你好 你好 先生
Hello! Hello, sir.
你好
Hello.
拍照吗
Like to have your picture taken?
不啦 明天吧
No, maybe tomorrow.
你们从哪里来
Where do you come from?
瑞典
From Sweden.
小冠军 你叫什么名字
The champion, what’s your name?
– 哈瑞 – 哈瑞 只要两秒钟
– Harry. – Harry… It takes two seconds.
别担心 免费的 没问题
Don’t worry, it’s free. No problem.
我给你们拍张全家福 来吧
I make you the beauty picture together. Come on.
到这边来 这里 只要两分钟
Come this way. Here. It takes just two minutes.
看这里 非常好
Look this way. Very nice.
你是滑雪冠军吗 是的 一定是的
Are you a champion ski? Yes, you are.
你是世界冠军吗 哈瑞
Are you the world champion, Harry?
向你弟弟靠一点
Come next to your brother.
夫人 挨着你女儿
Madame, next to your daughter.
先生 挨着夫人
And mister, next to your wife.
只要两分钟 看我这里
You stay two minutes. Look at me this way.
现在大家都笑一笑
I want a beauty smile together.
先生 挨着夫人
Mister, come next to your wife like this.
非常好 看我这
Very nice. Look at me…
站好啦 一二三
Stand up together. One, two, like this.
茄子 很好
Smile. Good one.
再来一张 看我这里
Another one like this. Look at me…
很好
Very nice.
再来一张 一二三好
Another one like this. One, two…
很好 现在
Very good. Now…
先生 你能把胳膊放在夫人肩上吗
Mister, can you put your arm like this?
很好 一起啦 你能把胳膊放在弟弟的肩上吗
Very good. And together. Can you put your brother like this?
把胳膊放在哈瑞肩上 就像我抱你时那样
Put your arm around Harry, like I’m holding you.
好了 很好 大家都看这里
Yes, very good. Look at me together.
哈瑞 准备好了 滑雪冠军
Harry, it’s okay for you? Champion ski!
一 二 看我这里
One, two… Look at me this way.
好了 茄子
Okay, smile.
很好
Very nice.
再来一张
One more like this.
再来一张
Another one.
现在 先生 头靠着夫人
And now, mister, put your head on your wife.
头靠在一起 头靠在一起
Head on head together, put your head on.
非常好
Yes, very good.
一二 一二 茄子 好啦
One, two, one, two… Smile. Good one!
欢迎
WELCOME
欢迎
WELCOME
滑雪第一天
SKI DAY ONE
– 行吗 – 嗯嗯
– Okay? – Mm-hmm.
我手♥机♥一直开着呢
I’m keeping it open.
她们在家里都挺好的
They seem all right at home.
– 这么说你有孩子 – 是的 两个女儿
– So, you have kids? – Yes, two girls.
– 多大了 – 一个十一 一个十三
– How old are they? – Eleven and thirteen.
– 你没带她们来 – 没有
– You don’t bring them along? – Oh, no…
我给自己放了个假
I’m on a break from them!
我们来这里是因为托马斯工作很忙
We’re here because Tomas has been working so much.
他现在正好有五天的假期来陪孩子
So now he has five days to focus on his family.
– 你好 – 幸会
– Right? – Wow… Good to know.
– 好好玩哦 – 你也一样
– Have a great day. – You, too.
– 嗨 – 薇拉
– Hi. – Vera…
你没事吧 我们走啦
Are you okay? Let’s go.
你能帮我一下吗
Could you help me?
你去厕所了吗
Did you go to the toilet?
– 嘿等等我 – 快跟上来
– Hey, I need help! – Then come along.
加油 哈瑞
Come on, Harry!
– 真好 – 是啊
– It’s nice. – Yes, this is nice.
光线处理的非常好
The light and everything is perfect on the pictures.
– 他的眼睛 – 他真漂亮
– Oh, his eyes… – He’s very beautiful.
这些照片拍得真好 特别是这一张
These are good together. Like this.
– 她叫什么 – 薇拉
– What’s her name? – Vera.
– 他呢 – 哈瑞
– And his? – Harry.
你累了吗
Are you tired? Are you?
你累了吗
Are you tired?
你今天在山坡上滑的很好
I was so proud of you on the slopes today.
别动
Please!
– 你能抓住吗 – 当然啦
– Could you grab those? – Sure.
好了
I got one.
我们快到了
Hey, we’re almost there.
别 别踩着我的滑雪板
No… Not on my skis.
你是个了不起的滑雪员
You’re an awesome skier.
托马斯 也不怪他这样 他一整天都没有吃东西了
Tomas, no wonder he’s like that, he hasn’t eaten all day.
爸爸 我们从这里下去吗
Daddy, do we get off here?
什么
What?
我刚才说他累了也不奇怪
I’m just saying that it’s not strange that he’s tired.
是啊 我应该怎么说
Yeah, well what should I say?
– 什么 – 我们下去吗
– What? – Are we supposed to get off?
是的 到那里再下
Yeah, up there.
等等
No, please…
– 我下去了 – 哈瑞
– I’m getting off now. – Harry!
我不会接的
I won’t get that.
你在看手♥机♥吗
Are you checking your phone?
没有 没有啊 真的
No, I’m not, actually.
滑雪第二天
SKI DAY TWO
哈瑞 手♥机♥给我
Harry, give me the phone.
谢谢
Thank you.
– 看上去不错 – 真的是这样
– That looks great. – It really does…
– 谢谢 – 慢用
– Thank you. – Enjoy.
好好吃啊
Mine’s delicious.
你尝尝
Have some…
嗯
Mmm.
很好吃
Delicious.
还有帕尔马奶酪吗
Isn’t there any Parmesan?
那是什么
What was that?
哇喔 快看 哈瑞
Wow, check it out, Harry!
托马斯 那是雪崩吗
Tomas, isn’t that an avalanche?
是的 应该在控制范围内
Yeah, but it’s controlled.
– 看那速度 – 没事吧
– Look at that power! – Is it safe?
当然 他们知道在干什么
Sure, they know what they’re doing.
爸爸
Daddy!
– 我觉得不在控制范围内 – 爸爸
– Doesn’t look controlled to me. – Daddy!
没事 哈瑞
It’s okay, Harry.
爸爸
Daddy!!
托马斯
Tomas!
– 托马斯 – 爸爸
– Tomas! – Daddy!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
– 安全了吗 – 现在安全了
– Is it safe? – It’s safe to come up now.
你怎么样
How are you?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
– 你没事吧 – 没事
– Are you okay? – Yeah…
没事了
Yeah… Everything’s fine.
我们没事
We’re fine.
好了
That’s good.
爸爸呢
Where’s Daddy?
坐下 薇拉
Just sit down, Vera.
哇呜 真是
Wow, that was…
可恶
Damn…
你们没事吧
Are you okay?
他们知道在干什么 但是这次
They know what they’re doing, but that was…
太阳出来了
Here comes the sun.
妈妈
Mom?
– 等等 妈妈 – 妈妈
– Wait, Mom. – Mommy?!