And the next thing I know, I’m going to jail.
然后 我就进了监狱
In your opinion there was no truth to the sexual abuse charges?
你的意思是说 这个指控是不真实的吗
Not on my part at all.
不全在于我
The defense pounded away at her,
律师不断给她施压
asking her why she didn’t scream for help at the time of the alleged attack.
问她在遭受性骚扰的时候为什么不寻求帮助
The woman testified that Shakur’s friends said:
这个女人证实了图派克的朋友说的话
“Tupac needs his fans. Don’t go to the White Man with this.
“图派克需要他的歌♥迷”别去和白人这样做
“Millions of girls would love to be in your shoes right now.”
“上万女孩现在都想成为你”
What about your cronies?
你信任什么?
That was a big misconception. The people with me weren’t friends.
那是个大误会 这人和我不是朋友
– Why were they in your room? – I hang with lots of people.
那为什么会在你房♥间里 我认识很多人
And that’s how I am. It’s similar to like you said,
我就是那样的 就像你说的那样
about Led Zeppelin. They don’t know all of the people with them.
就像齐柏林飞艇乐队 他们并不知道和他们在一起的所有人
This guy got the weed? OK, you can kick it.
这人要被铲除吗 好 弄死他
Got the money? You can kick it.
要钱吗? 你可以打他
This guy has connections to the clubs? OK, you can kick it. I don’t know him.
这人和俱乐部有联♥系♥吗? 好 你可以打他 我不知道他是谁
But that was my fault, I had that kind of environment around me.
那是我的错 我处在那种环境中
I didn’t do nothing. I’m charged with being in concert with some guys.
我什么都没做 但我被控告我和一些人合谋
Well, where are they at?
好 他们在哪做
Why me? Because I’m Tupac…
为什么是我 因为我是图派克
I’m not mad at them. I’m mad at the system.
我不恨他们 我恨这个体系
I don’t want nobody to go to jail,
我不想让任何人进监狱
but I don’t wanna go for something I didn’t do.
我也不想为一些莫须有的罪名进监狱
I just don’t wanna be the scapegoat.
我只是不想当替罪羊
I just couldn’t believe this was going on in my life.
我只是无法相信这些发生在我生命里
See the cameras. It wasn’t like I had a chance for justice like a normal citizen.
看这些相机 我不像正常的市民得到了正义的机会
Hi, Tupac. Can you tell me how you’re doing today?
HI 图派克 你能告诉我今天怎么做的吗?
Well, I just had to listen to the prosecution’s closing argument,
好 我只是听
and it was so far from the truth that it has me drained at the end of the day.
这些辩论离真理很远
But I’m leaving it in the hands of the jury.
但我在陪审团这边
I’m learning a lot about people’s innermost fears in this trial.
在这次考验中 我知道很多人内心的恐惧
It’s not even about my trial no more. It’s just about
那不再是我的恐惧 那是关于
Ioud rap music, tattoo-having thugs.
绑匪说唱 纹身 土匪的
It’s about some nightmare that these people are having.
那是关于噩梦
I can’t understand why it’s so close.
我不理解为什么那么封闭
There’s no evidence I sodomized her, even though you put that in the paper.
即使你们备了案 我也不承认我搞过那女人
Print the facts so everybody can sort it out.
把事实公布出来 每个人都会知道对错
My life is ruined because nobody has a chance to get the facts.
我的妻子被伤害了 因为没人有机会了解真♥相♥
Fact is, there was no semen found.
证据是 没有精♥液♥的证据
No semen found, no forcible entry, no entry into the anal, no nothing.
没有精♥液♥ 没有强♥奸♥ 没有肛♥交♥ 什么都没有
I wanted to explain it.
我想解释
If you could go back to the night when the abuse occurred,
如果你可以回到那晚 当冲突发生的时候
– is there anything you’d do differently? – Yeah.
有什么不同的事 你想做吗 有
I would not have closed my eyes until she was out of the room,
我不想闭上我的眼睛直到她出去
until everybody was out of the room.
