我们就是靠这个为生 滚远点
We do this for a living. Stay out of the way.
拿着这个 确定这些都是8X10的照片
Take this stuff. Make sure that these are all eight by 1 0 glossies.
让开! 等一下!
Get out of the way! Wait!
转身 喔 喔
FE Turn it around. Whoa, whoa, whoa!
用力拉!拉!让它转过来
Pull, pull, pull! -Get him around.
冷静 冷静
Easy, easy, easy, easy!
上帝啊
Oh, my God! Whoa!
后退 你个坏狗!
Back him up. Bad dog!
乖孩子
FE Good boy, good boy.
往这边,到这来,狗狗
Come on, this way. Over here, boy.
噢 慢点慢点,狗狗
Oh! Whoa! Slow down, boy.
这这条狗疯了
This dog’s nuts.
我们要把它给枪决了
We’re gonna have to shoot him.
嗨 你不能处决这条狗
Hey, you’re not gonna shoot this dog.
它是我们最直接的目击证人
He’s the closest thing we have to a witness.
哦?是吗?你认为你可以控制它?
Oh, yeah? You think you can handle him?
你疯了
You’re nuts.
你去哪?
Where are you goin’?
它只是因为愤怒反应比较剧烈而已
He just responds poorly to anger, that’s all.
嘿 David! – 什么?
Uh, David! -What?
David 把车停过来越靠近越好
David, bring the car around. Up as close as you can.
把后门打开 让发动机开着
Open up the back doors. And leave the engine running.
嗨 这里 Hooch
Hey, there, Hooch.
嗨 你看到了整个过程 是不是?
Hey, you saw the whole thing, didn’t ya?
好了 Amos 已经不在了,你没什么选择
Yeah, well, Amos is gone now, so… You don’t have a lot of options.
怎么样?要么你和我一起合作
Okay? You are either gonna work with me,
要么让他们把你解决掉
or they’re gonna shoot you.
我就要这样,我要试试让你稍稍
Come on. What I’m gonna do is, I’m gonna try…
让你稍稍舒服点
I’m gonna try to make you a little more comfortable, huh?
你不愿考虑一下吗?
Oh, don’t you just want to think about it?
这里 这里 看着 看着
Huh? Huh? Here. Here. Here. Watch. Watch. Watch.
你们是怎么做到的?
Uh, how do you do this?
我只是让你感觉稍稍
Let me just make ya a little more… There, there, there.
这里这里 这难道不好吗?考虑一下吧
Isn’t that nice? Think about it.
也许我们能去吃些美味的巧克力饼
Maybe we’ll get some nice big chocolate chip cookies.
是啊 美味的巧克力饼
Yeah. Nice big box of chocolate chip cookies.
软的那种?有22块巧克力屑的那种?
The soft kind? The kind with the 22 chips? Want a cookie?
想要饼干吧?
Want a cookie?
过来 Hooch 进到车里面!
Come on, Hooch, get in the car. Come on!
过来Hooch
Come on, boy.
这里的人退后点
You people over there, get back.
过来!
Come on!
向后退!
Come on! -Move it back.
他在制♥服♥那条恶狗 离远点
He’s got it under control. Stay out of the way.
听话 Hooch过来 孩子
Come on, Hooch. Come on, boy.
妈的
Aw, God damn it!
累了?
What, you tired? Huh?
希望是
Hope so.
是的话那太糟了 现在 对着外面 对着外面
If you are, that’s just too bad. Now, look out. Look out.
过来
Come on.
太糟了 好了 等会 等会 等我一下
Too bad, all right. Hold on. Hold on. Wait a minute.
嗨 你要到诊所你住上几天 老朋友
Hey, you’re goin’ in the clinic for a few days, pal.
对你会有好处的 来吧
It’s gonna be good for ya. Come on.
走啊 走啊 走啊
Come on! Come on. Come on.
听话!Hooch 听听话
Come on, Hooch. Come… Come on.
等等哇!Hooch!
Come… Wait a… Whoa! Hooch!
Hooch 别这样!停下!停下!Hooch!
Hooch, no! Stop! Stop! Hooch!
Hooch!停下!不要!
Hooch! Stop! No!
我要杀了你 停下 Hooch!
I’ll kill ya. No, Hooch!
嗨 你对这只狗干了什么?
Hey, what are you doing to this dog?
哎呀 我只是带他散步! – 他在流血!
Ow. Oh! Just taking him for a walk. -Well, he’s bleeding.
天啦 他流血又多长时间了?
My God! How long has he been bleeding?
没多久
Not long enough.
我要杀了你
You! I’ll kill ya.
嗨 我有前门你知道吗
Hey. Now, I have a front door.
我要杀了你 Hooch 我要杀了你,Hooch
I’ll shoot you, Hooch. I’ll shoot you, Hooch.
行了 你就待在这吧
Well, you stay right there.
快点把这只恶狗处理好 我好嘣了他
Fix him up so I can shoot him.
没事了 你呆在这别动
All done. You stay.
你狗的名字?
What’s your dog’s name?
Hooch,可是
Uh, dog’s name is Hooch, but…
他的伤口要缝针
Those wounds needed stitching.
