什么 不 我没有
What? No, I did not.
是的 你跑了
Yes, you did.
不 我没跑
Oh, okay. No. I did not.
雪崩来的时候 你一个人跑走了
When it came at us, you ran away.
不 我没有 我真的没有
No, I didn’t… I most certainly did not do that.
– 是 – 不 不 不
– Yes. – No, no, no…
你抓起手♥机♥手套
You grabbed your phone and your gloves,
丢下我和孩子就夺命而逃了
and ran like hell away from me and the kids.

Huh?
求你了
Please…
我没有那么做
I did no such thing.
我记得不是这样的
That’s not how I remember it.
– 好 那你记得是什么 – 不是那样 反正
– Okay, how do you remember it? – Not like that, anyway…
但是你
But what you…
托马斯
Tomas…
你丢下我和孩子跑了
You ran away from me and the kids.
艾巴 求你了 我没有跑
Ebba, please. I didn’t do that.
你觉得穿着滑雪靴能跑得动吗 别逗了
Is it even possible to run in ski boots? Come on!
好吧 我觉得我们还
Yeah, I think we’re still, like…
没有从雪崩的后怕中恢复过来
under the influence from it.
你记错啦
It’s kind of shaky.
你能不♥穿♥着滑雪靴跑吗
Can you not run in ski boots?
什么
What?
你能不♥穿♥着滑雪靴跑吗
Can you not run in ski boots?
我是说
I mean…
托马斯 你穿着滑雪靴是跑不动的
Tomas says you cannot run in ski boots.
太可笑了
It’s ridiculous!
但是这种情况太突然了
But isn’t this a situation that kind of comes really quick?
你怎么知道该怎么办
How do you know how to react?
你能不♥穿♥着滑雪靴跑吗
You cannot run in ski boots?
不是跑 跑 不是跑
Not “run” run… No.
你知道的 我很长时间都没有滑雪了
You know, I haven’t skied in years,
所以我回答不了你的问题
so I suppose I’m really not the person to ask.
该死 这真
Oh shit… This is…
真温馨 真温馨
Lovely, lovely.
你的酒还喝吗
Shall I take your wine?

Hey…
到底怎么了
What’s going on?

Hmm?
这不是我们 我都不认识我们了
This isn’t us. I don’t recognize us at all.
我认不出你 也认不出自己了
I don’t recognize you… or myself.
我也认不出你了
I don’t recognize you either.
– 我不想这样 – 不
– I don’t want it this way. – No…
晚饭后我就一直在发抖
I’m still shaking after that godawful dinner.
– 拥抱我 我需要你的拥抱 – 我也是
– Try to hug me… I need one. – So do I.
谁他妈的
What the…?
我关机了
I’ll turn it off.
大大的拥抱
A nice big hug, all right.
这真
It’s just…
你不敢承认所发生的事情 这真是太匪夷所思了
It’s so weird that you won’t admit what happened.
不同的人有不同的版本 这有什么奇怪
What’s so weird about having different versions?
我不能承认你的认知
I can’t “admit” to your perception,
因为我看到的不是这样
that’s not how I see it.
我真的不能同意你的描述
I really can’t relate to your description.
还有你在晚餐的时候
And the way you tried to convince everybody at dinner
说服大家相信你的版本的方式
that your version was…
重要的是我不愿意
The important thing is that I don’t
我们今晚的情形不会重演
want us to be like we were tonight.
好吧 这很让人尴尬 太可怕了
Right, it was embarrassing. It was terrible!
– 该死 – 那样不好
– Shit… – It’s no good…
– 不是我们 – 不是
– That’s not us. – No…
我希望我们的观点一致
I want us to share the same view…
我们又回来了吗 我们非得观点一致吗
Are we back to that? Are we back to “a shared view”?
我想这样 对孩子 对我们 都有好处
I think it’s good for the kids. And for us.
– 你到底在想什么 – 听我说
– What exactly is your view? – Listen to me…
如果我们都承认我们遇上了雪崩
If we could agree that there was an avalanche
我们当时都很害怕 但是最后有惊无险
and that we were frightened, but that everything went fine.
我没有任何意见
I’m totally okay with that.
这就是你的意思吧
Is that what you meant? Sorry…
统一战线
A unified front.
是的 我就是这个意思
Sure, I’m okay with that.
那好吧
All right, then.
我们两个遇上了雪崩
The two of us experienced an avalanche.
上帝
Christ…
我们在度假 我们别这样
We’re on holiday. We shouldn’t be acting like this.
忘掉这些吧
Let’s put all this behind us.
我们遇上了雪崩
There was an avalanche,
我们很害怕 但是 大家都没事
we were terrified, but everyone’s fine.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
很好
Good…
高地天气预报 雪/阴
WEATHER FORECAST AT ALTITUDE SNOW/CLOUDY
你拿房♥卡了吗
Do you have the key card?
那里有人
We have an audience.
让他离开
Ask for some privacy.
你能离开一会吗
Can we have some privacy?
你想干什么
What do you want?
你能离开一会吗 我们有些私事要谈
Can we please have some privacy? We’re just having a talk.
可以吗
Please?
可以吗
Yes?

Hi.
你醒了吗
Are you awake?

Yeah.
滑雪第三天
SKI DAY THREE
哈瑞 你的那只连指手套在那里 你♥爸♥爸那边
Harry… Your other mitten is out here, over by Daddy.
什么
What?
那只连指手套在那里 你♥爸♥爸那边
The other one’s over there, next to Dad.
我今天想一个人去滑雪
I was thinking about skiing all by myself today.
什么
What?
我今天想一个人去滑雪
I think I’d like to ski on my own today.
好吧
Okay…
– 有问题吗 – 没问题 没问题
– Unless that’s a problem? – No, no…
我听见你说但是了
Do I hear a “but”?
没问题 你去吧 我们去找你
No, go ahead. We’ll catch you later.
– 好的 – 什么
– Yeah. – What?
妈妈想一个人去滑雪
Mommy wants to ski on her own.
– 我不喜欢 – 她当然可以
– I don’t like that… – Of course she can.
她可以有自己的个人时间
She can use some “me time.”
我也想一个人去滑雪 如果可能的话
I’d like to ski on my own too, if that’s possible.
拿上我的信♥用♥卡♥
Take my credit card.
不用了
No, I’ll be fine.
好吧
Okay.
我用我的就行
I’ll use my own.
嘿嘿 小心
Hey, watch out!
你能注意点吗
Give us some warning next time, yeah?
至少你得和我们说一声吧
You want to say “bar down” next time or something?
– 你没事吧 亲爱的 – 嗯
– You okay, hon? – Yeah.
看那些狗
Check out the dogs.
还有
And not just the dogs…
你好啊 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
我一会回来
I’ll take these… And come back.
去吧
Do that.
他很好
He’s great.
– 意大利种马 – 意大利种马
– “Italian stud”? – Italian stud.
至少他会说英语
At least he speaks English…
交流没有问题
As much as we need.
这倒是真的
Well, that’s the truth.
你看上去阅男无数啊
You seem to have had a lot of men?
你说得对
I guess that’s right. Yeah…
你和你丈夫或者男朋友有什么打算
Do you have an arrangement with your husband or boyfriend?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!