Bring it, Lee!
真是个乖女孩
What a good girl.
这不是我一个人的事 懂吗?
It’s not all about me, you know?
李美琳 宗祠助理管♥理♥员♥
我能自主做决定 只是…
I do make my own moves, it’s just that…
我的某些决定还得她说了算
…some of my moves are also hers.
美美 你来了
Mei-Mei, there you are.
嘿 妈妈… – 你迟到了十分钟
Hey, Mom… – You’re ten minutes late.
怎么啦?你受伤了吗?饿了吗?
What happened? Are you hurt? Are you hungry?
Um…
今天的课怎么样?
How was school today?
一如既往地得心应手 看!
Killed it per usual. Check it out.
哦 真是我的小秀才
Oh. That’s my little scholar.
今天是优秀学生 明天就会是联♥合♥国♥秘♥书♥长♥
Today, honor student,
tomorrow, UN Secretary General.
我们的祖先会以你为荣
The ancestors would be so proud.
新怡 受人敬畏的祖先 红熊猫守护者
Sun Yee, revered ancestor, guardian of the red pandas.
我们由衷地感谢您保护和指导我们 特别是对美美
We humbly thank you for protecting and guiding us.
Especially Mei-Mei.
希望我们继续侍奉您和这个社群
May we continue to serve and honor you
and this community.
永远
Always.
你准备好了吗?
You ready? – Let’s do this.
我们开始吧
好好把它擦掉吧
Have fun
– getting that off.
嘘!你们这些破坏者! – 哎呀!她们来了!
Shoo-shoo! You vandals!
你们这些窝囊废! – 滚!
Oh, snap! They’re coming!
– You good-for-nothing hosers! -Go, go, go!
我会告诉你们的妈妈!
I’m telling your mothers!
我们的家族在多伦多管理一家 最古老 同时也是最独特的宗祠
Our family runs one of the oldest temples
in Toronto. And the most unique.
我们供奉的不是神 而是我们的祖先
Instead of honoring a god, we honor our ancestors.
而且不只是男性祖先
And not just the dudes either.
我们最受人敬畏的祖先 新怡
Our most revered ancestor, Sun Yee,
是一位学者 诗人 也是个动物的捍卫者
was a scholar, poet, and defender of animals.
她将她的一生奉献给了森林中的生物 特别是红熊猫
She dedicated her life to the creatures of the forest.
Especially the red panda.
塔哒!
Ta-da! -Ooh!
她喜欢它火红的皮毛还有淘气的天性
Which she loved for its fiery coat
– and mischievous nature.
从那开始 红熊猫保佑了我们的家族
Ever since, the red panda has blessed our family
给了我们好运以及繁荣
with good fortune and prosperity…
它也可以保佑你们!
And it can bless yours, too!
再见! – 下次见!
Bye-bye! – See you next time!
感谢你的到来
Thanks for coming.
击掌 – 耶
Give me five. – Yeah.
来吧 爸爸在弄晚餐
Come on. Dad’s making dinner. – Ooh.
Mmm.
Huh? Uh…
他该听他妈妈的话娶苓伊的
He should have listened
to his mother and married Ling-Yi.
绝对的 秀珠是个双面人
Totally. Siu-Jyu is so two-faced.
她只是利用他来成为王妃
She’s just using him to get to the throne.
她可能会在新婚之夜捅死他
She’ll probably stab him on their wedding night.
Mmm-hmm.
Hmm?
Mmm. Hmm!
完美 – 太好了!
Perfect. – Yes!
你听过他们的歌♥ 你看过他们的动作
ANNOUNCER: You’ve heard their hits,
而现在 你可以亲临现场!
you’ve seen their moves.
And now, you get to experience them live!
风靡全球的流行音乐组合四城乐队 将开启他们的北美巡回演出!
The worldwide pop sensation 4-Town
will be kicking off their North American tour!
门票现已发♥售♥
Tickets on sale now.
我的天啊!
Oh, my gosh!
这帮嘻哈歌♥手是谁呢?
Who are these hip-hoppers?
而且他们有五个人 怎么会叫四城乐队呢?
And why are they called “4-Town”
if there are five of them?
