Won’t that get you in trouble?
不会让你在陷入麻烦吗?
Death Row has a bigger reputation for success than anything else.
死囚区取得了空前的成功
The reason for all of the fear involves the world of this man,
这个原因说明全世界都很敬畏这个男人
the man getting out of the limousine.
这个男人从豪华轿车里出来
Six-foot-three, 335-pound Marion Knight,
6尺3 335磅 马里恩 骑士
known by the nickname of “Suge”, short for “Sugar”.
知道我的别名SUGE吗 SUGER的缩写
It’s an efficient camp over here,
那很快在这生效
professional, business-oriented. I like that.
专业的 商业的 我喜欢
At the age of only 30, and with a lengthy criminal record,
只有30岁 有一大堆犯罪记录
including three felony convictions,
包括三项重罪
Suge Knight has managed to become the head
Suge Knight 处理了这些 并变成了头目
of a $100 million record company
拥有一个大唱片公♥司♥
and one of the most powerful and feared men in the music industry.
还有 在唱片界 是个可怕的人
The controversy over Death Row Records
受争议的死囚区唱片
and its owner being sort of a gangster.
这些东西的拥有者有点像个匪徒
Everybody’s asking about Death Row.
每个人都在询问死囚区
– Suge ain’t no gangsta. He’s chilling. – No?
SUGE不是匪徒 他很冷静 不是吗?
No, man, Suge a rider.
不 兄弟 SUGE是个骑手
I know what good morals are, but you’re supposed to disregard
我知道什么是对的 但我觉得你应该忽视
good morals when you’re living in a crazy, bad world.
你生活在疯狂的世界上拥有好的道德观?
If you’re in hell, how can you live like an angel?
就像你在地狱 你能像个天使般或者吗?
You’re surrounded by devils, trying to be an angel?
你被恶魔围着 你想变成个天使?
That’s like suicide.
那就像自杀
I’d like to tell Tupac to keep his guards up. We’re with him.
我想要告诉图派克保持他的戒心 我们和他同在
One other thing I’d like to say,
还有件事 我想说
any artist out there that want to be an artist
一些从那出来的人也想变成艺术家
and wants to stay a star and don’t wanna have to worry
想要变成一个明星 想要告别烦恼
about the executive producer trying to be all in the videos,
关于执行制片 试着在电影里表现全部
all on the records, dancing, come to Death Row.
唱片 舞蹈 来自死囚区
When I got out of jail, the West Coast- East Coast shit was really starting.
当我出狱 东海岸 西海岸的狗屁事开始发生了
Wait, the East Coast don’t love Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg?
等等 东海岸不喜欢DR.DRE和史努比吗?
The East Coast ain’t got no love for Dr. Dre
东海岸对 Dr. Dre不友好
and Snoop Dogg and Death Row?
和史努比和死囚区?
West Coast was Death Row. The East Coast was Bad Boy.
西海岸就是死囚区 东海岸是坏男孩
Check this out.
看这个
I’m the executive producer that a comment was made about earlier.
我是个执行制片
Everybody thought it was a war, a war for record sales and attention.
每个人都觉得这是场战争 唱片销量和关注度的战争
But to me it was personal.
但对我来说 这是私人问题
I love the East Coast. I’m from the East Coast.
我爱东海岸 我来自东海岸
But I felt like Puffy and Biggie wanted to dirty up everything I worked for.
但我觉得 Puffy 和Biggie 想要 弄脏我做的工作
So it made me come back more relentless.
他们让我更无情的回来
I’m mad at Biggie. I’m rushing the nigga. What’s the problem?
我很愤怒对于 Biggie. 我是个兴奋的黑鬼 有什么问题
Yo, Piggie, man, we got it going on, baby.
哟 小猪 兄弟 我们让他们继续 宝贝
It’s on and cracking, man. He’s gone, baby. You the man.
已经开始了 破裂了 他走了 宝贝 你是个男人
So I directed videos.
我开始导演影像
‘Pac, you alive? I mean, you safe? Man, I’m so happy you’re free.
派克 你还活着吗 我的意思是 你安全了 ?兄弟 我很高兴你自♥由♥了
Yeah? Happy to see you, lying piece of shit.
耶?很高心看见我?你在放屁
‘Pac, please don’t kill me. It was Buff’s idea.
派克 别杀我 我很软弱
– No, man. – I’m just a rapper.
不 兄弟 我只是个饶舌歌♥手
Please don’t take me out of the game.
求你别让我出局
I ain’t going to kill you. We was homeboys once, Pig.
我不会杀你的 我们以前是朋友 猪
Once we homeboys, we always homeboys,
曾经我们是朋友 我们一直是
even if you is a fat phony.
甚至你是个肥猪
And I did a song with Faith, Biggie’s wife.
我和 Faith做了首歌♥, Biggie的老婆
Faith’s my homegirl. I just want to send a shout-out to Faith. Hey, girl.
Faith是我的女友. 我只是想对她大叫 嘿 女孩
Then I did “Hit ‘Em Up”.
然后我叫道“嘿 婊♥子♥”
Which is a classic battle record.
那是一个古典的战争乐曲.
Everything happened so fast at that point.
很快 在那点上 每件事都发生了
I was looking at things, the East Coast-West Coast thing,
我正在看一些东西 东海岸和西海岸的东西
it just got out of control.
那是失去控制的
Dudes was getting killed, and I felt responsible.
人们被杀 我觉得是有责任的
But I couldn’t stop it.
但我不能停止了
We ain’t mad at the whole New York, just certain people.
我们不再对纽约愤怒 那是必然的
I got this project coming out along with some brothers called One Nation.
