嗯 等等 pki
Wait. P-K-I. P-K-I.
没错 p-k-i
Okay, P-K-I.
不对 是p-k-i – 是b-k-i
No. It’s P-K-I. -It’s a “B.” B-K-I.
闭嘴! – 闭嘴!Ernie!
Shut up! -Shut up, Ernie!
P-K-I – P-K-I
P-K-I. -P-K-I.
R-K-I-5-4-7 – R-K-I-5-4-7
R-K-I-5-4-7. -R-K-I-5-4-7.
对了 对了 R-K-I-5-4-7, – Romeo, Kilo, India, 5-4-7
All right, that’s right. R-K-I-5-4-7. -Romeo, kilo, India, 5-4-7.
跟进 跟进 他看到我们了 他看到了
All right, hang on, hang on. He saw us! He saw us! Come on!
快点 快点 快点
Come on!
哪边? 哪边? – 我想他走的右边
Which way? Which way? -I think he went right.
右边 右边! 我肯定是右边 – 别乱猜!
Right, right! I’m sure it’s right. -Well, don’t guess!
是右边 行了吧?
It’s right, okay?
往右边!往右边!
Go right! Right!
上高速路跑了 – 我工作完蛋了!
Highway patrol hears about that, I’m out of a job before I even start!
嗨Turner不要担心 这只是我们之间的秘密
Hey, Turner, don’t worry about it. It’ll be our little secret.
你妈有什么毛病? 就不能给车加大马力吗
What’s the matter with your mom? She can’t get a car with some muscle?
你的狗在接待会上表现的生龙活虎
Well! You boys really livened up the reception.
新娘号♥啕大哭
The bride burst into tears and swore
她下半生会因为这只狗而蒙上阴影
she was gonna have nightmares the rest of her life because of that dog.
幸运的是Boyett认为 你在控制那个野兽
Fortunately Boyett thought you were trying to capture the beast.
市长也是那么认为
The mayor did too.
我当然 没有告诉他们那是你逃亡的宠物
I, of course, did not tell them it was your runaway pet
现在他变成我们的吉祥物了
that had now become the station mascot.
不要在它面前提高嗓门 否则他又会爆发
Don’t raise your voice around him. You’ll just set him off again.
得了 他现在被锁在散热器上 – 这没什么作用
Come on. He’s chained to a radiator. -That doesn’t matter.
Zack Gregory前海军陆战队队员 有三次入狱的记录
Zack Gregory is a former marine with three arrests on his record,
杀伤性武器攻击 非法偷运军♥火♥
assault with a deadly weapon, transportation of unregistered firearms
和勒索 没有定罪
and extortion. No convictions.
Monterey PD 说地址和号♥码是错误的
Monterey PD says that address and phone number were false.
他是谁?
Well, who is he?
Hooch追得那个人,它看见那个人杀了Amos
The guy Hooch was just chasing. The man he saw kill Amos Reed.
你再看玩笑吗?
You’re kidding.
认为是这个人? – 是
Think this is the guy? -Yeah.
什么? – 天哪
What? -Gee.
恭喜你破案了
Congratulations. You broke the case.
我们还没有抓到他
Well, we don’t have him yet.
是 没有找到动机Howard
Yeah, there’s no motive, Howard.
Amos不是在抢劫打斗或其他犯罪行为中被杀的
Amos wasn’t killed in a robbery or a pattern crime, or in a fight.
我想他可能因为发现了某些东西而别杀害
We think maybe he was killed to cover something up.
这个人被Boyett海产聘用
This Zack guy is employed by Boyett seafood.
而且Amos经常抱怨
Now, Amos was always complaining
晚上那里传来奇怪的声音
about strange noises down there at night.
好像在进行某些不合法的事情
Like something illegal was going on.
嗯 Katie 你能够把门打开吗?
Hmm. Katie, could you swing the door open, please?
我们需要换换气
We’re gonna need some air in here.
Amos 抱怨了所有的东西 Turner
Amos complained about everything, Turner.
对 而现在他死了 Howard
Yeah, and now he’s dead, Howard.
我想我们需要假如他是对的
I think we need to assume that he was right.
现在考虑一下 那个地方与外面隔离
Now consider it. It’s an isolated spot down there.
那里总是有渔船出出进进
There’s fishing boats going out and coming in all the time.
现在某个人被谋杀了
Now somebody’s killed?
毒品 Howard 我知道我们没有这个人力
Drugs, Howard. I know we don’t have the personnel,
而且我们也得不到搜查令
and we’ll never have a warrant with the stuff that we have so far,
如果我们能搜查那个地方一定会有收获
but it sure would be nice if we could search that place.
行 我可以处理这个
Yeah, all right. I guess I can handle that.
Boyett是我的朋友 他能怎么说 不行?
I mean, Boyett’s a friend of mine. What’s he gonna say, “no”?
DEA探员海关的人CHP
Yeah, D.E.A. agents, customs guys, the C.H.P.,
我们人的两个轮班 加上所有的地方警♥察♥
two shifts of our own guys, plus all sorts of local cops.