我不知道啊 学校里有一些孩子喜欢他们
Uh… I don’t know.
Some of the kids at school like them.
你是指米莉娅姆吗?那个女孩很奇怪
You mean Miriam? That girl is odd.
晚餐准备好了
Dinner’s ready.
I’ve never met nobody like you
You’re never not on my mind
– Oh my, oh my
I’m never not by your side Your side, your side
I’m never gonna let you cry Oh, cry, don’t cry
I’m gonna be your ride or die All right
有点像戴文
Hmm. Kinda looks like Devon.
我搞不懂米儿看上他什么了 他并不是那么好看
I don’t get what Mir sees in him.
He’s not that cute.
好吧 我猜想他的肩膀蛮不错的
Okay, his shoulder’s, like, kind of nice, I guess.
他的眼睛…还行
His eyes are… fine.
美美
Mei-Mei.
– Ow! Ah!
你想吃点心吗?
Do you want a snack?
酷 太棒了 谢谢
Cool, great, thanks.
别看笔记本 不要!
Don’t look at the notebook,
don’t look at the notebook, don’t!
不!
No!
– Oh.
这是你的作业吗? – 妈…
Is this your homework? – Mom…
别! – 哦 天啊 什么…这是什…
Don’t! – Oh, my. What… What is…
不要 – 什么?
Do not. – Huh? What?

Mom. – Oh! Oh.
Huh? Huh?
美美 这是什么?
Mei-Mei, what is this?
没什么 只是个男孩 谁也不是
It’s nothing. Just a boy. He’s no one.
一个男孩?
A boy?
他是谁呢?他那样对你了吗?
Who is he? Did he do these things to you?
没有!我瞎编的 妈!
No! It’s just made up, Mom!
这不是真的
It’s not real.
那顶帽子
That hat.
是不是雏菊超♥市♥那个可恶的店员?
Is that the sketchy clerk from the Daisy Mart?
妈 不!
Mom, no!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
不 不要!
No, no, no!
不!
No, no, no!
该死!
Oh, snap!
妈 不要!
Mom, no!
你!
You! – Whoa!
你对我美美做了什么?
What have you done to my Mei-Mei?
谁啊?
Uh… Who?
李美琳 就在这里
Meilin Lee, right here.
我该报♥警♥的 你几岁了?30?
I should report you to the police.
How old are you? Thirty?
我17岁
I’m seventeen.
瞧?这就是没有涂上防晒霜
Oh, see, see?
This is what happens when you don’t wear sunblock
和每天吸毒的后果
and do drugs all day!
她只不过是个甜美单纯的孩子 你竟敢占她的便宜!
She’s just a sweet, innocent child.
How dare you take advantage of her!
妈!不要!
Mom! No!
什么?
What?
真是个怪人
What a weirdo.
看看她
Look at her.
雏菊超♥市♥今天失去了一个忠实的客人
The Daisy Mart has lost a loyal customer today.
幸好我在这里
Thank goodness I was here.
那个坏蛋不会再骚扰你了
That degenerate won’t come near you again.
听着 还有什么我该知道的吗 美美?
Now, is there anything else I should know about, Mei-Mei?
没有 一切都很好
Nope. All good.
你这小变♥态♥!你在想什么呢?
You sicko! What were you thinking?
你干吗没事画那些呢? 那些糟糕 可怕 性感的东西?
Why would you draw those things?
Those horrible, awful, sexy things?
没事 你会搬到另一个城市 换个身份
It’s fine. You’ll move to another city,
change your identity.
妈 我很抱歉
Mommy, I’m so sorry.
你是她的骄傲和快乐 不要让她失望!
You are her pride and joy, so act like it!
这种事情绝不会再发生
This will never happen again.
不!不要!
No! No, no, no!
美美…
Mei-Mei…
你起床了吗?
are you up?
早餐准备好了!
Breakfast is ready!
嘿!不要糖
Mmm. – Hey! No sugar.
来了!
Coming!
– Mmm. Porridge.

这不是真的
This isn’t happening. This isn’t happening.
快醒醒!
Wake up, wake up, wake up! -Mei-Mei,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!