我和一些兄弟得到了一个方案 叫作民族
It’s like an East Coast-West Coast collaboration
就像东西海岸协作
to kill this whole new vibe.
去消灭新的vibe.
Everybody want it to be a war
每个人都想让它变成一场战争
between the East Coast and West Coast.
在东西海岸间
It’s really a problem with two rappers.
对于两个说唱歌♥手都很严重
The East Coast-West Coast thing is something journalists
东西海岸的事是一些新闻
are making up to get paid off, so it can drag out
为了弥补债 尽可能拖延
and everybody can have albums. They perpetuate this, so it can be drama.
每个人都有专辑 都有记忆 他们可以使这个不朽 在舞台上
When it go down, don’t look at me and Biggie
当这个走低 别看我和 Biggie
and be like, “Why is there a big East Coast/West Coast war?”
就像 “为什么东西海岸有那么大的争斗呢?”
When you’re shooting this to 3,300 homes, 300 countries,
当你射击3300间房♥子 300个村庄
telling them about a war that they would never know exists.
告诉他们关于战争的事 他们不知道是存在的
That’s where information becomes a problem.
那就是为什么那么严重的原因
We both need to exercise greater restraint.
我们都需要锻炼怎么克制自己
Damn, sometimes life gets messed up.
天哪 生活一下变得那么糟
When I was on Death Row, I was successful but not happy.
当我做死囚区的时候 我成功了 但我并不开心
Tupac, your life has been marred by considerable pain.
图派克 你的生活因为很多痛苦变得很糟糕
Do you think you’ll get to the point where you can live a normal life?
你想过你会变成一个正常人一样生活吗
No. But, l…
不 但 我….
I’m going for it. I’m trying for it, and until then
我想的 但是 然后就
I have to make the life that I do live as happy as I can
我想尽可能让我自己开心
and try to do the best with what I have.
尽量把一切做得最好
Live the best life I can live, be as happy as I can be.
尽最大可能好好得活着 让自己开心
Nothing is perfect for anybody, I don’t think.
没有什么是完美的 我不这样认为
I felt trapped.
我得收集
They say, “You made your bed, lay in it”?
他们说 你给自己造了张床躺进去
I tried to move. I can’t move to no other bed.
我想移♥动♥ 但我不能换另外一张床
I felt I can’t live a different lifestyle.
我觉得我不能用另外的生活方式活着
This the life they gave me, this the life I made.
这是生命赋予我的 这是我的生命
I felt I can’t change, not for the courts, not for the parole board,
我觉得我不能改变 不是为了法♥院♥ 不是为了誓言
not for nobody. This is it.
不是为了任何人 就是这样
I also felt like something was gonna happen to me because I’m paranoid.
我觉得有些事要发生在我身上了 我开始妄想了
And I put it in my videos.
然后我把它收入我的影像
That nigga ain’t want none. I been drinking. Where he at?
那个黑鬼什么都不想要 我喝酒 他在哪
No, no, no, where he at?
不 不 不 他在哪
Yo, watch out.
哟 小心
It was a prophecy.
这是预言
I had a prophecy about my death.
我有一个关于我死亡的预言
That’s why I go in the studio and do three songs a day, get things ready.
那就是为什么我去录音室一天做了三首歌♥ 准备好一些事
We don’t have time or the luxury
我们没有时间了 或者奢侈
to spend all of this time doing one song. We don’t have it.
地花全部时间去做一首歌♥ 我们没有
If I die, it can happen.
如果我死了 那会发生的
If anything were to happen to me, that album’s ready to go.
如果有什么事在我身上发生 专辑就准备出来了
So it’s all good.
所以 它非常好
I felt as if the only thing that can kill me is death,
我觉得唯一能击垮我的就只有死亡
and even then my music will live forever.
然后我的音乐就会永恒了
At approximately 9:00 p.m., security cameras at the MGM Grand
大约晚上9点 米高梅电影公♥司♥的安全摄影机
captured Tupac, Suge Knight and members of the Death Row entourage
捕获到图派克, Suge Knight和死囚区的成员
beating an alleged South Side Crip, Orlando Anderson.
和一个所谓的南方痞子奥兰多 安德森 发生了争斗
Tupac, Suge and others jumped Anderson, punching and kicking him.
图派克 SUGE和其他人 冲向安德森 袭击他
Terrified bystanders scattered as the group streamed into the casino
恐慌的人群分散 并冲入娱乐场
then out into the street.
然后跑到街上
Whoa.
停止了
Just after the Mike Tyson fight,
就像和泰森干了一架
Shakur, with record company executive, Suge Knight,
图派克和唱片公♥司♥制片 SUGE KNIGHT
headed for a club. While stopping at this intersection
前往一个俱乐部 他们当时逗留在十字路可
a car with four people pulled up and fired on Shakur and Knight.
一张车停了下来 里面的4个人朝图派克 和 Knight开枪
Shakur was shot several times in the chest.
图派克胸口被击穿多次
The driver, his record producer, was grazed in the head.
司机 唱片公♥司♥经理只是手臂擦伤
He’s returned to intensive care after another surgery,
他又回到了外科重症病房♥
still in critical condition.
一直处于严重的昏迷状态
All week long fans of Tupac have gathered outside the hospital.
整个星期 图派克的歌♥迷都聚集在医院外面
He’s undergone two operations.
他经历了两次大手术
His right lung was removed. He’s intermittently conscious.
他右边的肺失去了功能 他间歇性休克
Jesse Jackson’s been here. Family is keeping vigil.
杰西 杰克逊去了那 整个家庭都在守夜
Despite reports that his wounds were not life-threatening,
尽管报道说他没有生命危险