去大城市了?
Movin’ up to the big city, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
也许我和Hooch会去拜访你
Well, maybe me and Hooch could come and visit.
你?随时都行
You? Anytime.
Hooch 嗯 萨克拉门托可是州府
Hooch, Sacramento is the state capital.
我想他们肯定有法律禁止像Hooch这样的狗
I think they have laws against dogs like Hooch.
够了 这没什么可笑的
Stop. It’s not that funny.
对不起 伙计 我控制不住自己
Sorry, man. I can’t help it.
每次我想到这个 我都会笑到裤子都湿了
Every time I think about it… I nearly wet my pants!
我也是 这就是为什么我不觉得可笑的原因
So do I. That’s why it’s not funny.
三角洲一号♥,三角洲一号♥
Delta One, Delta One.
嗨 Katie Turner现在不能接电♥话♥
Hey, Katie. Turner can’t come to the phone right now.
有条狗对着他的喉咙
He’s got a dog on this throat.
这时候你只要说谢谢,然后通话就可以结束了
Just say “thank you” and that we’re clear.
谢谢你的线路测试 Katie 声音很清楚
Thanks for the radio check, Katie. We’re clear.
不,有公事 Turner
No, it’s business, Turner.
有小孩在Pinecone沙滩上发现了一笔钱
Some kids found money on Pinecone Beach.
现在为止他们统计有8000美元
So far they’ve counted $8,000.
好 我们很快赶到 – Katie 我们正在路上
All right, we’ll be right there, sure. -Katie, we’re on the way, pronto.
MHarper女士?
Mrs. Harper? -Oh.
开始我还以为这些钱是假的 这条路上洒得到处都是
First I thought it was play money. They had it scattered all over the road.
天啊 – 然后我发现它们是真币
Wow. -Then, when I realiZed it was real,
我就问他们哪发现这些现金 我可以指给你看
I had them show me where they found it so I could show you.
你是否觉得会更多的钱被冲上来?
Do you suppose more money’ll wash up here?
嗯 我倒不指望那样 – 嗯 对于这种情况我们的处理方式是
Well, I wouldn’t count on it. -Here’s how this works.
如果在30天内 没有人认领的话 那钱就是你的了
If no one claims it or identifies it in 30 days, it’s yours.
我找到的 就是我的!她一分也不能拿
I found it. It’s mine. She can’t have any.
闭嘴!
Stop!
我现在没收了 如果你得到这些钱
Well, I’m confiscating it, and if you do get it,
你必须把它用来上大学 这是法律!
you have to use it for college. It’s the law.
明白了?
See?
我有一些表格你需要填写Harper女士
We have some forms you’re gonna have to fill out, Mrs. Harper.
好的,别这样?
Yes. Stop that!
她要求一个正式的教堂婚礼 我说可以
She wanted a formal church wedding, and I said fine.
突然 又需要2000美金来定做结婚礼服
Suddenly, it’s two grand for a wedding dress,
用整个酒吧做接待还要400美金
reception with a full bar for 400,
最后我还要支付蜜月的账单
and I’m gonna end up pickin’ up the tab for the honeymoon.
他们说要去博拉博拉岛
They’re talkin’ Bora-Bora.
他在那边 想和他说几句话吗?
There he is now. Didn’t you want to talk to him?
行 Ferraday! 我有话和你说
Yeah. Ferraday! Want to talk to you.
Ferraday 我在和你说话!
Ferraday, I’m talkin’ to you!
在这!为什么那么慌张?
Right there! What’s the hurry?
Hooch安静
Hooch! Be quiet.
看在上帝的份上
For Christ’s sake.
我感觉像个傻瓜
You know, I feel like an ass.
我是说 我收留你 信任你 然后你做了什么?
I mean, I take you in, I give you my trust, and what do you do?
你居然敢背着我做手脚?
You take the food off my kid’s plate.
它们就放在那 我只是一时失去理智
It was there. I just lost my head.
不会再有第二次了Boyett
It won’t happen again, Mr. Boyett.
闭嘴
Quiet!
Casey 解决了他 zack 看看他那个老头有没有看见什么
Casey, get rid of him. Zack, see if the old man saw anything.
去处理一下
Deal with it.
嘿 你在这 – 你滚开
Hi, there. -You get out of here.
你后退! – 我希望我没有干扰你
You back off! -I hope I didn’t disturb you.
我们在这制♥造♥了不少噪音
You know, I realiZe we were making sort of a racket over there.
实际上 我看到你的灯亮了 就知道把你吵醒了
In fact, I saw your light come on over here, I realiZed I woke you up,
我就想最好过来确定下是否一切都还好
and I thought I’d better come over and make sure everything’s all right.
你最好管好你自己 这是私人地方
Well, you just mind your own business. This is private property.
行 但是知道吗 如果我们干扰到了你
Okay, but you know what? I’m thinking if we disturbed you,
我应该给你一定的赔偿
I ought to compensate you a little bit.
来弥补给你造成的不便
This is just to make up for any inconvenience…
我不要你们的钱 我一直在观察你们
I don’t want any of your money. I’ve been watching you.
我看到你们在那边做了什么
I’ve been seeing what you’re doing over there.
等一下
Hey, now, wait a minute.
我可以向你保证,我们没有做任何不好的事情
I can assure you, we’re doing nothing wrong over there.
你离我的码头远点! – 别这样!
You get the hell off my dock! -Don’t!
不要推我 你明白吗?
No, don’t you shove me. You understand?