这会是中心海岸的最大的一次搜查
This is gonna be the biggest search in the central coast since what?
也许是从二战以来最大的 而且都是因为你
Since probably World War II, and it’s all because of you.
我们要认真搜查Boyett
We’re gonna go through Boyett’s like bacon through a duck
而且逮捕走私团伙
and bust us a smuggling operation.
这是餐后甜点
This is dessert.
巧克力屑饼干 巧克力饼干
Chocolate chip cookies. Chocolate chip.
要点喝什么吗?
Something to drink?
对我没什么伤害
It’s not gonna hurt me at all
如果我们给那些chp留下什么印象的话
if we impress some of those C.H.P. guys.
这些会记录在履历上面?
That’s gonna look good on the resume.
将来给我一个小小的警卫工作
Give me maybe a little job security in the future.
这没什么不好
Nothin’ wrong with that.
给你
There you go.
吃吧 你没有吃东西
Well, come on, you’re not eating. Go ahead.
吃啊 这是庆祝 Hooch
Go ahead. This is a celebration, Hooch.
你主人Amos的凶手就快要找到了
You I.D.’d Zack Gregory. Amos’s murder is all but solved.
所以 快吃
So go.
打开你的啤酒
Open your beer. –
怎么了? 你在想Amos?
What? You’re thinking about Amos?
嗯? 你肯定是想他了
Huh? You must miss him.
是啊 没错
Yeah, well,
我忘了这对你来说肯定非常的艰难
I forget sometimes that this must be pretty hard on you.
所有的事情都变了
Everything’s so different.
你和我一开始就非常糟糕
You and I got off to a pretty bad start,
而且我家也不是那种装满舢板的生锈的房♥子
and my place isn’t exactly a rusty shack filled with junk.
但是无论怎样 你可以在这里继续生活
Not yet, anyway. You can keep working on it.
怎么样?
Okay?
你喜欢这样?
You like that?
你喜欢这样?
You like that?
你就是喜欢这样
You do! You like that.
好了 这边也来一下
Well, here, let me do this side as well.
你也不是那么粗暴
You’re not so rough.
也不是那么无情
You’re not so mean.
你也不是所谓的怪物狗 是不是?
You’re not any kind of a monster dog, are ya?
看看你的大牙齿 你在干嘛?
Look at those big teeth. What are you doing?
把毛巾还给我 还给我
Give me back my towel. Give it to me.
行了!过来!
All right then! Come on!
过来! 过来枪啊!
Come on! Come get this thing!
来枪啊! 哈! 哈哈!!
Get it! Ha! Ha-ha!
我抢到了!
I got it!
你在沙发上
You’re on the couch.
如果我的某个员工卷入到违法的事情
Well, if any of my employees are involved in anything illegal,
我很高兴和你们合作,我只是不明白
I’m happy to cooperate. I just don’t understand it.
你最后一次见到Zack Gregory是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw Zack Gregory?
昨天婚礼上 你昨晚没有来工作
Yesterday at the wedding. He didn’t show up for work last night.
Monterey警♥察♥检查他的住址
Well, the Monterey police checked out his address.
那是个汽车旅馆 他们从来没有听说过他
It was a motel, and they’d never heard of him.
他来拿他的工资,我会联♥系♥你的
He shows up for his paycheck, I’ll call you.
好了 我们开始了伙计们! 过来
All right, let’s go, guys! Come on!
我不想任何郡治安部的人
I don’t want any of the sheriff’s department guys
单独处理这些事情
handling this stuff alone.
必须确保有一个我们的人一直陪着他们
Let’s make sure one of our guys is with them all the way.
天哪 我讨厌鱼
Gee, I hate fish. –
我们检查后面
Okay, let’s check in the back.
把这些橱柜全部移出来然后一个一个得仔细检查
Move these filing cabinets out, then go through these one by one.
也许我们来错时候了
Maybe we came on the wrong day.
Howard 对不起 – 我很抱歉
Howard, I apologiZe. I’m sorry.
我让你失望了
I really let you down.
这没什么
Come on, forget it.
不要指望每件事都成功 是不是?
Can’t expect things to pan out every time, can you?
另外 你有一个新工作等着你
Besides, you got a newjob waiting for you.
为什么你不回家收拾东西准备准备?
Why don’t you go home and pack up and get ready?
David 这个案子现在是你的了
David, the case is now yours.
Foster Monterey的人告诉我
Foster, the guys in Monterey told me
你们郡治安部最早调查的Zack Gregory
you sheriffs did the initial go-see on Zack Gregory,
但是DMV说 他们给他的车辆注册登记
but the D.M.V. says they sent his vehicle registration
那辆黑色的卡迪拉克属于Lazy Acres汽车旅馆
on the black Cadillac to the LaZy Acres motel.
我现在想确定
So I’m just trying to determine
你是怎样发现这是一个假地址的?
how you discovered that it was a false address.
你怎么做的 只是给他们挂电♥话♥?
What did you do, just call them up on the phone?
你甚至没有和他们面谈?
You didn’t even go down for an interview?
没有给他们看照片?
You didn’t show them a photo?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!