它总是追得他们乱跑
And he set them off again.
这些都是十分可爱听话的小狗狗
You know, these are perfectly nice puppies
但它不停来骚扰
and then he gets them going and they’re like…
哦 它在哪? – 我不管了
Where… Where is he? -I’m done.
它在哪?- 我不管了-它在哪?
Where is he? -I’m done.-Where is he?
它在楼上-我来处理好了-交给你了
He’s upstairs. -I’ll take care of it.-He’s yours.
我来处理,行了吧-你来处理
I’ll take care of it. All right. -You deal with it.
专业兽医- 你说什么?
Professional veterinarian. -Excuse me?
我告诉过你这肯定不行的 – 我告诉过你的
I told you this wasn’t going to work. -I told you!
不 我告诉过你
No, I told you.
好了 我有点厌倦了我们重新温习一下
All right, I’m a little tired of this, but let’s go through it again.
不许叫 不许吼
No barking. No growling.
不许乱咬房♥子里的植物
No eating of the house plants.
狗决不允许上二楼
No dogs allowed on the second floor at all.
不许玩我的唱片
No playing of my records.
不许闻跨部
No sniffing of crotches.
不许去洗手间喝水
No drinking out of the toilet.
不许讨吃的
You will not beg for food.
不许在屋子里玩球
No ball playing in the house.
不许淌口水或咬我的鞋子
No chewing or slobbering of my shoes.
你躲不了的
You will not hide from me.
这不是你的房♥间
This is not your room.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!