达了
but it won’t be KeyWest.
我去把胡子粘好
I’ll go fix this.
我去开票 我们在报刊亭见
I’m gonna get the tickets. I’ll meet you in the newspaper stand.
莱蒂·西蒙斯 我订了席位 要去佛罗里达群岛
Judy Simmons. I have reservations for KeyWest.
很少看到这么多钞票
I don’t see a lot of this. It’s cash.
说来话长
It’s a long story.
二十分钟之内开始登机
We’ll begin boarding in about 20 minutes.
祝你旅途愉快
You have a nice flight, Miss Simmons.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 你好
Hello. How are you today?
我不知道你们是不是
I don’t know whether you’re there or not.
真的是地毯公♥司♥
Maybe you just clean carpets.
如果是 你们会过着幸福快乐的日子
if you do, you’re lucky. You’re gonna live a long, happy life.
如果不是 不论是谁听到这个留言
But if you other guys are out there, if you’re picking this up…
别管十二猴子军
forget about the Army of the Twelve Monkeys.
不是他们做的 我们弄错了 是别人做的
They didn’t do it. It was a mistake. Someone else did it.
十二猴子军只是一群笨小鬼
The Army of the Twelve Monkeys is just a bunch of dumb kids…
玩玩革命的游戏
playing revolutionaries.
听着 我照你们的吩咐做了
Listen, I’ve done my job. I did what you wanted.
祝你们好运 我不回去了
Good luck. I’m not coming back.
旧金山 新奥尔良
San Francisco, New Orleans…
里约热内卢 罗马
Rio deJaneiro, Rome…
金沙萨 卡拉奇 曼谷还有北♥京♥
Kinshasa, Karachi, Bangkok and Peking.
你一个礼拜要去这么多地方?
This is some trip you’re taking, sir. Is this all in one week?
出公差
Business.
祝你旅途愉快
Have a good one, sir.
有问题吗? 巴比
Got yourself prob, Bob?
别烦我
Leave me alone!
我报告过了 我其实不必那么做
I made a report. I didn’t have to do that.
问题是…
Point of fact:
你不属于这里
You don’t belong here.
你不能留下来
It’s not permitted to let you stay.
这才是现在
This is the present.
这不是过去 更不是未来
This is not the past. This is not the future.
这是现在
This is right now!
我不走 你明白吗?
I’m not leaving! Get that?
你不能阻止我
You can’t stop me.
随便你 老兄 这不关我的事
Anything you say, chief. It’s none of my business.
嗨 科尔
Hey, Cole.
别烦我
Leave me alone!
冷静点 是我
Calm down, Cole. It’s me.
科尔 是我
Cole, it’s me.
荷西?
Jose?
没错 是我
Yeah, right, Jose.
你拔掉牙齿干嘛? 你疯啦?
Why’d you pull out the tooth? That was nuts.
给你 拿着
Here, take this.
为什么? 你疯了吗?
What for? Are you crazy?
我? 开玩笑
Me? Are you kidding?
你才疯了 你可是英雄
You’re the one. You’re a hero, man.
他们给了你特赦 你反而乱拔牙齿
They pardoned you, and you come back and fuck with your teeth.
你怎么找到我的?
How did you find me?
那个电♥话♥
The phone call, man.
他们又重新合成了一次
They did their reconstruction thing on it.
电♥话♥? 我刚才打的那个电♥话♥?
The phone… The phone call I just made?
五分钟以前
Five minutes ago.
五分钟前 三十年前 对他们来说都一样
Yeah, five minutes ago. Thirty years ago. They just put it together.
嗨 我是詹姆斯·科尔
” Uh, hey, this is Cole,James.
我不知道你们是不是真的是地毯公♥司♥
I don’t know whether you’re there or not. Maybe you just clean carpets.”
你从哪儿学来的?
Where’d you get that from?
别管十二猴子军
” Forget about the Army of the Twelve Monkeys.”
要是他们可以早点收到留言就好了
Man, if only they could’ve got your message earlier.
拿着 如果你合作 你还是能当英雄
Take it. You could still be a hero if you cooperate!
来吧 詹姆斯 没关系
Come on,James. It’s okay.
科学家被关在猩猩笼子里面
– $6.50’s your change. Thank you. – Thank you.
搭乘784号♥班机飞往旧金山的旅客请于38号♥门登机
Flight 784 for San Francisco is ready for boarding at gate 38,
我的天
Oh, my God!
这次你要是不合作 我奉命要杀死那位小姐
I got orders to shoot the lady if you don’t go along this time
– 什么? – 你听到了吗?
– What? – Yeah, you got that?
– 他们说 如果科尔不听… – 我会打爆你的头
– They said, “If Cole don’t obey…” – I’ll break your fuckin’ head!
听到了吗?
You hear me?
自愿者请于37号♥门登机
Volunteers now boarding at gate 37,
看到了吗? 我别无选择
You see? I had no choice.
我只是奉命行事 拿去
These are my orders, man. Just take it.
拿好
Take it!
这和病毒完全扯不上关系 不是吗?
This part isn’t about the virus at all, is it?
而是你有没有奉命行事
It’s about following orders, about doing what you’re told.
拜托 得到了特赦你还想怎样?
Hey, man, you got a pardon. What do you want?
我该开枪打谁 我该开枪打谁?
Who am I supposed to shoot? Who am I supposed to shoot?
詹姆斯 是戈因斯博士的助手
James! It’s Dr. Goines’ assistant.
他相信启示 他一定有嫌疑
He’s an apocalypse nut. I think he’s involved.
下一班飞往旧金山的飞机在38号♥门登机
The next flight to San Francisco leaves from gate 38.
他在机场 我认为是他
If he’s there, I’m sure he’s part of it.
霍兹先生 麻烦你过来看一下
Mr. Holtz, you wanna have a look at this, please?
可以打开手提箱让我们看一下吗?
Sir, would you mind letting me have a look at the contents of your bag?
没时间了
We don’t have time for this.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!