– Well, basically… – Bugaloo.
好 基本上…- Bugaloo.
Bugaloo? Boogaloo?
Bugaloo? Boogaloo?
Marlon Wayans, I am playing the role of Bugaloo.
Marlon Wayans,我在扮演BUGALONG的角色
– What is Bugaloo? – Where did that name come from?
什么是 Bugaloo?那名字哪来的?
Some white guy’s sitting there, “What’s a homeboy hip-hop name? Bugaloo!”
一些白人坐在这 什么是帮匪说唱? BAGALONG!
“What are they calling each other these days?”
这些日子 他们正在互相叫什么
When I got famous, I got famous friends.
我成名了 也就交到了名人朋友
Mickey Rourke was a good friend, good person. He’s really funny.
Mickey Rourke 是一个好朋友 好人 他真的很有趣
My memory of him is the night he’s arguing with Carr? his wife.
我记得有个晚上他正和她妻子争论
He didn’t know what to do. I was like, “Man, buy her some Cristal.
他不知道该怎么做 我说 兄弟 为她买♥♥些水晶吧
“Cristal will make someone forgive you, trust me.”
水晶能使别人原谅你 相信我
They be like, “What was we fighting about?”
他们就像这样 我们为什么要争吵啊?
He’s like, “That’s a good idea, ‘Pac.” I was like, “He gotta be twice my age,
他说 这是个好主意 我想 他都比我老那么多了
“and I’m giving him ideas.”
我还要给他主意
I always gave Biggie a lot of props. The Notorious B.I.G.
我一直给他制♥造♥很多小麻烦 声名狼藉的B.I.G.
I thought at the time he was my friend.
我想 在那个时候 我们是朋友
Mike Tyson, we used to kick it. He’s a real cool brother, a big brother.
麦克 泰森 我们曾经一起戒瘾 他是个很酷的兄弟 一个大哥哥
The only difference in us is that he’s big and I’m small.
我们唯一的不同就是 他很大 我很小
But I got the same heart he got. I want to knock everybody out.
但我们有相同的心 我们都想击倒每个人
My brother, I’m telling you, you were good.
兄弟 我告诉你 你很不错
– I enjoyed your performance. – Appreciate it. Thank you very much.
我喜欢你的表演 谢谢你 非常感谢
I like that people come to me and go, “You did a good job.”
我喜欢人们来了又去 你做了个很好的工作
I was loving that somebody said, “Tupac, you a great actor.”
我喜欢人们这样说 图派克 你是个好演员
– I’m telling you, Tupac a real nigga. – Being famous gave me confidence.
我告诉你 图派克是个真正的黑鬼 成名给了我很大信心
– Is Tupac a sexy motherfucker? – The crowd gave me confidence.
图派克是个性感的混♥蛋♥ 群众们给了我信心
– Go Tupac, go Tupac, go. – Let me hear you say:
上 图派克 让我听你说
– “Go Thug Life, go Thug Life, go.” – Go Thug Life, go Thug Life, go.
上 图派克 上图派克 匪徒的生活 上 图派克
That’s what I wanna hear. Now, I’m my own man.
那是我想听到的 现在 我我行我素了
I got you now! I got you now!
我现在得到了 我现在得到了
I put it down. I wanna get into the head seat. Excel at it.
我想把它放下 放进宝座里 这是我善于的
Do it one more time, clear as possible.
再一次这样做 可能会更好
Can we double it, see what it sound like?
我可以做两次吗 看他们听起来像什么
I’m a natural-born leader.
我是个天生的领袖
If not, everybody lose their jobs. Everybody lose their jobs!
如果不是 每个人都会失去他们的工作
Back to servant. Playing the drums in the corner.
那些仆人 在角落敲鼓
But nobody could call me a sellout. I’m not going for that.
但没人可以叫我叛徒 我不想那样
I didn’t want to change.
我不想要改变
I loved that even though I was with Janet Jackson in big movies,
我喜欢那样 甚至我喜欢我和珍妮在电影里演出
I’ll be up at the dirtiest house party in the ‘hood.
我要去肮脏的聚会 ‘hood.
People could not believe it. I used to thrive off that.
