别难过 他是个混♥蛋♥
No, don’t be. He’s a dick.
你在这里干什么呢 你住在这里吗
What are you doing here? You live here now?
是啊
Yeah.
俩孩子
Two kids.
没啥变化
Nothing’s changed.
好吧
Yeah.
好吧 我该走了 赶紧把咖啡带回家
Well, I should go, I should get this coffee home
省得它也变得又黑又冷 像我的子♥宫♥一样
before it gets as cold and black as my womb.
我的电♥话♥你还有吧
You still got my number?
我有个旧号♥码
I have a old number.
对 还是那个
Yeah, it’s the same one.
我还在布♥什♥威克
I’m still in Bushwick.
你还住在那个阁楼公♥寓♥
You still live at the loft?
对啊 你有时间打给我吧
Yeah. You should call me sometime.
– 好 – 好吧
– Yeah. – Okay?
你们期不期待见到表弟表妹呀
Hey, are you guys excited to see your cousins?
– 嗯 – 那条狗会出来吗
– Yeah. – Is the dog gonna be out?
乔纳 小伙 那条狗不会伤害你的 他也就两斤重
Jonah, buddy. That dog can’t hurt you, he’s, like, two pounds.
那条狗叫啥来着
What is that dog’s name again?
普罗塞克
Prosecco.
我想自杀
I wanna kill myself.
啥
What?
不 妈妈开玩笑的 宝贝 像小丑一样
No, Mommy’s joking, honey, like a clown.
哼哼
Honk, honk.
你还好吧
You all right?
那是克雷格叔叔的新车吗
Is that Uncle Craig’s new car?
是的 是辆奔驰越野车
Yeah, that’s a G-Wagon.
– 我们能买♥♥一辆吗 – 不行
– Can we get one? – Nope.
你不想买♥♥这种车的 它们总是会起火
You wouldn’t want one. They catch fire all the time.
妈妈又在开玩笑了
Mommy’s joking again.
对 所以它才是这种黑色
Yeah, that’s why it’s all black like that.
– 说不定已经着过火了 – 你骗我呢
– Probably caught fire already. – You’re lying.
别靠太近了
Don’t get too close.
嗨
Hey!
– 嗨 – 莎拉 我要把这双靴子
– Hey! – Sarah, I’m gonna steal those boots
从你脚上偷走 太可爱了
right off your feet, they’re so cute.
– 嗨 伊利斯 – 嗨
– Hey, Elyse. – Hey.
嗨各位 我们在游戏房♥间
Hi, guys. We made an obstacle course
建了一条障碍跑道 你们想不想去看看
in the playroom if you want to come check it out.
这是沙斯塔 我们家的保姆
This is Shasta, our nanny.
– 嗨 – 我们买♥♥了个卡拉OK
– Hi. – We’ve got karaoke.
是的 我们买♥♥了个卡拉OK机
Yeah. We got a karaoke machine.
– 真酷 – 好吧
– Cool! – All right.
沙斯塔太棒了
Shasta’s so awesome.
她有个早教的硕士学位
She has a master’s degree in early childhood education.
我都觉得应该让她来使唤我
I feel like she should be telling me what to do.
马洛 你都在发光呢
Marlo, you’re glowing.
天哪 真的吗 我感觉自己是个废弃的垃圾船
God, really? ‘Cause I feel like an abandoned trash barge.
啥
Huh?
哦 八十年代的时候 有这么个大船
Oh. In the ’80s, there was this giant boat
里面装满了垃圾 就这么
filled with garbage that just…
在东海岸漂来漂去好几周
Drifted up and down the East Coast for weeks.
他们搞不清楚扔到哪里去
They couldn’t figure out where to dump it,
所以最终 他们就把船停靠在了布鲁克林
so eventually, they just docked the boat in Brooklyn,
把垃圾都烧掉了
burned all that trash.
第九个月确实很难
The ninth month is tough.
我记得我当时几乎都去不了健身房♥了
I remember I could barely make it to the gym.
棒
Yes!
– 给我吧 – 棒 莫罗一家来了
– Let me take this. – Yes! The Moreaus have arrived.
今晚会很棒的
It’s gonna be a great night.
– 德鲁 你还好吗兄弟 – 克雷格 你好
– Drew, how are you, buddy? – Craig. How’s it going?
真高兴见到你 马洛
Great to see you. Marlo.
嗯 我现在是个拥抱缓冲器了
Yeah, I’m a personal hug buffer now.
