行 听着 我需要对Lazy Acres汽车旅馆进行监视去找Zack Gregory
Well, all right, look. I need surveillance done on the LaZy Acres motel to locate Zack Gregory.
是,他是Amos Reed谋杀案的嫌犯,这就是原因
Yes, he’s the prime suspect in the Amos Reed murder, that’s why.
是,他是,他是嫌疑犯
Yes, he is, he is legitimate.
我有目击证人 某种程度上
I have an eyewitness, kind of.
我不是在告诉你怎样去进行你的工作
I am not telling you how to do yourjob.
我是法律执行者 而且你也是 某种程度上
I am a law enforcement officer, and you are too, kind of,
而且我在要求你有些职业的道德
and I’m asking you for a professional courtesy.
别挂我的电♥话♥!
Don’t hang up on me!
愚蠢的警♥察♥!
What a dumb cop.
Scott Turner
Scott Turner.
你好,做小镇上的兽医感觉怎样?
Oh, hi, how’s the town vet?
有些事情不停的在我的大脑里转个不停
It just keeps clicking around inside my brain,
Amos告诉我那个地方 那里发生些什么
what Amos told me about that place, that there’s something going on.
我不知道 我没办法弄清楚
I don’t know. I can’t figure it out,
我没办法停止想这个问题
and I can’t stop thinking about it.
也许你应该停止
Maybe you should.
不行 – 停止想问题
No. -Stop thinking about it.
当我遇到难题时 没有办法找到出路
Well, when I have a problem that I can’t get anywhere with,
有时候我只是考虑完全不同的事情
sometimes I just think of something completely different,
然而 答案就在这时候出现了 砰就像这样 脱离困境了
and then that’s when a solution comes, bang, just like that, out of nowhere.
哦 这很吸引人
Well, that’s fascinating. –
但我不能这样做
I don’t work that way, all right?
试一下啊 – 不行 我不能
Well, try. -Well, no, I can’t.
我不能 恩我不知道怎样- 我可以帮助你
I don’t know how. -Well, I’ll help.
我在想一些其他的事情
I’m thinking about something else.
我在想什么?-哦 不要
What am I thinking about? -Oh, don’t.
就当纵容一下我 – 别 想都别想
Indulge me. -Don’t, don’t, don’t even…
我不知道你在想什么
I don’t know what you’re thinking about.
哦 好吧
Great.
所以你从来没有想过?
So you’ve never thought about it?
从没想过什么?
Never thought about what?
想 想那个
Oh, oh, oh… Thought about that. Well…
是 我是个男人
Well. -Yes, I’m a guy, yes.
我想过
Yeah, I’ve thought about that.
想到多远?
How far did you get?
嗯 我解开我解开你上衣的纽扣
Well, you know,I got to unbutton the top button of your blouse.
我想过很多比这更深入的
I got a lot farther than that.
是吗? – 嗯
You did? -Mmm-hmm.
有多深入?很深入?
How far? A lot farther?
很深入
A lot farther.
我不知道是不是比这个更深入?
I didn’t know there was farther than that.
那你就需要用你的想象力了
Well, you have to use your imagination.
那就变得不合法了 – 也许吧
Well, then that’s got to be illegal. -Probably is.
居然直接用盒子喝?
Ew! Right from the carton? -Mmm.
哦 天哪! 有个女人在我家里怎么有这种事
Oh, God! A woman in my house. How’d that happen?
嗨 你的背怎样?
Hey, how’s your back?
我只能说 已经恢复了一部分弹性了
Well, it’s regained some of its elasticity, I’d say.
这些是空的? – 恩
Well, this thing is empty. -Mmm-hmm.
我们该怎样做?
What are we gonna do about it?
我的食物预算大部分被我的狗给报销了
Well, most of my grocery budget’s been blown on my dog,
但是我们可以尝试 – 这些鸡蛋
but we could manage… -Those eggs?
完美的煎蛋 – 太好了 动手吧
Perfect omelet. -Oh, that’s great. Go to it.
不,不,不不不
No. No, no, no. No, no, no. –
我们要一起来做
No, I think “we” was the operative word there.
天哪
No. Oh, geeZ! -Oh, well!
在灯光下你看上去可爱极了-我不会做这个
Oh! You look very lovely in the light. -I don’t do this.
就在这里做
That’s where it all happens.
我们有奶酪-呕,饶了我吧
We have cheese. -Oh, come on.
我会把你的厨房♥弄得乱七八糟的 – 我不会给你做饭的
I’ll mess up your kitchen. -I’m not gonna cook for you, woman…
因为你刚才让我精疲力尽了 – 是吗?
‘Cause you wore me out. -Did I?
我们可以叫外卖♥♥
We could call for piZZa.
不行 不行 – 我会教你做的 医生
Don’t. Don’t. I’ll walk you through this, doctor.
这是煎锅 – 就在你头上
That’s an omelet pan right above you.
