Boyett控制这一切?
Boyett’s in charge? No?
我不能阻止它咬断你的脖子 是Boyett幕后操纵吗?
I can’t stop him from snapping your neck in two. Is Boyett in charge?
Boyett参与了没有?
Is Boyett in on it?
好了
All right.
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. Sorry.
这里,往回走
Here. Back this way.
好了 我来绑好的
All right, I’m just gonna make you a little more comfortable, that’s all.
没事了现在 坐下
All right. Good. Now, let’s sit down.
Hooch!
Hooch!
进来
Come on, boy.
给我盯着他 行吗?
Keep an eye on him for me, would ya?
你口袋里是什么?
What is this in your pocket?
谢了
Oh. Thanks.
现在 Hooch 有什么办法让你明白我的意思?
Okay, now, Hooch. Is there any way I can get you to understand this?
我需要你守着后面 明白吗?
I need you to cover the back. Do you understand?
守住后面
I need you to cover the back.
你知道 后面 后面后院
You know, the back, the back… The backyard.
后门那里
The back door. The gate.
这个建筑物的后面行吗?
The back… The back of the building, okay?
求你了
Please?
帮我守着后面
Cover the back.
真是只好狗
What a good dog.
哦! 你吓死我了 – 对不起 对不起
Oh! You scared me. -I’m sorry. Sorry.
你没事吗? – 没事
Are you all right? -Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine.
这没什么 – 我用最快的速度赶过来
It’s nothing. -I got here as fast as I could.
我不敢相信会是Boyett,你是对的
I mean, I can’t believe it’s Boyett. You were right.
支援的人呢?
Where’s the backup? Where’s the backup?
有四辆车停在Carpenter公路 他们随时等我的信♥号♥♥
I got four cars out on Carpenter Road. They’re ready any time I signal them.
不错 那么
Okay. So…
准备好了? – 是
You ready? -Yeah. Yeah.
好像他们已经走了
Looks like we missed ’em.
是啊
Yeah.
发动机还是热的
Hey. The engine of this forklift is still warm.
所以他们应该没走多久
So it looks like we just missed ’em.
你提醒他们离开的是不是?Howard?
Because you tipped ’em off, didn’t you, Howard?
你在干嘛? 怎么回事?
What are you doing? What’s going on here?
Carpenter公路不是有你的后援吗?你最好把他们叫来
You got backup on Carpenter Road, you better call ’em in.
快,用无线电
Come on, use the radio.
Scott 我是 Howard
Now, Turner, come on. Scott, hey. It’s Howard.
看看清楚
Look, look, look.
你和Boyett在洗黑钱
I know you and Boyett are laundering money.
在这里建立了完美的组织
You’ve got the perfect setup here.
在小镇上从来没出过意外
This small town where nothing ever happens.
加上有内警保护
Built-in police protection.
我还知道你是怎么做的
I even know how you’re doing it.
不!
No!
这就是我需要的证据 Howard
That’s all the evidence I need, Howard.
只是谁先出♥卖♥♥♥你的问题
It’s just a matter of who’s gonna sell you out first,
Zack 还是Boyett
Zack or Boyett.
我们从两边夹击他
We got him pinned between us!
他在你右边! 掩护我!
He’s on your right! -Cover me!
不!
No!
你击中我的腿了
You hit my leg.
好了 双手交叉抱住头
All right, lace your hands behind your head.
不许转身 – Howard
Don’t turn around. -Howard.
他还带着枪!
He’s still got his pistol.
Howard 你在干嘛?
Howard, what are you doing?
Scott?
Scott?
有必要的话我会杀了你
I’ll kill you if I have to.
但是这样会更加容易解释
But obviously this is going to be a lot easier to explain
要是我们口径一致的话
if we both have the same story.
什么?
What?
我们一起来质问他 然后他向我们开火
We came here to question him and he fired at us.
他杀了你的狗 我们回击杀了嫌疑犯
He killed your dog. We fired back. Killed the suspect.
恭喜我们解决了这个案子
Congratulations. You solved the case.
我在巴拿马军队的时候遇到了不少人
You know, I met some people when I was in the army in Panama,
他们需要一个安全的方法 把钞票运出这个国家
and they needed a secure way to get cash out of the country,
所以Walt提出 我得到百分之一
so Walt set it up, and I got one percent.
