嗨 闭嘴!我是警♥察♥
Hey, shut up! I’m a policeman.
想你的车被拖走?
Want your car towed?
我恨你
Man, I hate you.
噢 不!
Oh, no!
啊!你!你这只蠢狗!
Aah! You! Aw, ya stupid dog!
不行!
No.
你这只蠢狗!
Ah, ya stupid dog!
你想把我的脑袋咬下来?尽管来啊
Oh, you wanna chew my head off? Go ahead.
你会在里面活活的饿死!
You’ll be trapped inside and you’ll starve to death.
或者 如果他们找不到我的尸体 你就会被枪决
That is, if they don’t find my body first and then shoot you.
你是在我的房♥子里 退后 我要进来
You’re in my house. Back off. I’m comin’ in.
退后 Hooch!
Back off, Hooch!
退后!
Back off.
退后!
Back.
好了
All right.
如果我们长时间相处
Now, if we’re gonna get along,
就要达成某种程度的理解
we’re gonna have to come to a certain understanding.
最基本的原则
All right, these are the simple rules.
不许叫 不许咆哮
No barking, no growling.
不许用你的脚碰这间房♥里的任何东西
You will not lift your leg to anything in this house.
这不是你的房♥间
This is not your room.
不许流口水 不许嚼东西
No slobbering. No chewing.
你会被套上颈圈
You will wear a flea collar.
这不是你的房♥间!
This is not your room.
不许讨吃的 不许在跨部闻来闻去
No begging for food. No sniffing of crotches.
还有不许去我的马桶里喝水
And you will not drink from my toilet.
这也不是你的房♥间
This is not your room.
这才是你的房♥间
This is your room.
别的地方都是我的
The rest of the house is mine,
当我回到家的时候我要看到所有的东西都在原来的位置
and when I come back into my house, I like to find everything where I put it.
所有的东西都原封未动 你不许碰我的东西
Everything in its place. Now, you don’t touch my stuff.
当然 我也不会碰你的任何东西
And I certainly won’t touch any of yours.
行 只有在这个房♥间你才可以这样
Well, this is the room to do that.
这是你的床
This is your bed.
你必须遵守这些非常见到的规矩
You follow these very simple rules,
还有闭嘴
shut up,
我们就能够和平共处
we’ll get along fine.
Hey, Scott.
那上面都写了什么? – 没什么
So what does it tell you? -Not much.
我从来没读过尸体解剖报告
I never read an autopsy report before,
而且我也情愿永远也不要看到这种东西
and I’d just as soon never read one again.
尸体解剖报告是凶杀案调查的基础
Autopsy report’s the cornerstone of any homicide investigation.
报告说这个凶手很可能有过专门的作战训练
And this one tells us that the perpetrator probably had special combat training.
你从什么地方看到的? – 这里
Where did you see that? -Right here.
“凶手武器刺穿了身体,第三根和第四根肋骨之间
“The murder weapon penetrated the body between the third and fourth ribs,
成向上的角度
“at an upward angle
进入了右肺部两英寸深
“entering the right lung at a depth of two inches,
严重的伤害了肺动脉 – 我看了这段
“severing the pulmonary artery.” -I read that.
受害者的胸腔右部从后面被刺穿
The victim was stabbed from behind on the right side of the rib cage,
这说明杀手可能是习惯用右手
which would make the killer right-handed.
是 是,但是你漏掉了些东西
Yeah, yeah. But you’re missing something.
你在某个人的心脏刺一刀 他们还是能够喊叫
Now, you stab somebody in the heart, they can still scream.
但是刺穿他的肺部 他们就没法哼一声
But you penetrate the lung, they can’t even let out a whisper.
在特种部队接受过这样的训练
They’re trained to do that in special forces.
报告你没写这个 你是怎么知道的?
Well, that wasn’t in the report. How did you know that?
我是专业的调查员 我的职业就是发现这些线索
I’m a professional investigator. It’s my business to know these things.
另外 我给验尸官电♥话♥她告诉我的
Besides, I called the coroner and he told me.
嗨 伙计
Say, fellas.
你认为这办公室里面能塞下多少设备?
How much do you think we could get for all of the furniture here in the office?
我有个好主意 卖♥♥几辆巡逻车怎么样?
Or I got a better idea, how about we sell a couple of squad cars,
就从你开始怎么样 Turner?
startin’ with yours first, Turner?
这有问题吗?Howard? – 是啊 当然了
Is there a problem, Howard? -Well, yeah. There sure is.
郡犯罪研究室准备给我$7280来买♥♥这些东西?
I mean, the county crime lab wanted to charge me $7,280 for this stuff.
现在要是我给这些全部买♥♥单,你建议我最先炒掉谁?
Now, suppose I send all of this in, who do you suggest I lay off?
Katie Katie不会介意牺牲的是不是?
Katie. Katie wouldn’t mind making the sacrifice, would you, Katie?
我已经为你牺牲够多了 Tur – 嗨!
I’ve sacrificed enough for you… -Oh, hey!
我们会解决的 Howard,不用担心
We’ll thin this out, Howard. I’ll go through it. Don’t worry.
我会尽快的 Howard,放心好了
I’ll thin it out. Howard. It’s fine.
不 不要 你居然吃我的车!
Oh, no, no, no! You’re eatin’ the car!