天哪 你买♥♥平底锅只是为了煎鸡蛋?
Aw, geeZ. You have a pan just for your omelets?
这是搅拌器
There’s a whisk and…
我快饿死了 – 我已经在做了
I’m hungry too. -Come on. I’m doing it.
但愿能够在5个小时内吃到鸡蛋
I’d like to eat some time in the next five hours.
是这样吗?做的不错
Is this happening? -There you go, and great.
现在 调配好然后把其他佐料扔进去
Now, mix that up and then we’ll throw in the other stuff.
不 这是搅拌
No, that’s stirring.
你应该这样调 – 你不喜欢我搅拌
This is how you mix. This is how you mix.
我们还有再做一次
Oh, my God. Do that again, would you?
你喜欢这样? – 嗯!没错
You like that? – Oh, yeah.
你感觉很 感觉很好
You feel so… Feel so good.
你闻起来那么舒服
You smell so good.
什么?-哦 老天爷,一定是
What? -Oh, Jesus, of course!
哦! 他们没有带东西进来!
Oh! They’re not bringing something in!
我怎么能
How could I… Oh!
那件事情
Oh! The thing!
我没想通的事情 – 哦 那个想法
The thing that I wasn’t thinking of it! -Oh, the thought.
是的! 砰!-哦。 我告诉过你的。
Yes! Bang! -Oh. I told you…
终于让我找到答案 以前从来没有过
Hits me right… That’s never happened to me.
我必须重新审查一下那个地方
I gotta get another look inside that place.
他们在把某些东西走私出去 – 我为什么开口?
They’re smuggling something out! -Why did I open my mouth?
这代表我要一个人吃了?
So does this mean I’ll be eating alone?
对不起 对不起 对不起 不过 你要一个人了
I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, but yeah.
我跟你说 我明晚会向你补偿的
I’ll tell you what. I’ll make it up to you tomorrow night.
你去过靠近意大利的San Rapello吗?
Have you ever been down to that Italian place down in San Rapello?
他们在那做烤面条
They make a lasagna down there.
不是特别好的烤面条但是还不错了
It’s not a great lasagna, but it is a good lasagna.
我补偿你 我们明天晚上去怎么样?
I make better, but do you want… You want to go tomorrow night?
所以 你要明晚才回来?
So, you’re gonna be here another night?
是啊
Oh, yes. -Well…
是啊
Oh, yeah, yeah. Yes.
是啊,再睡一晚,至少
Yeah, another night… At least.
Hooch! 快来!
Hooch! Come on, boy.
它在外面 – 它干吗在外面?
He’s outside. -What is he doing outside?
和Camille一起 – 你能把这些东西收拾好吗?
With Camille. -Listen. Would you clean this stuff up?
等你把一切弄好之后? 行吗?
When you’re done? All right?
那别管好了 没事
Just… Leave it. Never mind.
没关系。 没关系。 我懂了
It’s all right. It’s all right. I’ve got it.
天哪 几点了? – 7:00
Oh, God! What time? -7:00.
我在这等你
I’ll meet you here.
我会回来找你的!Hooch 快点!
I’ll meet you here! Hooch! Hooch, come on, boy!
Hooch 放下!
Hooch, put that down!
快点!
Come on!
这是你第一次监视?
This your first stakeout?
我是第一次
It’s mine.
行了 这会是个漫长的夜晚
It’s gonna be a long night,
我们准备些什么?
so what do you say we prepare for it, huh?
尽量保持警惕
Try to stay alert.
给你 特别给你的
Shall we? Want one? There you go. Special treat, all right?
嗯 不错
That’s good.
硬邦邦的
They’re hard.
味道不错嘛
It’s not bad.
吃起来像保健食品
Tastes like health food.
这个你吃了吧
You can have this.
啊啊啊 吃进去
Ah, ah, ah, ah. Back in there.
现在继续工作
Now, back to work.
那些被称为Lancelot Link 神秘的大猩猩
It was called Lancelot Link: Secret Chimp.
就像 The Man from UNCLE(60年代电视剧)
It was like, you know, like The Man from U.N.C.L.E. or something.
Amos 有电视机吗? 那破电视 你看不到的
Did Amos have a TV? It was two-dimensional. You couldn’t see it.
就是这些大猩猩作间谍
It was these chimps, and they were supposed to be spies,
盛装打扮戴上帽子
and they were dressed up in suits and stuff, and they’d wear hats,
抽着雪茄 并且像这样说话
and smoke cigarettes and talk like that.
可惜你错过了 那很好看
You missed it. It was good.
The Man from UNCLE 也很不错的
The Man from U.N.C.L.E. was good, though, too.
很好的电视剧
That was a good show. It was a cool show.
每个星期一的9点播出
It was on Mondays at 9:00.
但不是 Lancelot Link 神秘的大猩猩
But it wasn’t Lancelot Link: Secret Chimp.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!