– 在1872年? – 别烦我
– In 1 872? – Leave me alone!
大喊大叫是没有用的
Yellin’ won’t get you what you want,
只有靠聪明才能得到你想要的东西
You have to be smart to get what you want,
我想要什么?
What do I want?
你不知道自己要什么?
You don’t know what you want?
巴比 你一定知道
Sure you do, Bob,
你知道你要什么
You know what you want,
你告诉我 告诉我要什么
You tell me. Tell me what I want.
你想看蓝天和大海
To see the sky and the ocean…
你想住在地球表面
to be topside…
呼吸新鲜空气
breathe the air…
跟她在一起
to be with her,
对不对?
Isn’t that right?
这不是你要的吗?
Isn’t that what you want?
巴比?
Bob?
瑞莉医生 我是吉姆·哈本 费城警探 抱歉这么早吵醒你
J im Halperin, Philly PD. Sorry to call you so early.
你找到他了? 他没事吧?
You found him? Is he okay?
不 医生 正好相反
No, no. Au contraire, Doctor.
还没找到你的好朋友
No sign of your good friend, the kidnapper.
不过案情是越来越复杂
However, the plot does thicken.
我桌上有一份弹道报告
I got a ballistics report here on my desk.
上面说你从科尔大腿上取出的子弹
It says the bullet you claim you removed from Cole’s thigh…
事实上是古董
is, in fact, an antique.
而且报告上指出
And all indications are…
这枪是1920年以前开的
it was fired sometime prior to the 1 920s,
– 不如我开车去找你 – 这不可能
– How about I take a spin down there? – This can’t be.
一起吃个饭
You and I can grab a bite to eat…
你还可以修改一下你的供词
and maybe you could revise or amplify your statement.
瑞莉医生?
Dr. Railly?
不!
No!
你骗不了我们 你知道的 没有用的
You can’t trick us, you know. It wouldn’t work,
我知道
No, sir.
你不是迷上了旧世界吧?
You haven’t become addicted, have you…
是不是啊 科尔?
to that dying world?
不是的 医生
No, sir.
我只是想尽力帮助人类
I just want to do my part to get us back on top…
取回地面的统治权
in charge of the planet.
而且我经验丰富 我知道哪些是关键人物
And I have the experience. I know the people involved.
他的确是最适合的人选
He really is the most qualified.
还有他的态度
But all that behavior.
你说过我们不是真的
You said we weren’t real.
我觉得人的意志不应该…
I don’t think the human mind is meant to exist…
存在于不同的时空
in two different…
或者你们叫它空间
whatever you called it, dimensions?
时光旅行实在太累人了 你自己说过的
It’s just too stressful. You said that yourself.
会让人头脑混乱 分不出真假
It’s very confusing.You don’t know what’s real and what’s not.
你分得出真假吗?
But you know what’s real now.
我分得出
Yes, sir, I do.
不 医生 我不知道什么
No, I don’t know anything about…
猴子军
a monkey army, Doctor.
不 完全没这回事
No, nothing whatsoever.
天啊 如果我儿子真的牵涉到那种事的话
Good Lord, if my son was ever involved in something like that…
是…很抱歉
Yeah? Well, I’m sorry.
我认为你无权…
I think it’s doubly inappropriate to discuss…
和我讨论我们的保安系统 瑞莉医生
security matters with you, Dr. Railly.
但是为了让你放心
But if it will ease your mind…
我保证不论是我儿子
rest assured that neither my son…
还是其他未经授权的人
nor any other unauthorized person…
都不能接近实验室内具有危险性的有机体
has access to potentially dangerous organisms in my laboratory
你应该放心了吧? 谢谢你的来电
Is that clear to you now? Thank you so much for your concern.
女人当心理医生
Women psychiatrists!
我参加过她的讲座
I attended a lecture of hers once.
“启示的异象”
“Apocalyptic Visions.”
她突然想到一个可笑的念头
She was suddenly struck…
而且跟杰弗里有关
by the most preposterous notion about Jeffrey.
难道她也陷入
Has she succumbed to her own…
自己的理论”卡珊卓情结”吗?