人们不能相信 我曾经很低迷
Being up in the party, and somebody go, “Oh, my God, that’s Tupac.”
一直混聚会 一些人会喊道 看 那是图派克
Going crazy because I’m in a dirty party, no security,
要疯了 因为我在一个不安全的肮脏的聚会上
Iights out, drinking, hella drunk. Drunk with everybody else.
拼命的喝 疯狂的喝 使劲和别人拼酒
But that’s what kept my sanity, kept me right, kept me going.
但那让我冷静 让我正确 让我前行
My fans know that I’m real. My fans go to jail just like me.
我的粉丝知道真实的我 我的粉丝就像我那样进监狱
They understand me. Half my fans are white.
他们了解我 我的一半粉丝是白人
The white fans listen as much as the black fans.
白人歌♥迷和黑人歌♥迷差不多一样多
The ones that have approached me have been genuine fans.
有些人离我很近 很真诚
These people will have jobs in the future and will hire my family.
他们将来会有工作 我会雇佣他们
Get down, man!
下来 兄弟
But many of my fans don’t have lD. Some have jobs, some don’t.
我的粉丝有些没有身份证 有些有工作 有些没
Some are on welfare, you know? Some are not.
有些能享受福利 你知道 有些不能
Some are rich and some are poor,
有穷♥人♥ 有富人
but they all share that hopeless feeling. I got the underdogs on my side.
但他们都分享他们的绝望 我站在失败者这边
Body bags of adversaries That I had to bury
我必须埋葬对手的裹尸袋
I’m almost more in awe of the people in awe of me than they are of me.
我尊敬尊敬我的人
Outlaw, outlaw, outlaw
歹徒 歹徒 歹徒
Everybody just be screaming, and I get uncomfortable.
每个人尖叫 我觉得不舒服
It’s similar to a deer caught in the headlights.
就像被撞死的鹿
It’s like a battle to find the right words to say at the right time.
那就像在正确时间找出正确词语的战争
It was cool. I got to speak to young black males all over the country
那很酷 我必须对全国的黑人小朋友说
about this new idea called “Thug Life”…
关于这个新的想法 “匪徒生活”
…which is a new kind of Black Power.
是一个又新颖又好的黑人♥权♥利
When I say, “Thug Life”, I mean that shit
当我说 “匪徒生活”我就是指这些狗屎
because these white folks see us as thugs.
就因为白人把我们看作匪徒
I don’t care if you think you a lawyer, a man, an African-American.
我不在乎你是个律师 男人女人 非洲美国人
If you whatever the fuck you think you are,
不管怎样 干♥你♥ 就像你想的那样
we thugs and niggas to these motherfuckers!
我们这些黑鬼匪徒就要这样做
Until we own some shit, I’ll call it like it is.
知道我们得到些什么在狗屎东西 我会像那样叫的
How you gonna be a man and we starving?
你要怎样变成个男人当你要饿死的时候?
Walk about five different houses,
走进五个不同的房♥子?
there ain’t a man in either one of them motherfuckers.
那些傻瓜没有一个是男人
How we gonna be African-Americans if we all need a gun?
如果有枪 我们会怎么做
We thugs and niggas until we set this shit right.
我们这些匪徒黑鬼 直到我们找对方向
Trust me when I tell you that shit.
相信我 当我告诉你这些狗屎的时候
Young black males identify with Thug Life, but I couldn’t handle it.
黑人小孩 赞同匪徒生活 但我不能控制
I could handle it, but not right away.
我可以控制 但找不到好的方法
– Mr. Shakur, can we get a comment? – Hell, no. Thug Life.
图派克先生 我们能发表意见吗 天哪 不 匪徒
– Pardon me? – Thug Life. That’s my comment.
原谅我 匪徒人生 那是我的意见
What’s that mean? I don’t understand.
那是什么意思 我不知道
– What did happen? – Thug Life.
发生了什么 匪徒人生
Imagine you have 14,000 people ready to do whatever you want.
想象下你有14000人帮你做任何事
You have, all over the country, people waiting to hear what you wanna do.
在整个国家很多人都听你的
I got people in the penitentiary, bigtime OG criminals, calling me,
监狱里的人 罪犯都找我
telling me they want me to lead their movement.