哦对啊 就像你一直想要的
Oh, yeah. Just what you’ve always wanted.
这其实说得挺对的
It’s actually kind of true.
你什么时候生来着
When is your due date again?
– 周一 – 老天 别生在这里了
– Monday. – Jesus, don’t have it here.
她可以生在风吕里
She could have it in the ofuro.
我们有一个日式浴缸
We just got this Japanese soaking tub.
– 克雷格的老板刚给我们的 – 哇
– Craig’s boss gave it to us. – Wow.
我老板就会传染给我流感
My boss once gave me the flu.
所以你们怎么想 是男孩还是女孩
So, what are we thinking, it’s a boy or a girl?
– 怎么个情况 – 我觉得
– What’s happening here? – You know, I feel
– 绝对是男孩 – 马洛这次
– like it’s definitely a boy. – Marlo didn’t want
不想提前搞清楚 但我其实希望能知道
to find out this time, but I kind of wish we did.
四十多岁了 谁还需要这种惊喜 是吧
Mid-40s, who needs the surprise, right?
你随时都能搞清楚了 所以
Well, you’re gonna find out any day now, so…
激动吧
Exciting.
嗯
Yep.
孩子们坐哪啊
Whoa. Where… Where are the kids sitting?
他们和沙斯塔在一起
Oh, they’re with Shasta.
他们有自己的适合小孩的空间
They have their own little kid-friendly spread.
松露芝士意面 还有点蔬菜
Truffle mac and cheese, something green.
是啊 幸运的小混♥蛋♥们
Yeah, lucky little bastards.
哇 那我们真能聊点啥了
Wow, we can actually have a conversation.
我就说
I know, right?
对了
Oh.
Siri 播放嘻哈音乐
Siri, play hip-hop.
嗯
Yeah.
你们家有炸鸡块吗
Do you guys have any chicken nuggets?
他只吃炸鸡块
He only eats chicken nuggets.
炸鸡块里面全是生长激素
Chicken nuggets are full of growth hormones.
你知道他们在大型农场里对那些鸡
Do you know what they do to the chickens
– 做什么吗 – 什么
– at factory farms? – What?
他们用一把热刀子把鸡的喙切掉
They slice off their beaks with a hot blade
这样鸡不会互相啄来啄去
so the chickens can’t peck each other.
所以德鲁 你工作怎么样了
So, Drew, how’s work going?
那个事我挺好奇的 嗯
I’m curious about the, um…
上次我们还说来着
Last time we were talking about, um…
嗯 没人 没人明白我的工作
Yeah, nobody… Nobody gets what I do.
我审计新建工厂建筑里给工人的
I audit organizational paths and systems for workers
组织路径和系统
in a proto-corporate structure.
– 嗯 – 对 当然
– Mmm. – Oh, yeah. ‘Course.
挺有趣的
That’s fun.
嗯 最近遇到了一些困难
Um, it’s hit a snag lately,
所以现在挺麻烦的 不过
so it’s kind of compelling right now, but…
你忙着一个大项目
You’re swamped, on a big project.
这个 还有 三
Well, that and three.
你知道的 就是你肚子里的那个
You know, the, that thing in your stomach.
哦
Oh.
是啊 三个孩子
Yeah, three kids.
嗯
Mmm.
– 很疯狂 – 是啊
– Crazy. – Yep.
你会很喜欢的 我们很高兴能养三个孩子
You’re gonna love it. We love having three.
而且老三总是最好养的 对吧
And the third kid is always the easiest. Right?
– 是啊 – 弗雷德总是非常淡定
– Oh, yeah. – Fred is so chill.
你都能无视他 非常好
You can ignore him. It’s fine.
淡定挺好的
Chill would be nice.
是啊 乔纳已经让你们够受了
Yeah, you guys really have your hands full with Jonah.
嗯 不是说是坏事
Um, not in a bad way.
我是说 他是个好孩子
I mean, he’s such a great kid.
他有点古怪
He’s quirky.
他的学校想让我们给他请一个辅♥导♥老师
His school wants us to get him an aide,
因为好像学校老师搞不定他
’cause I guess the teachers can’t handle him.
哦 这挺好的
Oh, that’s awesome.
嗯 他们 你知道的 在发现他的需求
Um, that they’re, you know, recognizing his needs.
– 是 他们 – 嗯
– Yeah, no, they’re… – Yeah.
他们很透彻
They’re all over it.
马洛 晚饭后记得提醒我
Marlo, remind me after dinner,
我要给你看个很酷的东西
I want to show you something cool.