“theoretical” Cassandra disease?
也许我们应该重新检查我们的保安系统
Maybe we ought to review our security procedures.
可能再升级一下
Perhaps upgrade ’em, you know?
会让实验室更安全
Beef’em up.
我们再回想一下现有的资料
Let’s consider again our current information.
1996年12月17日首先在费城发现症状
If the symptoms were first detected in Philadelphia…
那换句话说
on December 27, 1 996, that makes us know that…
病毒应该是12月13日在费城施放的
It was released in Philadelphia probably on December 1 3, 1 996.
之后又相继在哪发现的?
And was seen sequentially after that in…
旧金山 新奥尔良
San Francisco, New Orleans…
里约热内卢
Rio deJaneiro…
罗马 金沙萨
Rome, Kinshasa…
卡拉奇 曼谷 然后是北♥京♥
Karachi, Bangkok, then Peking.
科尔 你表现得非常好
That was very well done.
“病毒? 病源? 五十亿人死亡”
有人吗?
Hello?
有人在吗? 我有事要找你们
if you’re in there, I have to talk to you!
被绑♥架♥那个女的 上次来过的那个
It’s the kidnap woman. The one who was with the guy who tied us up.
关灯 快关灯
Turn off the lights. Turn off the light!
她在干嘛?
What’s she doin’?
引起别人的注意
She’s drawing attention to us.
我不知道你搞什么鬼 可是我们被你害死了
I don’t know what you’re up to, But you’re gonna get us in deep shit.
无线对讲机准备好了 电池充电了吗?
Walkies ready, batteries charged?
我看到你了 我看到里面有人
I saw you! I saw somebody in there!
神秘的实验 那是他们的工作
Secret experiments. That’s what they do.
神秘 怪异的东西
Secret, weird stuff.
不只用动物实验
Not just on animals.
我认识你
I know you.
他们也用活人实验
Do ’em on people too down at…
你有没有看到詹姆斯·科尔?
Have you seen James Cole?
他们在监视你
They’re watching you.
偷♥拍♥照片
Takin’ pictures.
是警♥察♥ 我知道 听我说
The police. I know. Look.
我需要联络詹姆斯
I have to contact James.
他来找我的时候 一定要非常非常地小心
It’s very, very important that he’s really careful when he reaches me.
你听懂了吗?
Do you understand that?
– 听懂了 – 很好
– Yeah. – Good.
詹姆斯是谁?
Who’s James?
他跟我在一起 几个星期前他跟你说过话
He was with me. He spoke to you several weeks ago.
他说你来自未来 是来监视他的
He said that you were from the future and that you were watching him.
铁剪 有没有带铁剪?
Bolt cutters. Did you get the bolt cutters?
箱型车里有一打
One dozen. They’re in the van.
保安系统的平面图
The plans for the security system?
全在这里 我记住了
All right here, committed to memory.
你知道她在干什么吗?
You know what she’s doin’ out there?
她喷什么?
What’s it say?
我看不到
I can’t see it.
别管我的心理医生了 专心手边的工作
Forget about my psychiatrist and concentrate on the task at hand.
你的心理医生?
Your psychiatrist?
你说她是你的心理医生?
Did you just say your psychiatrist?
前任心理医生
Ex-psychiatrist.
你的心理医生
This woman was your psychiatrist…
跑来我们办公室外面涂鸦?
and now she’s spray-painting our building?
到底喷些什么?
What’s it say?
凯萨琳
Kathryn.
詹姆斯?
James?
詹姆斯!
James!
干嘛?
What?
附近有警♥察♥
There’s a policeman over there.
– 你假装不认识我 – 我要自首
– Pretend you don’t know me. – I want to turn myself in.
– 警♥察♥在哪? – 詹姆斯 放下来
– Where is he? – James! Down!
没关系 我没有错觉了
No, it’s okay. I’m not crazy any more.
我是说我有精神分♥裂♥ 现在我知道了
I mean, I am. I’m mentally divergent. I know that now.
我要你帮我 我想变正常
I want you to help me. I want to get better.
我们快离开