你有房♥卡吗
Do you have the key card?
别装了
You’re just pretending.
什么
What?
你不是真的在哭
You’re not crying for real.
喂
Hello?
不 可能我真在哭
No, maybe I’m not.
上帝
Christ!
艾巴 艾巴 过来
Ebba, Ebba… Come here.
我知道你对我
I get it that you’re disappointed
很失望
in the person who materialized.
我对自己也很失望
I’m really disappointed in him too.
我讨厌自己
I hate him…
我太他妈的讨厌自己了
I hate him so damn much. And I…
而且我不能原谅自己
I can’t forgive the guy…
他之前就这样
He’s done other stuff before this, too. He has…
他说谎 不诚实 是的 他都承认了
He’s lied. He’s been unfaithful. Yes, he confesses.
和孩子们玩游戏的时候
He cheats at games
他作弊
when he plays with Harry and Vera.
他真♥他♥妈♥的可怜
He’s so goddamn pathetic.
我都不愿再看到自己了
And I can’t live with him any longer.
我也不想看
I don’t want to.
并不是你才是受害者
You’re not the only victim here.
我也是受害者
I’m a victim too!
我是自己本能的最大受害者
I’m a bloody victim of my own instincts!
托马斯
Tomas.
不 我控制不了自己
No, I can’t stop…
别这样 进去吧
Please, let’s go inside.
我们进去吧 他妈的闭嘴
Let’s go inside. Shut the fuck up!
冷静
Calm down.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
托马斯
Tomas.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你能不能别这样
Can’t you just…
坐下
Sit down.
坐下
Sit.
你现在要振作起来 看着我
Now you need to pull yourself together. Look at me…
看着我
Look at me.
呼吸 呼吸
Breathe. Breathe.
托马斯
Tomas, please…
呼吸
Breathe.
托马斯 你这样会把孩子吵醒的
Tomas, you’ll wake the kids up.
你会把孩子吵醒的
You’ll wake the kids.
上帝
Good Lord…
托马斯 冷静点
Tomas, please calm down.
爸爸
Daddy?
别担心 哈瑞 爸爸只是有点不舒服
Don’t worry, Harry. Daddy’s just a bit sad.
他没事的
He’ll be fine.
– 妈妈 – 没事
– Mommy? – Everything will be fine.
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy?
你怎么了 爸爸
What’s the matter, Daddy?!
他不舒服 没事的
He’s sad. It will pass.
他怎么了
What’s wrong with him?
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy?
妈妈
Mommy!
– 过来 – 妈妈 过来
– Come on. – Mommy, come here.
过来 妈妈
Come here, Mommy.
过来
Come on!
爸爸只是有点不舒服 没事的
Daddy’s sad, that’s all.
都会过去的
It will pass.
最后一天
FINAL DAY
托马斯
Tomas.
怎么了
Yes?
你觉得安全吗
Are you sure this is safe?
当然 跑道都标出来了
Sure, the run is marked out.
我们什么也看不见
Well, we can’t see a thing.
我先去看看
I’ll go first and check it out.
好的
Good.
好了 哈瑞 跟上
Okay, Harry, come on.
薇拉 你最后 艾巴
Then Vera. And you go last, Ebba.
好
Okay.
– 行吗 – 行啊
– Are you okay? – Yes.
这是一条不错的滑雪道
It’s a nice run.
但是雾大风大 所以跟紧了
But it’s foggy and windy, so stick together.
我带路 你们 跟着我
I’ll lead off and you follow close behind me.
如果我停下 你们就在山顶上 停下来等我
If I stop, I want you to stop up mountain to me.
我会在危险的地方停下
I might be stopping before a dangerous spot.
– 好吗 – 好的
– Okay. – Yeah.
– 好 – 好
– Good. – Good.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
– 大家没事吧 – 是的
– Everybody okay? – Yeah.
– 冷静 – 注意声音
– Take it easy. – Just follow the sounds.
我教你们怎么滑下山去
I’ll show how we’re going to get down.
– 好吗 – 好的
– Okay? – Okay.
艾巴
Ebba?
艾巴
Ebba?
艾巴
Ebba!
艾巴
Ebba!
– 艾巴 – 妈妈
– Ebba? – Mommy?
艾巴 你能听见吗 你在那吗
Ebba, can you hear me? Are you there?
什么
What?
救命
Help!
我来了 艾巴
I’m coming, Ebba!
糟糕
Crap!
在这里等着
Wait here.
艾巴
Ebba!
我来了 艾巴 不要动
I’m on my way, Ebba. Don’t move!
我来了
I’m coming!
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy…
– 哈瑞 – 爸爸
– Harry! – Daddy!
薇拉
Vera…
妈妈
Mommy!
我们来了
Here we come!
妈妈 爸爸
Mommy and Daddy…
没事了
We made it!
– 没事了 – 是的
– We made it… – Yeah.
好
Good.
– 需要帮助吗 – 我自己能行
– Need any help? – I’ll be fine.
怎么了
What’s going on?
他在干什么
What’s he doing?
上帝
Christ…
你没事吧
Are you okay? Yeah?
你开车能小心点吗
Can you please drive a little bit more careful?
这家伙怎么回事
What’s with this guy?
太疯狂了
This is insane!
不能换个人开车吗
Can’t someone else drive?
真是不可理喻
This is unacceptable!
我要下车 请开车门
I want to get out of here, can you open the doors, please?
请开车门
Can you open the doors, please?
她被吓坏了
She’s really scared here. Come on…
这就像坐过山车一样
It’s like a free roller-coaster ride.
– 他疯了 – 说真的 他根本不会开车
– He’s nuts! – Seriously, he can’t drive!
妈妈
Mommy?
小心
Seriously!
请开车门 我要下车
Open the doors, please. I want to get out of here!
开门
Open the doors!
他妈的开门 我要下车
Open the fucking doors! I want to get out of here. Please!