我正想把你介绍给我的狗
I’m gonna introduce you to my dog.
上帝啊
Jesus!
你好 对 现在醒了
Hello. Yeah. Yeah, I am now.
嗯 我马上来
I’ll be right there.
这只狗守护着尸体 他们费很大劲才把它弄一边去
The dog was guardin’ the body. They had to wrestle him inside.
你找人询问过没有? – 没人听到或者看到任何东西
Ah, did you talk to anybody? -Nobody heard or saw anything.
海产工人发现的尸体
Seafood workers spotted the body.
你调查过凶杀案吗? – 你开玩笑吗?
You ever investigate a murder before? -Are you kiddin’?
我调到这里就是为了避开凶杀现场
I moved here to get away from murder scenes.
大家都在看着我们俩要装一下样子 看起来像有点经验
Well, everybody’s watchin’, so let’s look like we’ve done this before.
好了 我有5卷胶卷
All right. I got five rolls of film.
拍下来
Burn it up.
好极了 郡治安部的傻瓜来了
Wait, it’s those jerks from the sheriff’s department.
你们好
Hi, guys.
你好啊 废材们
Hello there, ladies.
我们需要帮助的话会找你的 Turner
We’ll call you if we need any help, Turner.
Foster McCabe 很高兴见到你们
Foster and McCabe. Are we glad to see you.
我要杯咖啡 加奶,要糖吗?
I need coffee, with cream. Do you take sugar?
两块糖
Two sugars. -Two sugars.
有意思 听着 从合作的意愿来讲
That’s cute. Look, in the spirit of cooperation,
我希望你们两个跟我滚开这里 明白吗?
I’d love it if you guys would get the hell out of here. Is that okay?
码头是我们的辖区 伙计
The pier is ourjurisdiction, guys.
是 但是整个郡都是州长的辖区 你明白吗
Yeah, but the entire county’s the sheriff’s jurisdiction. You know that.
警♥察♥的工作 不是寻找丢失的单车这种鸡毛蒜皮的事情
This is police work, not a lost bicycle.
借过一下
Excuse me.
开什么玩笑?
What is this, a joke?
拜托 这些小泥点不是什么证据
Come on, every little speck of dirt is not evidence.
你要做什么?Turner?把整个码头都装到袋子里去?
What are you going to do, Turner? Put the entire pier in a little baggie?
这是干什么?
What is that for?
为了保护手指甲下面的东西
To preserve what’s ever underneath the fingernails.
为什么?他是从背后被刺死
For what? He was stabbed in the back, for cryin’ out loud.
你永远不能预料什么证据才是最重要的
You can never anticipate what evidence is going to be important.
你先拿到迟些再进行分♥析♥ – 行
You gather it now. You analyZe it later.
你从书上学到的这些?
Right. – Did you read that in a book?
我是从书上看到的
Yeah. Yeah, I did read that in a book.
那是本很厚的蓝皮书 我想你会喜欢它的
It was a great big blue book, but I think you would’ve liked it.
里面有很多图片!
It had a lot of pictures!
等等 我们全都在这
Hey, wait a second. We’re all upset here.
为什么我们不能合作?把各自的工作做好
Why don’t we just cooperate? We all get ourjobs done.
嗨 我们只是在尸体腐烂前检查一下 你知道的
Hey, we’d just like to examine the body. Before it decomposes, you know.
给我一分钟和我的人谈谈 怎么样?
Just gimme a minute with my guys, would ya, please?
没问题 – 谢谢
Not a problem. -Thanks.
跟你说 Scott 我们必须把这个案子转交给郡治安部
Tell ya, Scott, we’re gonna have to turn this over to the sheriff’s department.
为什么?为什么? 他们蠢得要命
Why? Why? They couldn’t find shoes in a shoe box.
行了 你几天以后就要离开镇上
Yeah, well, you’re leavin’ town in a few days,
David没有什么经验去进行谋杀案的调查
David doesn’t have enough experience to handle a murder investigation…
不错 但是我不必去萨克拉门托呆一个星期
Yeah, but wait. I don’t have to be in Sacramento for a whole other week.
我不过是去度假,我取消原计划,我们
I was going to take a vacation. I’ll just cancel it. I’ll just…
我们可以处理这个,David是个好学生
We can handle this. David’s a very good learner.
Turner是个恶劣的老师
Turner’s one hell of a teacher.
警♥察♥部门要调查员干什么?
What’s the point of having investigators on your police force,
我们总不能只调查被偷窃的邮箱吧?
if all we get to investigate is stolen mailboxes?
拜托 Howard 难得的机遇 让我办这个案子
Come on. Howard, I got another paycheck coming. Let me earn it.
我们可以处理好 我们不会让你丢脸的
We can handle this. We won’t let you down.
我们应该去试试!
We deserve a shot at it!
好了 在规定的时间之内尽你们最大的努力 怎么样?
All right, all right. Just do the best job you can with the time you got. All right?
好 – 谢谢
All right. – All right.-Thanks.
真扯淡
What do we got?
好了 我们会很乐意和你们分享研究报告
Okay. Well, we’re willing to share the lab reports with you,
会让你检查每一个我们收集的证据 够公平了吧?
and we’ll let you examine any evidence that we gather. Fair enough?
不 不 不能这样 – 还不行?
Oh, no. Not fair. Not fair.
我觉得非常公平
Sounds fair enough to me.
打扰一下 你们就用这东西抓它?
Oh, excuse me. Are you goin’ in there with just these things?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!