你为什么要这样做?
What does that do for you, huh?
会感觉舒服点?
That feel good?
让你头脑清醒点?
Wake you up a little bit, huh?
我要是条狗才行
I guess you have to be a dog.
也许我应该
Mmm. Maybe I should have.
填写征募的表格
I had… I had the enlistment papers all filled out.
然后交上去
And all that kind of stuff was sent,
但我远视
but I had this thing with distance vision…
所以不能去航♥空♥学院
So no flight school for me.
如果你在美国空军而且又没有去过航♥空♥学院
If you’re in the Air Force and you’re not in flight school,
那么意味着你将要在关岛的某个跑道上擦两年的鸟屎
it means you’re scraping bird shit off of some runway in Guam for two years.
所以我就到了这里
So… Here I am.
你在烦你么
I’m boring you.
这是我的?我给你准备了些
It’s my apple. I got you something.
可乐
I got you a diet coke.
可乐因为
Diet ’cause… Look at that.
要熬夜
Gotta start working on that.
我们已经相互了解一段时间了
You know, we’ve… We’ve known each other for a while now.
我现在说这个应该没什么生命危险了
I think it’s safe for me to say.
你意识到自己老流口水的问题吗?
Are you aware of your drooling problem?
你看上去像不小心吞了球鞋
I mean, it looks like you swallowed a tennis shoe
而且把鞋带挂在外面
and you’ve got the laces hanging out.
你知道吗 这是在很难为情你不觉得吗?
It’s… You know, it’s a bit embarrassing. Don’t you think?
也许你可以把这些东西存起来这些东西可能有某些用处
Maybe you could save that. Is there a use for this stuff,
比如说像工业润滑油或者其他什么东西?
like as an industrial lubricant or something?
赞美上帝
Good God.
我都不想说你对这辆车做了什么了
I won’t even say what you’re doing to the car.
嗨 – 你带来了吗?
Hey. -Did you bring it?
没错 我带来了
Yeah, I brought it.
你知道我们必须把它拿回来?
You do know that we have to take it back?
是的,我们会把它拿回来,快来 Hooch
Yeah. Yeah, we’ll take it back. We’ll take it back. Come on, Hooch.
快来
Come on.
听着 我看到Boyett离开 所以我们在他回来之前做完
Listen, I saw Boyett leave, so let’s get this over with before he comes back.
等等 怎么得到许可?
Wait a minute. What about getting permission?
David你为什么不放松点? – 放松?
David, why don’t you relax? -Relax?
等等 好像有什么不太对劲
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. There’s something not right here.
你的眼睛已经告诉了我
You got that look in your eye.
我不知道你在说什么 – 你知道
I don’t know what you’re talking about. -Oh, yes, you do.
你和兽医上♥床♥了? – 和兽医上♥床♥
You humped the vet. -“Humped the vet.”
和兽医 你够有涵养
Humped the… You have a lot of class.
我只是经历了一件非常严肃的事情
I happened to have a religious experience
和未来的Scott夫人
with the future Mrs. Scott Turner, who happens to…
是 她有兽医的博士学位
Yes. She holds a doctorate in veterinary medicine.
把这只丑陋的杂种狗扔出去!
Get that ugly mutt out of here.
对不起 我们是警♥察♥
Sorry. We’re police officers.
这只是警犬 而且我们只是随便看看
This is a police dog, and we just want to have a look around.
你昨天已经来过了 – 这只狗昨天没空
You were here yesterday. -The dog wasn’t available yesterday.
这只狗是个大♥麻♥烦 它会带来健康问题
This dog is a big problem. He’s a major health code violation.
我不是很明白 和我争论是什么意思
I don’t understand what the hassle is.
我和Boyett谈过 他说很高兴和我们合作
I spoke with Mr. Boyett. He said he’d be happy to cooperate.
如果他说可以 那我想就没问题
If he said it’s okay, then I guess it’s okay.
谢谢 – 骗子
Thank you. -Liar.
什么? – Boyett没有这样说
What? -Boyett didn’t tell you that.
他当然说了 昨天
He sure did. Yesterday.
过来 乖孩子
Come here, boy.
好了 Hooch
Okay, Hooch.
我们来找些钱?
Let’s find some money, huh? Can you?
能把钱找出来吗?
Can you find some money? Huh? Huh?
闻这些钱 给我找些出来 行吗?
Smell it. Smell that money. Find me some, okay?
对 给我也找些出来 Hooch
Yeah, find some for me too, Hooch.
去找 Hooch
Go find it, Hooch.
是什么让你想起这些事情之间的联♥系♥的?
What makes you think these things are connected?
你知道我为什么要去萨克拉门托工作?
You know why I took that job in Sacramento?
因为Cypress海滩没发生过任何事情
Yes. Because nothing ever happens in Cypress Beach.
但是这有什么关系?
But what has that got to do with anything?