不要咬我的车 不要咬车!
Don’t eat the car! Not the car!
我对你吼有什么用?你是只狗而已
Oh, what am I yellin’ at you for? You’re a dog.
我说的话你一句也听不懂。这有什么了不起的?
Don’t understand a word I’m sayin’. What does it matter anyway?
这辆车过几天就是David Sutton的了
This car is gonna be David Sutton’s in a couple of days.
你饿了?这是烟灰缸 吃这个
Here. You hungry? Here. Here’s an ashtray. Eat that.
你知道吗?Amos这件事实在是太可怕了
You know, it’s a terrible thing about Amos.
这么多年来 昨晚我第一次把自己的门锁起来
I’m lockin’ my door tonight, for the first time in years.
现在 不用这样 我们会抓住那个家伙的
Now, don’t do that. We’ll catch the guy.
这是给狗吃的吗? 上面写着火鸡和烧肉
Is this dog food? It says turkey and bacon.
是啊 人们很爱他们的宠物 所以他们需要各种各样的食物
Oh, yeah. You know, people love their dogs, so they want a variety.
我们在说什么狗?
What kinda dog are we talkin’ about here?
非常非常的大,非常非常的巨大,很高
Very, very, very big. Very large, very tall.
很魁梧,很丑
Very, very wide. Massive. Ugly.
嗯 知道了 你不需要这个,你需要的是
Ah-ha. Well. You don’t need this. What you need is…
这个!
This!
我不喜欢这只狗 Kevin 为什么要给他玩具?
I don’t even like the dog, Kevin. Why would I get him a toy?
因为狗喜欢咬 Scott
Because dogs like to chew, Scott.
可以让它咬这个或者是你的家具 你的鞋子
I mean, it’s either chew this, or your furniture or your shoes.
随便你-明白
It’s up to you. -Okay.
周日,周日,周日!
Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!
在圣拉佩罗的帝国赛道。
At the Imperial raceway in San Rapello.
NRDA汽车大赛的世界级半决赛!
The world-class semifinals of the NRDA funny car competition!
周日,周日,周日!
Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!
我很感谢你Kevin告诉我这些
I’d like to thank you, Kevin, for taking all this time away…
不用客气 我很荣幸 – 狗沐浴液?
No, no problem. It’s my pleasure. -Dog shampoo.
等等 等等 这个太一般了 不行
Wait, wait, wait, wait. That’s regular, no.
你需要的得是 对了 带药物的 你需要这个
What you need is, yeah, medicated. There, that’s what you need.
让我看看 跳蚤 扁虱 蠕虫
Let’s see. Flea, tick, wormer…
Scott! Scott!防止口臭 一般的还是薄荷的?
Scott! Scott! In case of bad breath, regular, or minty?
谢谢 Kevin
Thank you, Kevin.
9751 – 9751?
$97.51 . -$97.51 ?
什么?你指的是Pesos(菲律宾币)?
What? Is that pesos?
这只是给狗用的 只是狗吃的 – 9751?
This is for a dog. This is dog food. $97.51 ?
不是我吃这些东西!
I’m not gonna eat this stuff!
我买♥♥了熏鱼? 9751?
Did I buy smoked salmon? $97.51 !
如果我把这个拿走要多少钱?
How much if I take this back?
我要找Kevin 你能把他叫来吗?拜托 Kevin!
I’d like to talk to Kevin. Can you call him, please? Kevin!
滚下来
Off!
好 够了 我去拿枪
All right, that’s it. I’m gettin’ my gun…
我的手♥枪♥!我的枪子!我的棍子 我的来♥复♥枪♥ 我的手铐 我的手♥枪♥
My rod, my piece, my iron, my heater, my gat, my lead-hurler!
不要再回来!
Do not come back!
这个狗实在是有勇气,要么就是蠢得要命
That dog’s got a lot of guts. Either that, or he’s stupid.
别吵!你已经滚出去了!
No! You are out!
滚,永远滚,休想进来,我希望现在下大雪
Out. Out for good. Forget it, I wish it was snowing.
不 不 我希望现在下冰雹
No, no. I wish it was hailing.
我希望现在下冰雹 上帝
I wish it was hailing, God. Send me hail.
给我下场像甜瓜那么大的冰雹!如果你是公平的上帝
Hail the siZe of cantaloupes, if you’re a just and fair God.
不行!
No!
不要在挠门了!
Cut it…
不行,我出来了
No. I’m runnin’ out of doors.
不 不行 她不能在这过夜
Oh, no. No. She cannot spend the night.
退后 退后
Get back. Get back.
你下来 你不行 不行 过来
You, you go ahead. Not you. No, no, no. Come on.
不是你 是她 回到车里面
Not you, just her. Get back in the car.
等等 我在干什么?
Wait a minute, what am I doin’? What am I doin’?
我在干什么?快去Hooch 快去 去!
Go ahead, Hooch. Go ahead. Go. Go!
去啊 快去啊 去啊
Go. Go. Go ahead. Go, boy, go.
跟上她 跟上她 乖孩子 它需要你 !
Follow her. Follow her, boy. She wants ya, man!
它就是想要你跟着 所以跟上她 进去 进去
This is why she’s doin’ this, so you’ll follow her. In. In. In.
进去 进去 进去
Go in, go in, go in.
你好
Hi.
Scott Turner 对吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!