And so, in preparation for Crow Awareness Week,
我宣布
I’d just like to say…
缩壳快滚
Tuck and roll!
不 我没开玩笑 缩壳快滚
No, I’m not kidding! Tuck and roll!
小心
Look out!
我承认
Granted, yes,
我承认存货遭到了一点点的破坏
I admit that there’s been a wee bit of damage to inventory, here,
但请你们听我解释
but if you’d just let me explain…
开除
You’re fired!
息怒 卡尔 再给他一次机会吧
Whoa, okay, Carl, if you just give him one more chance,
我保证他再也不…
I promise that this will never, ever…
没听懂是不 你们被开除了
You don’t understand. You’re fired.
你们 是复数 你俩
“You,” Plural. Youse.
你和他 两个都是
Y’all. Both of you!
切特 我很抱歉
Chet. I’m so sorry.
请相信我 我不是故意的
You have to believe me, I didn’t mean for this to…
我这一生
All my life.
我这一生都在护着你 罩着你
All my life, I’ve defended you, covered for you,
和你坐一条船 还替你背黑锅
stood up for you, apologized for you,
结果落得如此下场
and this is what I get in return.
被你的破船一起拖下水
Dragged down with you on your sinking ship.
还附送漂亮又舒适的船上躺椅 西奥
A nice, comfy deck chair on the S.S. Theo!
真有你的 船长
Aye-aye, Captain!
我真的很抱歉
I’m really sorry.
你脑子有毛病吗
What is wrong with you?
我不知道 我只记得那天晚上
I don’t know. All I know is, the other night,
我站在101公路天桥上 突然阴风四起
I’m standing above the 101, and all of a sudden…
没叫你答 听不出那是个反问句吗
It was a rhetorical question!
切特
Chet!
救命 怎么到处都在转动
Help! The world is moving!
借过
Coming through!
这一定是在做梦 我随时都会醒来的
Okay, I’m gonna wake up any minute now.
醒醒 快醒醒
Wake up! Wake up!
墨西哥玉米卷零售
切特
Chet?
别激动 伙计们 不是来真的吧
Easy now, fellas. You really don’t wanna do this.
切特
Chet!
我死了吗 我在天堂吗
Am I dead? Is this heaven?
天堂应该…
I pictured it
更干净才对
cleaner.
快点 起来
Come on, get up.
西奥 你也被乌鸦吃掉了
Theo. The crows got you, too.
什么 没有 切特
What? No, Chet,
不是乌鸦 而是
it wasn’t the crows. It was…
看看这地方
Look at this place.
-碎玻璃 锈铁钉 -深呼吸
– Broken glass, rusty nails. – Breathe.
-破盐罐子 -别紧张
– Discarded salt packets! – A few, yeah.
这里简直是雷区
It’s like a minefield out here.
不要 我得了破伤风 破伤风啊
Oh, no. I’ve got tetanus. I’ve got tetanus.
牙关都闭紧了
My jaw is locking up.
破伤风特征性表现
切特 冷静点 没必要慌张
Chet, will you calm down? There is no reason to panic.
一切都在控制中
Everything’s gonna be just fine.
看看是谁来了 晚上好 小家伙们
Well, well, well. Buenas noches, little amigos.
今天真是好运气
This must be my lucky day.
喂 是我提托
Hola. It’s Tito.
告诉大家我会带来的
Hey, tell everyone I’m bringing it.
哥俩好卷饼店
这是什么地方
What is this place?
哈 哈 哈
Well, well, well.
你们最好还是报♥警♥吧
Somebody better call the cops,
因为我可要大杀四方啦
because I’m about to make a killing.
大杀什么
Killing?
他又带来了什么货色
What’d he drag in this time?
鞭索一定会生吞活剥他们
Whiplash is going to eat them up.
这会是一场屠♥杀♥
It’s gonna be a slaughter.
板上钉 俎上肉
Mm-hmm, dead meat.
