Please don’t hurt him. Open the door.
开门 詹姆斯
James, come on.
以防万一…
Just in case…
万一我没有疯 这就是他们找到我们的方法
Just in case I’m not crazy, this is how they find us.
靠我们的牙齿
By our teeth.
我不想再让他们找到我
I don’t want them to find me ever.
我不想回去
I don’t want to go back.
退后 装好子弹
Step back. You’d better load.
警♥察♥! 放下武器出来
Police! Throw your weapons out and come on out!
喂 是警♥察♥吗?
Hey! Is that the cops?
我是无辜的受害人
I’m the innocent victim here.
我被吸毒的婊♥子♥
I was attacked by a coked-up whore…
和疯狂的牙医攻击
and a fuckin’ crazy dentist.
自然点
Try to blend in.
天哪 过来
Oh,Jesus! Come on.
这附近应该有电♥话♥
There’s gotta be a phone around here somewhere.
你看 那边有
Over there. Look.
我去打打看
I’m gonna try that number, okay?
希望没有结果
Let’s hope it’s nothing.
詹姆斯
James.
没事了 是我们太神经了
It’s okay! We’re insane.
我们疯了 是一家地毯清洁公♥司♥
We’re crazy. It’s a carpet cleaning company.
地毯清洁公♥司♥?
A carpet cleaning company?
对 没有上级 也没有科学家
Yeah. No superiors. No scientists.
没有来自未来的人 只是一家地毯清洁公♥司♥
No men from the future. It’s just a carpet cleaning company.
他们有答录机 你可以留言叫他们来洗地毯
They have voice mail. You leave a message telling Where you want your carpet cleaned.
你留言了?
You left them a message?
对 我忍♥不住
Yeah, I couldn’t resist.
等他们听到有个疯女人
Wait till they hearth is nutty woman telling them to watch out…
叫他们小心十二猴子军
For the Army of the Twelve Monkeys.
我说 位于第二街的动物自♥由♥协会
I said, “The Freedom for Animals Association on Second Avenue…”
就是十二猴子军的秘密总部
“Is the secret headquarters of the Army of the Twelve Monkeys.
是他们干的
They’re the ones who are gonna do it.
我帮不上忙 我要走了
I can’t do anything more now. I have to go.
圣诞快乐
Have a merry Christmas.”
你不可能听到的
You couldn’t have heard me.
他们收到你的留言
They got your message.
放给我听
They played it for me.
录得不好 信♥号♥♥很模糊
It was a bad recording, distorted.
我听不出来是你的声音
I didn’t recognize your voice.
这件
This.
还有这件
And this.
还有这件
And this.
你没事吧? 你要买♥♥什么吗?
Is everything okay? You want anything?
请问是不是刷♥卡♥?
Shall I put this on your account, ma’am?
不是 我付现金
No. That’ll be cash.
麻烦告诉我几楼卖♥♥假发
Can you tell me what floor the wigs are on?
你把这东西变成一部电脑了
You turned the thing into a fucking computer.
费尔居然相信
And Fale believed it.
你们知道他
You know Fale.
他说 如果你们被逮到 反正你们一定会
He’s like, “if you guys get nailed, which I’m pretty sure you will…
我这辈子他妈的从来没见过你们
I’ve never seen you before in my fuckin’ life.”
动作快
Come on, come on.
把他搬过来
Bring him through.
开车
Drive!
打开袋子有什么关系? 反正他眼睛被蒙住了
What’s the harm in openin’ up the bag? His eyes are taped, right?
对吧?
Right?
你好 你好
Hello. Hello.
想听猴子讲话吗?
Wanna hear the monkey speak?
杰弗里? 我知道是你
Jeffrey? Jeffrey, I know that’s you.
– 我认得你的声音 – 才怪
– I recognize your voice. – No, you don’t.
我也知道你的变♥态♥计划
I also know all about Your warped little plan.
