那样美丽的地方
That’s where she is, yeah yeah yeah
空气真好 宝贝
Fresh air, baby.
我们已经出了凡奈斯了
We ain’t in Van Nuys no more.
你好 切特
Hi, Chet.
做我男朋友吧
You’re gonna be my boyfriend!
我叫你波波好了
I’m gonna call you “Boo.”
波波 这是什么鬼称呼
“Boo”? What does that even mean?
比乡下菜园的景色好看多了吧
Sure beats the view from the garden, huh?
真不敢相信你竟然真的这么做了
I can’t believe you’re doing this.
是我们 我们一起做的
“We.” We are doing this.
是你 我是被胁迫的
You. I’m just a hostage.
西奥 如果明天一早起来
Theo, what happens if you wake up tomorrow,
你的能力消失了 你要怎么办
and your powers are gone?
怎么办
What then?
欢迎来到印第安纳波利斯
那我就努力把今天做到最好
Then I better make the most of today.
印第500之乡
印第安纳波利斯赛车场
这比玩模展销会大多了
This is even bigger than Hobby-Con.
天啊 这才叫车
Wow. Now, that’s a car.
太炫了
Whoa. Shiny.
主赛场
加涅
Gagné.
盖·加涅以每小时
And Guy Gagné wins the pole,
370公里的平均速度跑完四圈 赢得杆位
with a four-lap average of 230 miles per hour.
盖·加涅又刷新了他的最佳纪录
That’s Guy Gagné’s best time yet.
特搏没跑过那么快呢
Turbo has never gone that fast.
我是说 目前为止
I mean, yet.
那么 你有计划了吗 卷饼男
So, you got a plan, Taco Man?
当然了
Of course I do.
你的计划不会又是这破眼镜吧
Please tell me those phony glasses are not your plan.
不 我怎么会那么蠢
No. That would be ridiculous.
拜托 破眼镜 看你的魅力了
Come on, phony glasses, do your thing.
真受不了 我心脏病要犯了
This great. I’m gonna go have heart attack.
报名处
你好吗 我的朋友
Qué pasa, my friend?
我有车手 也想参加比赛
I have a driver that I’d like to enter into the race.
你的车手是哪个队的
What team does your driver race for?
哥俩好卷饼集团公♥司♥
Dos Bros Tacos and Company.
他通过新手测试了吗
Has he passed the rookie test?
我们开门见山 好吧
Hey, come here. Let’s cut to the chase, okay?
你戴眼镜 我也戴眼镜
You have glasses, I have glasses.
所以你能通融一下的 对吧 老兄
What do we gotta do to get this done, bro?
放开我 你们放开我
Hey, let go. Come on, man, let go!
你们不能这样对待一个戴眼镜的斯文人
This is no way to treat a guy with glasses.
人家还有散光呢
I have astigmatism and stuff.
好吧 好吧
Yeah, yeah.
盖 你是怎么做到的
Guy, how do you do it,
每一年都在不停刷新自己的记录
shattering your own records year after year?
一只猎豹在追逐一只羚羊的时候
Well, when a cheetah chases after a gazelle,
它会停下去想”我抓的羚羊已经够多了”
does he ever stop to think, “Maybe I’ve caught enough gazelles.
“我是不是该停下来吃吃素了”
“Maybe I should just settle down,
这类的问题吗
try the vegan thing.”
不 只要他还有一口气在
No! He keeps running as long as
他都不会停下
his legs will carry him.
我就像猎豹一样 从不放弃
I am like the cheetah. I never give up.
下一个问题
Next question.
好吧 把钥匙给我 我们打道回府吧
All right, give me the keys. I’ll drive the first shift home.
天哪 这是怎么了
Whoa! What gives?
不 不 不要
No, no, no!
需要帮忙吗 先生
Can I help you, monsieur?
请等一下
One second, please.
你想干什么 你想害我被抓吗
What are you doing? Are you trying to get me arrested?
对不起 真的对不起 我们来处理
Sorry! So sorry. We’ll have this under control…
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen!
我给你们带来了下一届印第500冠军
I give you the next Indy 500 champion!