它上次看兽医是什么时候? – 不知道
When was the last time he saw a vet? -I don’t know.
这太不负责了 这和虐待没有区别
Well, that’s neglect. And it’s borderline abuse.
它情况太恶劣了他的饮食乱七八糟 你看 如果你不能
I mean, he’s filthy, his diet is terrible, and look, if you cannot…
不 嘿 这不是我的狗
Well, no, hey, no, this is not my dog.
他是一个住在码头的老头的
He belonged to an old man who lived down by the pier.
那么 我要和他说 – 你不能
-Well, then, I want to speak to him. -You can’t.
他昨晚被谋杀了 – 哦 天啊
He was murdered last night. -Oh, God.
我是Scott Turner 我是这儿的治安调查员
I’m Scott Turner, I’m the police investigator here in town…
我知道 我们去过同一家银行. Emily Carson.
I know. I mean, we use the same bank. Emily Carson.
是吗?哦 – 是的
Oh, we do? Oh. Well. -Yes. Yes.
我刚来这儿 这是个很小的城镇
I’m sorta new here, but it’s a small town.
很高兴认识你
So, it’s nice to meet you.
很抱歉对你的误解 – 这没什么
I’m sorry about this misunderstanding. -That’s quite all right.
我不能忍♥受看到动物被虐待
I can’t stand seeing animals mistreated.
我能问你一个关于这只狗的问题吗?
Can I ask you a question regarding the dog?
行 进来
Yes. Come in.
这是个好机会 我想 它是那场谋杀的目击者
There’s a good chance, I think, that he was a witness to the, uh, crime.
它可能需要去指证嫌疑人.它能做到吗?
He may have to identify a suspect. Can he do that?
也许吧
Yes. Maybe.
我能够给它看照片?比如说嫌疑犯照片?
I mean, can I show him a photograph? Like a mug shot? And…
你对狗根本不了解 是吗?
You don’t know much about dogs, do you?
是啊 我从没养过狗
Well, no, I never had one.
小孩的时候也没有? – 没有 不可能
Not even as a kid? – No. No way.
狗不能看清两维的东西
Well, dogs don’t see in two dimensions.
我的意思是 它能够分辨声音 或者气味 但不能看清照片
I mean, he could recogniZe a voice, or a scent, but not a photo.
明白了 明白了 – 下来 Hooch 走吧!
All right. All right. -Come on, Hooch. Come on!
嗯 它不用任何治疗吗?
Uh, doesn’t he have to recoup?
不用了 它只是有点累 但是他没事
Well, no. He’s a little tired, but he’s okay.
你是只乖狗
You’re a good dog. Yes.
你的确对动物非常在行 – 是啊 我是兽医
Boy, you sure are good with animals. -Yeah. I’m a vet.
你在奉承我?
You’re buttering me up for something.
我只是在想这只狗要好太多
Well, I just can’t help but think that this dog is gonna be a lot better off
如果能和你在一起
with someone like you, than with someone like me.
因为我不知道 – 你结婚了吗?
‘Cause I don’t know… -Are you married?
没有? – 你一个人住了?
No. -You live alone, then?
是啊 – 别♥墅♥ 还是公♥寓♥?
Yeah. -House, or an apartment?
别♥墅♥- 是吗?有女朋友吗?
House. -Yeah? You have a girlfriend?
没有 – 很不错
No. -Well, perfect.
很好?对谁很好? – 对Hooch
Perfect? Perfect for who? -Perfect for Hooch.
对Hoo为什么?
For Hooch… How?
当你回到家 他可以陪你
When you’re home, he’ll keep you company,
当你去工作了,它可以给你看家,得到它你真是太幸运了
and when you’re gone, he’ll take care of your house. You’re lucky to have him.
不行 不行 我没有房♥间来养像Hooch这样的狗
Oh, no, no, no, no. I don’t have room for a dog like Hooch.
没几个人有的 我要去工作了 再见 Scott Turner
Not many people do. I gotta go work. Good-bye, Scott Turner.
干什么?怎么回事?怎么了?干什么?
What? What is it? What? What?
如果你饿了 把汉堡包解决掉 吃面包
If you’re hungry, finish the hamburgers. Eat the buns.
把面包给吃了 你也不渴
Eat the buns. If you’re not thirsty…
你不要水 不碰橙汁
You know, you’re not touching the water, the orange juice, cranapple.
怎么回事?我到底应该怎么做?给你一杯马格利特?
What is it? What am I supposed to do? Make you a margarita?
闭嘴!天哪!
Shut up! God!
闭嘴!你已经吠了两个半小时了!
Shut up! This has been going on for two and a half hours.
你给我安静!
Just be quiet!
行了 行了 行了 你告诉我该怎么做
All right. All right. All right. You tell me what I’m supposed to do.
告诉我该怎样做 我该怎样做?
You tell me what I am supposed to do. What am I supposed to do?
你告诉我 怎样做你才开心?
You tell me. What am I supposed to do?
我该怎样做 Hooch?
What am I supposed to do, Hooch?
在走廊站一整晚?
Am I supposed to stand out on the porch all night long?
给他一片安定 Turner 你自己也来一片
Give him a Valium, Turner. Take one yourself.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!