我会举报你非法侵入 – 告诉他我是你妈!
I will report you for trespassing.
Tell him it’s Mommy!
美美!告诉他你忘记带上卫生巾!
Mei-Mei! Tell him you forgot your pads!
美美
Mei-Mei.
回来!
Come back!
我的天!
O-M-G!
嘿 我要上厕所!开门啊!
Hey, I gotta go! Open up!
美美!停下来!
Mei-Mei! Stop!
阿锦 快回家 有急事
Jin. Jin, get home now. There’s been an emergency.
女人的事吗?
Is it the woman thing?
不!另一件事
No! Another one.
太棒了
It’s so good.
快跑! – 有怪物!
Run!
-It’s a monster!
Awooga!
哈?
Huh?
糟了
Uh-oh.
美美
Mei-Mei.
美美
Mei-Mei.
我要回家!我要躲起来!
Gotta get home! Gotta hide!
美美
Mei-Mei.
美美
Mei-Mei.
美美!
Mei-Mei!
Oh!
美美!
Mei-Mei!
美美?
Mei-Mei?
别看我!不要靠近!
Don’t look at me! Stay back!
亲爱的 没事的 妈咪在这呢
Sweetie, it’s okay. Mommy is here.
我到底怎么了?
What’s happening to me?
这是什么?什么…
What is it? What… What…
已经发生了?
It’s happened already?
你说什么?
What did you say?
阿茗?
Ming?
是时候了
It’s time.
正如你知道的 我们的祖先 新怡 和红熊猫有神秘的联♥系♥
As you know, our ancestor, Sun Yee,
had a mystical connection with red pandas.
实际上 她是那么的喜爱它们…
In fact, she loved them so much
所以她请求众神把她变成一只红熊猫
that she asked the gods to turn her into one.
那是战争时期 所有的男人都走了
It was wartime. The men were all gone.
新怡迫切需要一种方法 来保护自己和她的女儿们
Sun Yee was desperate for a way
to protect herself and her daughters.
然后有一晚 在红月之时 众神满足了她的愿望
Then one night, during a red moon,
the gods granted her wish.
他们赐予她驾驭她情绪的能力…
They gave her the ability to harness her emotions
变身为一只强大 神秘的野兽
to transform into a powerful, mystical beast.
她成功抵御了强盗 保护她的村子…
She was able to fend off bandits,
拯救了濒临灭绝的家族
protect her village,
and save her family from ruin.
新怡的女儿们成年的时候 就会继承这天赋
Sun Yee passed this gift to her daughters,
for when they came of age.
世代相传
And they passed it to theirs.
随着时间的推移 我们家族选择来到一个新世界
But over time,
our family chose to come to a new world.
原来的祝福变成了…
And what was a blessing became…
麻烦事
an inconvenience.
你是认真的吗?
Are you serious?
不! – 美美 不要!
No! – Mei-Mei, no!
这是个诅咒! – 她的原意是祝福
It’s a curse! – She meant it as a blessing.
你诅咒了我们!都是你的错!
You cursed us! It’s all your fault!
美美 停!听我说 听着!
Mei-Mei, stop! Listen to me. Listen!
有方法可以治愈的!
There’s a cure!
真的吗?你怎么知道?
Really? How do you know?
因为它曾发生在我身上
Because it happened to me.
你怎么没警告我呢?
Why didn’t you warn me?
我以为我会有更多时间的!
I thought I had more time!
你还那么小
You’re just a child.
我以为 如果我像鹰一样关注着你…
I thought, if I watched you like a hawk,
我能看到征兆 能有所准备
I’d see the signs and be able to prepare.
但这会没事的 我克服了它…
But it’s going to be fine. I overcame it
你也会的
and you will too.
在下一个红月之时…
On the next red moon,
你会有一个仪式 那仪式会把你的红熊猫灵魂
you’ll undergo a ritual
that will seal your red panda spirit
封印在这东西里面
into one of these.
然后你将会永远的痊愈
And then you’ll be cured for good.
就像我一样
Just like me.
但是任何强烈的情绪 都会把熊猫释放出来
But any strong emotion will release the panda.
你释放得越多 仪式就会变得越困难
And the more you release it,
the more difficult the ritual will be.
熊猫有其黑暗的一面 美美
There is a darkness to the panda, Mei-Mei.
你只有一个机会驱逐它 而你不能失败
You only have one chance to banish it,
and you cannot fail.
否则 你永远都无法获得自♥由♥
Otherwise, you’ll never be free.
让我们看看 下一个红月是在25日
Let’s see, the next red moon will be the 25th.
还有整整的一个月
That’s a whole month away.
我们一起等待着
We’ll wait it out together.
我会一直陪着你的
And I’ll be with you every step of the way.
还不错
Not bad.
我救了威尔弗雷德
I saved Wilfred.
谢谢爸
Thanks, Dad.
这只是暂时的 美美
It’s only temporary, Mei-Mei.
这样的话 我们就不必 再担心发生意外了
This way, we won’t worry about any more accidents. Hmm?
好好的睡吧
Sleep tight.
红色是个幸运的颜色
Red is a lucky color.
这太糟糕了
This is awful.
我们该怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
别担心 我们能克服的
Don’t worry. We’ll get through this.
不能让人看到她这个样子
No one can see her like this.
我从没想过要给她这个的
I never wanted this for her.
你看到她在宗祠时的情况了吗?
Did you see how she was in the temple?
她的眼睛…
Her eyes…
家有急事 休假一天
求求你…
Please…
快…
just…
离开吧
go away.
不!
No!
为什么?
Why? Why?
美 是我们 快打开 – 该死 不
Mei, it’s us.
你们在干嘛?走开!
Open up. – Crud, no.
Guys, what are you doing? Go away!
你没事吧?听见的话就敲一下
Are you okay? Tap if you can hear us.
一下代表没事 两下代表有事!
One for yes, two for no!
我们很担心 我们以为你尴尬死了
We were so worried.
We thought you died of embarrassment.
你需要更多的卫生巾吗?我有多带
You need more pads? I brought extra.
算了吧 四城乐队要来多伦多了
Forget that. 4-Town’s coming to Toronto!
什么?
What?
嘿!
Hey!
没事的 大家安静! 各位 那是我!闭嘴!
It’s okay, everybody be quiet!
没事的 是我 我是美美! 冷静 好吗?
Everybody, it’s just me! Shut up!
– It’s okay, it’s me!
It’s Mei! Calm down, all right?
我会放手 而你们得冷静下来
I’m gonna let go and you’re gonna be chill.
明白了吗?
Got that?
Mmm-hmm.
冷静
Chill.
美美?
Mei?
你是狼人吗?
Are you a werewolf?
不!什么?
No! What?
她是一只红熊猫!
She is a red panda! – Sick.

You’re so fluffy! You’re so fluffy!
你好蓬松!毛茸茸的!
我一直想要一条尾巴
I’ve always wanted a tail. – Priya, Abby, quit it.
浦丽雅 艾碧 别闹了
美美 到底怎么回事?
Mei, what the heck happened?
这只是一些麻烦事…
It’s just some, you know, inconvenient, uh,
从我妈那儿得来的遗传
genetic thingy I got from my mom.
我是说…它会消失的
I mean… It’ll go away.
最终会的
Eventually.
也许吧
Maybe.
嗷 美美

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!