今年这里发生了两件奇怪的事情
There’s been two unusual events in town all year,
Amos的谋杀和8000美金在沙滩上
Amos’s murder, and $8,000 found on the beach.
时间只相隔一天
They happened a day apart from each other.
可能这就是线索可能不是
Now, maybe there’s a connection. Maybe there’s not.
什么东西 Hooch?
What is it, Hooch?
你找到东西了? 是什么?
What, you got something, boy? What is it?
你找到什么?这是什么?
What you got? What’d you get? What is this? What you got, huh?
看这个 非常的符合
Look at this. This is a perfect match.
同样大小 同样商标 所有的
It’s the same siZe. It’s the same brand, everything.
好孩子
That’s a good boy.
太棒了!进展神速 – 好了 你们俩
Way to go! Good going. -All right, you guys.
我刚问了Boyett
I just talked to Mr. Boyett.
他从来没有允许你带只狗来这 他发火了
He never gave you permission to bring a dog in here. He’s furious.
而且我希望他起诉你们这些混♥蛋♥
And I hope he sues the crap out of you.
不管怎样我们已经完工了 谢谢你
We’re done anyway. Thanks very much.
我们走 Hooch 我们走
Come on, boy. Come on, Hooch. Here we go. Come on.
你知道 我可能会因此被炒鱿鱼
You know, I could get fired over this.
对你来说没什么 你已经有另外一份工作了
It’s fine for you. You have anotherjob to go to.
我喜欢这样什么事都没有的小镇
Me, I happen to like a town where nothing ever happens.
不用担心 我来承担责任
Don’t worry. I’ll take the blame for it.
我会找Boyett解决
I’ll talk to Boyett and I’ll work it out with him,
然后找Howard
and then I’ll call Howard as well and do the same.
行 那么我呢?
All right, what should I do?
我们要找出这些塑料袋之间的共同点
We need to find out how common these plastic bags are,
找出它们出自某家超级市场
if you can just pick ’em up in a supermarket,
或是为某种原因而特别定制的
or if they’re a special order kind of thing.
把所有的事情查个清楚
So check out all the businesses, stores, things like that.
然后停下车 关掉收音机 然后睡个午睡
Then park the car, turn off the radio, take a nap.
因为你要参与到我做的事情 你会被炒鱿鱼的
‘Cause if you’re in on what I’m doing next, you will get fired.
你呆在车里
You stay in the car.
没空房♥
No vacancy.
说英文白♥痴♥ 没空房♥
Speak English, moron. No vacancy.
如果你没有许可证的话 快点跟我滚
If you ain’t got a warrant, get lost.
你认识他? – 从没见过他
You know him? -Never seen him.
我可没有什么威逼别人的经历
Come on, now. I don’t have a lot of experience being one of these intimidating policemen.
我从来不用威逼任何人 – 你滚出我的房♥子
I’ve never had to threaten anybody. -You’re breakin’ my heart.
为了你自己 你最好把我的话当真
So, in order for you to take me seriously,
我猜我会先击中你的腿
I guess I’m just gonna have to shoot you in the leg.
是吗
Yeah, sure you are.
你差点击中我!
You almost shot me!
我不敢相信你居然真得这么做!
I can’t believe you done that!
我不敢相信我居然会没击中! Zack在哪?
I can’t believe I missed. Now, where is Zack Gregory?
把枪放在柜台
Put the gun on the counter.
Zack? – 我想是的
Zack Gregory? -I believe so.
进到车里去
Go over to the Cadillac.
你来开
You drive.
安全带? 对
Hey, a seat belt? Oh, yeah.
觉得这样你就可以安全了?
Think that’s gonna keep you safe?
开车 你在干嘛?
Start the car. What are you doing?
好了 现在开车
All right, now start the car.
离开这里向左转
Now go out here and turn left.
你在干什么?慢点
What are you doin’? Slow down.
小心! 小心!
Careful! Look out!
你不会这样做的
You’re not gonna do it.
你没胆
You don’t have what it takes.
什么?杀你? 你说的对 我不会做 但是它会 Hooch!
What, kill you? You’re right. I don’t. But he does. Hooch!
这种感觉很奇妙 是不是?
It’s an interesting sensation, isn’t it?
我只想问你几个问题
I’m just gonna ask you some questions,
你眨一下表示对 眨两下眼表示错 有问题吗?
and you blink once for yes, and twice for no, okay?
一下很好 你杀了Amos Reed
Once. Yes. Okay, good. You killed Amos Reed.
我不相信你 Hooch说是你做的
I don’t believe you. Hooch says you did.
很好 继续
“Yes.” Okay. Progress. Good.
现在 那个海产工厂 你们用来作为幌子?
Now, the seafood plant, you’re using that as a cover?
走私钞票现金
You’re smuggling money, cash, out of the country? Yes.
很好很有意思,对不对?
Okay. Hmm. This is fun, isn’t it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!