那是蜗牛吗
Is that a snail?
你的车手就是一只蜗牛
Your driver is a snail?
这算什么欢迎仪式啊
What kind of welcome is that?
这种情况下 已经算很不错了
I’d say an appropriate welcome, given the situation.
好了 游戏结束了 小子
All right. Game over, nut job.
跟我们走吧
Let’s go.
飞吧 切特
Have a nice flight, Chet.
-上 -白色幻影
– Hit it! – White Shadow!
中标啦
Bonzai!
下去
Get off!
出发吧 特搏
Pedal to the metal, Turbo.
去吧
Go.
那只蜗牛的速度太快了
Whoa! That snail is fast!
我错过了什么 我错过了什么
What did I miss? What did I miss?
363公里每小时 足够参赛了
226! That’s fast enough to qualify!
我说什么来着
That’s what I’m talking about!
那只蜗牛的速度太快了
Whoa! That snail is fast!
上传中
等等 让大家都见识一下
Man, wait until people see this!
收件箱 伙计 打开看看吧
那只蜗牛的速度太快了
Whoa! That snail is fast!
天哪 你看到了吗
What? Are you seeing this?
-喂 -你听说了吗
– Hello? – Have you heard?
是的 我听说了
Yes, I’ve heard.
那只蜗牛的速度太快了
That snail is fast.
别去搅和 三分钟热度而已
Forget about it. This will blow over by noon.
那只蜗牛的速度太快了
Whoa! That snail is fast!
-喂 -你看到了吗
– Hello? – Have you seen it?
是的 我看到了
Yes, I’ve seen it!
收件箱 这个更赞
天 那只蜗牛真是太快了
Whoa! That snail is fast
什么
What
蜗牛的速度真快
Snail is fast
你看那只蜗牛 他的速度多快
You see the snail moving fast
你的速度太慢 迟早会被超越
You slow, you gonna get passed
他理应成为冠军
You see him gaining position for first
才不是最后一名
He won’t be last
他准备奋起直追
He’s ready to make a dash
小小蜗牛 快过闪电
Snail quicker than a lightning flash
身体引擎在怒吼 战胜强敌 不知疲倦
His engine’s roaring, he’s flooring. He won’t run out of gas
那只蜗牛的速度太快了
那只蜗牛实在是太快了
Whoa! That snail is fast!
你看到了吗
Whoa! Are you seeing this?
不可以让一只蜗牛参加印第500
You cannot have a snail in the Indy 500.
简直是大自然的奇迹
It’s a miracle of nature!
这只蜗牛会被大型赛车压碎吗
Will the snail be crushed by the giant race cars?
那只蜗牛跑得太太太太太快了
That snail is fast, fast, fast Fast, fast, fast, fast
天哪 那只蜗牛的速度还真是快
Whoa. That snail is fast.
我们刚刚获悉
We’ve just received word that
印第车赛的首席执行官将要发表声明
the CEO of IndyCar is about to make a statement.
经过再三考虑之后
And so, after careful consideration and…
蜗牛真快啊 蜗牛真快啊
That snail is fast. That snail is fast.
对不起 忘记静音了
Sorry. My bad.
我决定
I’ve decided…
拜托 同意吧 拜托 同意吧
Please, say yes. Please, say yes.
拜托 别同意 千万别同意
Please, say no. Please, say no.
白色幻影
White Shadow.
我还是不能允许一只蜗牛参加
I’ve decided that I simply cannot permit a snail to enter…
拜托了 先生 给我的蜗牛一次机会吧
Please, sir, give my snail a shot,
我保证 你不会后悔的
and I swear, you won’t regret it.
洛佩斯先生 感谢你的热情参与
Mr. Lopez, while I appreciate your enthusiasm,
可我的决定是
my decision is…
让他参赛
Let him race!
让他参赛
Let him race!
让他参赛
Let him race!
让他参赛 让他参赛 让他参赛
Let him race! Let him race! Let him race!
请保持安静
Now, now. Order.
先生 我可以说句话吗
Sir, if I may.
你们也许会想要个双人特写

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!