这是黑钱Howard – 我不知道
It’s drug money, Howard. -I don’t know that.
我从来不问这些钱哪来的
I never asked where it came from.
我告诉你,有人因为这件事而丧命真是太糟糕了
I’ll tell ya, it’s a damn shame that people are getting killed over this thing.
当我发现的时候已经太迟了。你相信我吗?
When I found out about it it was too late. Do you believe me?
你怎么解释Amos的死?我已经解决了
How do you explain Amos’s murder? -I just covered.
Zack杀了Amos Boyett指使他做的
Zack killed Amos. Boyett told him to do it.
Boyett死了案子已经结了 这都是真的
Boyett’s dead. The case is closed. It’s all true.
现在 你愿不愿意和我一起干?
Now, you gonna work with me on this?
肯定会有不少钱Howard
Sure is a lot of money, Howard.
我和你一起干
Yeah, I’ll work with you.
说实话
Tell the truth.
Hooch.
Hooch, Hooch, Hooch.
过来按我说的做
Come here. Keep these on. Come here.
按住这里
Hold that there.
压住止血
Use pressure to stop the blood.
你会没事的我会带你回家的
You’ll be all right once we get you home.
你到家就会没事的
Once we get you home, you’ll be all right.
你只是需要休息一下
What you need is some rest.
把你的手放在它脸上 让它可以闻到你
Keep your hands on his face. He can smell you.

That’s right. -Yeah.
你会没事的
You’ll be all right.
浸透了之后把它换掉
Change it when it gets soaked.

That’s right.
坚持住 伙计
Just hold on, pal.
会没事的
You okay?
会好起来的
He’s gonna be all right. He’ll be okay.
它失血过多
He’s lost a lot of blood.
没事的
It’s okay.
还好
It’s all right.
好孩子 真是好孩子 好孩子
Good boy. That’s a good boy. Good boy.
很快就带你回家 让你休息一下
Just gotta get you home and just get you some rest, that’s all.
坚持住老兄
Hold on, chief.
坚持住老兄
Hold on, boy. Come on, boy. Come on, pal.
很好
Good. Good.
你会没事的老兄
You’ll be okay, chief.
休息一下我要带你回家
All I have to do is get you home, just get you some rest.
你会没事的老兄
You’re gonna be okay. You’re gonna be okay, chief.
快起来
Come on. Come on.
快起来伙计
Come on, boy. Come on, chief.
就这样了?
That’s it?
对不起
I’m sorry.
等等,等等,等等,等一下。 来吧,现在
Wait, wait, wait, wait a minute. Come on, now.
他们可能开得不好,但我们尽量让他们在这里保持一点清洁
They may not drive well, but we try to keep them a little bit clean here.
对不起,伙计
I’m sorry, man.
我们走 – 好了没?
Let’s go. Come on. -Ready?
安全带 安全带
Seat belt. Seat belt.
高中生单车被窃案
Oh, ho! Stolen bicycles from the high school.
恭喜 你怎么知道在这里?
Congratulations. How’d you know to look here?
我是专业的调查员 我的工作就是知道这些
Hey. I’m a professional investigator. It’s my job to know these things.
你掌握诀窍了!
You got a tip.
我掌握诀窍了
I got a tip.
你解决了案子 感觉很不错是不是?
You solved the case. It feels good, doesn’t it?
伙计 你老婆刚刚向你声明
Chief, your wife just called the station.
“它疯了
Quote, unquote, “He’s out,
5分钟之内没有回来的话 你就成汉堡了”
“and if you’re not home in five minutes, you’re hamburger.”
嗨 Turner需要我帮助吗? – 我可以自己处理家庭危机
Turner, you need my help? -I can handle my own domestic crisis.
等等 带上我的衬衣 – 什么?
Wait a minute. Here. Take my jacket. -What?
把你的喉咙围起来
Wrap it around your throat.
好运 伙计
Good luck, Chief. -Good luck is Scott’s.
什么事?我回来了
What’s going on? I’m home.
救救我!我没办法午睡
Help! I didn’t get my nap.
没法吃冰淇淋甜筒
I didn’t… I didn’t get my ice cream cone.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!