直到每个人都从这个房♥间出去
So when you left the room and left her with those people…
当你离开这个房♥间 和其他人离开她
I didn’t leave her with those people or bring her to them.
我没有和其他人离开她 也没有把她丢给他们
– She came over? – Right.
她过来了? 对
She came over, knew those people, knew everything.
她来了 她知道那些人 她知道所有的事
I just didn’t grab her out of there.
我没有把她从那里拽出来
I’m guilty of not being a smart man, not being a goodhearted man,
我错在没有变成一个聪明的人 一个有心的人
I guess, or being more considerate.
我想 应该多考虑 多思考
At any point, were you aware she was involved in something she…
某些因素 你应该意识到 她会涉及到一些事
– Cut. That’s a problem right there. – Excuse me.
咔 那是那的问题 不好意思
None of these legal matters can be asked.
没有一个法律事件是被询问的
I have a list of the stuff you’ll have to cut out. Sorry.
我有一个你要咔掉的清单 不好意思
– All right. – The gentleman is out on bail.
好的 处于保释期的先生
I see.
我知道
I couldn’t defend myself.
我不能为自己辩护
This would never have happened to anybody else.
这从没在别人身上发生过
They have no evidence on me, and it’s about to come out.
对我来说 不是很明显 它是关于抓捕的
Now my life is over. This is a year later.
现在我的人生完了 这是一年以后了
A year after the world’s been thinking I’m a rapist.
全世界都认为我强♥奸♥的一年以后
The whole world owes me an apology.
这个世界终于和我道歉了
I went through it and didn’t kill myself like Kurt Cobain.
我审视这些事 并没有像科特 科本一样自杀
And I should, because this is some crazy madness.
我必须..因为这是一些愚蠢疯狂的行为
Central, I got a black male shot at 48th and 7th.
举报中心 有个黑人枪击
Last night, just after midnight, at 723 7th Avenue,
昨晚 在午夜以后的林荫大道
that’s between 48th and 49th Street,
在48街和49街之间
rap star Tupac Shakur and three members of his group
说唱歌♥手图派克和他的三个成员
were robbed and shot.
被抢夺和枪击
They shot me, straight up.
他们开枪打我 真的
I just kept thinking, “They really did shoot me.”
我只是在想“他们竟然开枪打我”
When I wasn’t dead, immediately I was like, “Oh, man.”
我要死 了“噢 天哪”
I was like, “No, this ain’t it.”
“不 那不可能”
I know how it’s gonna be when I die. It’s gonna be no noise.
我知道当我死的时候 一切都会是寂静的
You ain’t gonna hear people screaming. I’m gonna fade out.
你不会听到人们尖叫 你会越来越模糊 越来越弱
And I didn’t… None of that was there.
我没死 我没死在那
I was like, “l got shot five times. I’m not dead. They missed. I’m back.”
我被打了5枪 我没死 他们消失了 我回来了
When Shakur resisted, he was shot five times,
当图派克反抗 他被打了5枪
twice in the head and twice in the groin area.
两枪打在头上 两枪打在腿上
And his most serious wound, a gunshot through the hand,
都是很严重的伤 一枪打穿了手臂
hitting an artery in his thigh.
大腿上的动脉爆♥炸♥了
He’s listed in serious but stable condition.
很严重 但也不算彻底完蛋
Until it happened, I really did believe no black person would ever shoot me.
直到这件事的发生 我还真以为没有黑鬼兄弟会“开枪打我”
I believed that I didn’t have to fear my own community.
我想 现在我不得不怕我自己的黑鬼兄弟们了
You know, I was like, “l represent them.
你知道 我代表了他们
“I’m their ambassador to the world. They would never do me wrong.”
我是他们连接世界的大使 他们绝对不会害我的
I believe that this was a robbery.
我相信这只是个抢劫
Anybody who was gonna walk into that building was gonna be robbed.
每个走进那建筑的人都会遭遇抢劫
The police don’t wanna find out who shot me. They’re happy.