那位小姐就是你的心理医生
That lady, your psychiatrist?
她告诉我的 我本来不相信
She told me. I didn’t believe her.
因为实在太疯狂了 不可能是你
It just seemed too crazy, even for you.
不过为了以防万一我做了一些措施
But just in case, I took steps…
让你没有办法执行你的计划
to make sure that you couldn’t go through with it.
连我都没有密♥码♥ 杰弗里
I don’t have the code any more.
我没有办法拿到病毒
I don’t have access to the virus.
我完全置身事外
I took myself out of the loop.
太迟了 太迟了
Too late! Too late!
我有办法对付你 老爸
We’ve got plans for you, Dad.
以前我不愿意相信 现在我知道了
I never let myself believe it. Now I know it’s true.
杰弗里?
Jeffrey?
你真的是疯子
You’re completely insane.
不 我不是
No, I’m not.
被砍断的老树横断面可以看到年轮
There’s a cross section of one of the old trees that’s been cut down,
“1066年海斯廷战役” “1215年签署大宪♥章♥”
“1492年发现新大♥陆♥” “1776年独♥立♥宣言”
“1930年树被砍断”
我出生那年
Here I was born,
我死去那年
And there I died,
对你来说只是一瞬间
It was only a moment for you,
你不会注意
You took no notice,
我好像看过这部电影
I think I ‘ve seen this movie before.
我小时候在电视上看过
When I was a kid, I saw it on TV.
别说话
Don’t talk.
我真的看过
I did see it before.
高大的树
Tall trees.
你以前来过这里?
have you been here before?
– 对 – 什么时候?
– Yes. – When?
– 但是我不记得… – 你哪一年出生的?
– But I don’t recognize this… – When were you born?
– 很久以前 – 在哪出生?
– Long ago. – Where?
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
告诉我 玛德琳 告诉我
Tell me, Madeleine, tell me,
就像是我们现在的遭遇
It’s just like what’s happening with us.
像是过去
Like the past.
电影永远一样 不会变
The movie never changes. It can’t change.
可是每次看到的感觉不同 因为我们变了
But every time you see it, it seems different because you’re different.
你会有不同的观点
You see different things.
求求你别问了
Please don’t ask me,
如果你不能改变过去
if you can’t change anything because it’s already happened…
你何不闻闻花香
you may as well smell the flowers.
什么花香?
What flowers?
那只是句成语
It’s an expression.
你为什么帮我?
Why are you doing this?
我想知道
I want to know why.
要是我错了呢? 要是你错了呢?
What ifI’m wrong? What if you’re wrong?
万一我真的是疯子呢?
What if I am crazy?
到底有没有病毒 我们过几个礼拜就知道了
In a few weeks, it will have started or it won’t.
如果还是有…
If there’s still…
橄榄球赛 塞车
football games, traffic jams…
电视节目和武装抢劫
TV shows and armed robberies…
我们会开心到
we’re going to be so glad…
看到警♥察♥都无所谓
that we’ll be thrilled to see the police.
我要对你负责
I’m responsible for you now.
中国人说救人一命
The Chinese say Once you’ve saveda person’s life…
就要负责到底 所以我得负责
you’re responsible for it forever, so I’m committed,
你有什么计划吗?
Do you have a plan?
我需要知道
I have to know.
我自己都不知道
There’s so little that I know.
你说你从来没看过海
You said you’d never seen the ocean.
快点 过来
Hurry up. Come on.
“动物俱乐部”
杰弗里?
Jeffrey?
你知道我看不到 我们在哪?
You know I can’t see. Where are we?
你在哪 杰弗里?
Jeffrey? Please.
凯萨琳?
Kathryn?
“24小时希区考克节”
九点半的飞机 去佛罗里达群岛
We have 9:30 reservations for KeyWest.
我没有认出来是你
I just didn’t recognize you.
你的样子也变了很多
Well, you look pretty different yourself.
一直都是你
It was always you.