告诉我他们需要我 需要我指挥行动
I mean, I’m gonna have a problem.
我的意思是 我遇到了大♥麻♥烦
So they told me to watch my language.
他们告诉我注意我的语言
Fuck that.
干
I’m gonna have a small identity crisis. I felt like, “I got every man in America
我有一个小小的心理转折点 我觉得 在美国我就是老大
“who wants to take orders from me, who wants to know what I wanna do.”
谁想听我的指挥 谁要知道我要做什么
Wants to know my plan for young black males. That makes me scared.
想要知道我对年轻黑人的计划 那让我害怕
And I’m 22.
我22岁了
I was having concerts sold out, white boys, Mexicans, blacks,
我有自己的舞会 有白人 黑人 墨西哥人
and they would do what I say. I could tell them to turn in a circle,
他们想要照我说的做 我叫他们在舞会上放松
and they would do it. I was having love,
他们要这样做 我拥有了爱
Iike, undeniable love, and I was scared.
不可否认的爱 我很害怕
I was scared, but so was America, so was somebody else.
我吓得要命 但这是美国 还有其他人
– I’m a liberal Democrat. – I’m a conservative Republican,
我是自♥由♥民♥主♥党成员 我是共♥产♥主义保守派
but we both worry about the society our children live in.
但我担心社会和孩子们的生活环境
But that makes me want to rise to the occasion.
但他们让我想要应付自如
It makes me want to give my whole life to it.
让我想要花费一生做这件事
And I will give my whole life to this plan that I have for Thug Life.
我要花我的一生做这个“匪徒人生”计划
That’s my new posse, my new way of thinking.
这是我新的想法 新的方式
That’s how we rolling in the nine-three, Thug Life.
现在我们拥有一些“匪徒人生”
By “thug”, I mean, not criminal, someone that beats you.
匪徒是什么 不是犯罪者 是要震撼的你的人
I mean, the underdog.
我的意思是 压♥迫♥者
The person that had nothing and succeeds is a thug
一无所有的人 在帮派里成功的人
because he overcame all obstacles.
因为他逾越了障碍
It has nothing to do with the dictionary’s version.
解释这些没什么用
To me, thug is my pride, not being someone that goes against the law,
对我来说 匪徒就是我的骄傲 不变成什么人 但去反对常规
not being someone that takes, but being someone that has nothing,
不去变成被牵制的人 要变成一无所有的人
and even though I have nothing and no home to go to, my head is up high.
即使我无家可归 我也要把头抬高
My chest is out. I walk tall. I talk loud. I’m being strong.
我挺胸抬头 大声咆哮 做一个坚强的人
I’m against racial, ethnic entitlements. I think they are un-American.
我反对种族问题 人♥权♥问题 我想这是反美的
I don’t understand why America doesn’t get Thug Life.
我不理解为什么 美国不要“匪徒人生”
America is Thug Life.
美国就是匪徒人生
How is me saying, “l don’t give a fuck,”
我怎么说的 我才不在意呢
different than Patrick Henry saying, “Give me liberty or give me death”?
不同于 Patrick Henry说的 给我自♥由♥ 或者 给我死亡
What makes my freedom less worth fighting for than Bosnians
什么让我自♥由♥的价值去攻击波西米亚人
or whoever they wanna fight for this year?
或者这些年他们想攻击谁
They should give money to the ghetto.
他们应该给犹太区钱
Even gangs can be positive. It just has to be organized.
这些家伙甚至是有组织 有纪律的
It has to steer away from being self- destructive to being self-productive.
不得不远离 自我破坏到自我完善这个过程
I organized the OGs on the East and West Coasts in penitentiaries
在东西海岸的监狱里 我们组织过对抗
to come up with codes of ethics for criminals.
来自罪犯们的伦理原则
It’s called the Code of Thug Life.
被叫“匪徒人生”代码
It’s a code, putting order to the violence on the streets.
是一种代码 猛烈冲击着街头
In Watts, Compton, Chicago, wherever.
在芝加哥 开普敦 瓦特 任何地方
People all over the country say, “We go by this code.
整个国家的人都在说 我们依据这个密♥码♥办事
“We’re against attacks on people not involved with the street gang,
我们不费事就能和街头帮派攻击人们