警♥察♥根本不会去找凶手 因为他们看见我受伤很爽
As far as that “Vibe” interview, just read everything over
直到 “Vibe” 访谈 重新解读这些事
and read my reply, read their reply, read what people say.
读我的答复 读他们的答复 读人们说的话
Everybody that was there knows what happened.
每个在那的人都知道发生了什么
My recollection was, I was shooting a video, the second half of “Warning”,
在我记忆中 关于我开枪 一段录像 后半段是“警告”
which is the B-side of “Big Poppa”, and I was shooting around the block.
B面的“大老爹” 我是正当防卫
And I heard my man was up at the studio doing a Junior M.A.F.I.A. session.
我听说我的人正在录制M.A.F.I.A
So I got off at the reception area, and I saw Andre and Little Shawn.
然后我下车到了接待区 我看见了 安德烈和小肖恩
I said, “What’s up?” about to get on the elevator, and he comes out shot.
我喊道 “干什么”他就跑出来开枪打我
The Tupac article had me pissed off, you know what I’m saying?
图派克的观点是让我滚 你知道我正在说什么
Because first of all, he dissed my man,
首先 他不尊重我的人
saying he turned his back on him, and I know for a fact it didn’t happen.
他背叛了他 我知道事实 这是不会发生的
And, like, the rumors that’s spreading
但谣言开始散布
is on some tip like we set him up. And that’s crazy.
好像是我泄漏的 很疯狂
As soon as he comes out shot, me and my man try to sit him down.
当他中枪 我和我的人试图让他坐下
He called his mom. He asked my man if he can roll him a blunt.
他大喊妈妈 他说他要坚强
We asked if he was all right. He’s like, “Yeah, I don’t know what’s going on.”
我们问 如果你是对的 你知道要发生什么吗
We were just trying to comfort him. Andre Harrell called the ambulance.
我们只是安慰他 安德烈叫了救护车
And everybody there was very supportive of him.
每个人都非常支持他
It was just the total opposite. He came out and everyone ran to him.
那是完全相反的 他跑了出来 然后每个人都跑向他
It was nothing but love and concern.
除了爱和关心 什么都不是
They got different accounts of it, and I’m the one with the bullet wounds.
他们有很多帐目 但我只有子弹伤口
I also understand that if you was to get shot five times,
我理解 如果你也中了5枪
your mind is just completely spinning.
你的思维会完全旋转
You’re real confused about your situation.
你会对你的情形困惑
It’ll make you say things you don’t mean.
他会让你说些不是本意的话
I was there for the whole thing. No one else was there for the whole thing.
全部的事 我都在那 没有其他人
I don’t know the purpose of why the story was said in another context.
我不知道为什么这个故事是在别人口中说出来的目的
It’s not important that others know what happened. I said it.
这不重要 因为很多人都知道发生了什么 我说过
Now that I said it, it’s dead. Believe me or not, I did what I had to.
现在我要说 那是死亡 相信我或者不相信 反正我做了我该做的
God knows the truth.
上帝知道真♥相♥
There’s no religion about getting shot. I don’t want any converts.
中枪是很现实的 我不需要什么改变
After getting shot, I was like, “Shit, I don’t know who to trust.”
中枪后 我意识到 “狗屎 我不知道该相信谁了”
In a bizarre twist of events,
每件事都奇怪地纠缠在一起
Tupac Shakur checked himself out of Bellevue Hospital Wednesday night.
图派克周三晚进了医院
After surgery, Tupac checked himself out of Bellevue against doctor’s orders.
手术后 图派克不听医生的劝告 出了院
It was just time to leave. I didn’t feel safe there.
是该离开了 我觉得在那不安全
I kept getting these crazy phone calls.
我一直接到疯狂的电♥话♥
At that point, I’m just paranoid, just bugging out.
那个时候 我快崩溃了 所以赶快离开
I couldn’t sleep or rest. I was like, “I’m just tired, and I wanna just…”
我不能睡觉 不能休息 我只是太累了 我只想