我们要死了 我们要挂了
We’re gonna die. We’re gonna die.
快点 动作利索点
Come on, come on. Now, hurry up.
你离家有点远了吧 乡下蜗牛
A little far from home aren’t you, garden snail?
我看有人吓得尿裤子了
Hey, I think we got a crier here.
快点开始吧
Let’s do this!
我赢定了 要的就是这感觉
I got this one! Oh, I got this one!
来吧 看我发威
Come on! This is me!
逃跑时间 西奥
Time to go, Theo.
各就各位
Ready
预备
Set
跑
Go!
看 它完了
Look. He dead.
卷饼哥找了只傻蜗牛
Taco Man found dead snail.
那是啥
What?
快闪
Run!
我的神啊
Santa Maria!
你刚才说你叫什么来着
What did you say your name was again?
我的大名是 特搏
My name is Turbo.
我真想改个名字
I wish I could rename myself.
你在哪儿找到他的
Where did you find him?
你怎么做到的
How did he do that?
你从哪儿来的
Where did you come from?
喂 你到底怎么做到的
Hey, how’d you do that?
西奥 借一步说话
Theo. A word, please.
那个 刚才真是
Okay, that was
帅呆了 是吧
Amazing, right?
我还会更炫的招数 看这个
If you think that’s something, check this out.
把它关掉
Turn it off!
错打了远光灯 抱歉
Sorry. High beams. Sorry.
咦 还有这玩意儿
That’s a new one.
没事的 放心 西奥 你要挺住
It’s okay, it’s okay, Theo. Just hang in there.
等我们一到家 就把你治好
As soon as we get home, we’re gonna get you fixed.
什么 我才不需要治疗
What? I don’t need to be fixed.
我又没出什么问题 切特
There’s nothing wrong with me, Chet.
没什么问题 你已经
Nothing wrong with you? Well, you’re
变成个怪物了
You’re a freak of nature.
我知道 那不是很棒吗
I know, I know! Isn’t it great?
西奥
Theo!
不瞒你说 我更喜欢特搏这个名字
You know what? I prefer “Turbo.”
意为涡轮增压机
不管你是从哪个实验室逃出来的
I don’t know what crazy lab you escaped from
你可帅呆了 小伙伴 酷毙了
but you’re amazing, Little Amigo. Amazing!
提托
Tito!
稍等一下
One second, please.
看到那商标了吗 写的什么
Do you see that sign? What does it say?
安杰洛
Angelo
写的是 哥俩好卷饼
It says, “Dos Bros Tacos.”
哥俩好 提托 不是老光棍卷饼
“Dos” Bros, Tito. Not “Uno” Bro.
你应该在门口兜售卷饼
You’re supposed to be out there, selling tacos,
而不是搞什么蜗牛赛跑
not racing snails.
我知道 但是这小家伙有点特别
I know, but this little guy is something special.
我告诉你 安杰洛
I’m telling you, Angelo,
客人们会把这里挤得水泄不通
the customers are gonna be lining up around the block.
我已经预见了
I can see it already.
蜗牛赛跑趣味多 美味卷饼不可少
“Come for the snail racing, stay for the chimichangas.”
你快点给我醒醒
Get your head out of the clouds,
提托 痴人说梦到此为止
Tito. It’s enough with your crazy schemes.
不要 你是个卷饼天才 安杰洛
No! You’re a taco genius, Angelo.
而我的使命就是让你的卷饼举世闻名
And it is my mission in life to share your gift with the world.
没错 你要做的第一件事
Great. Then first thing in the morning,
就是爬进卡车给我卖♥♥卷饼
get in that truck and go sell some tacos.
提托
Tito.
你确定吃饱了吗 累了没
You sure you had enough to eat? Are you tired?
看这 我给你铺好了床
Here, I made up your bed.
今晚可能有点凉
Now, it might get a little chilly tonight.
我给你暖了暖被褥