Thank you for keeping me alive.
你也是
The same.
再见[意大利语]
Ciao.
再见
Ciao.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
马洛 我真的很抱歉
Marlo, I’m so sorry.
– 你为什么抱歉 – 我很抱歉
– Why are you sorry? – I’m just so sorry
– 我让这种事情发生在了你的身上 – 你什么都没有做
– that I let this happen to you. – You didn’t do anything.
我知道 这就是问题所在 好吧
No, I know, and that’s the problem, okay?
我只是 我
I just… I…
孩子和工作的事让我没应付过来
I got overwhelmed with the kids and work,
然后我就是 我没有照顾好你 我
and I just, I wasn’t taking care of you, and I’m…
我没明白晚上到底是什么情况
I didn’t understand what was going on at night.
我以为你 我以为你一切都好
I thought you… I thought you were doing great.
我是很好啊 我是说 我不好吗
I was doing great. I mean, wasn’t I great?
不要 去他妈的
No, fuck that!
我不 这不是
I don’t… That’s not…
我不想要这种好
I don’t want that kind of great.
好吧 我只是 我只想要你
All right? I just… I just want you.
我只想要你好好的
I just want you to be okay.
你知道的 如果你想要
You know, if you want to
逃走或者什么 我
run off or something, I…
我是说 我理解 我
I mean, I get that, I…
因为我也想这样做 偶尔 但我不会的
‘Cause I want to do that too, sometimes, but I’m not gonna.
我爱我们一家
I love us.
我也爱我们一家
I love us, too.
好了 你准备好了吗
All right. You ready?
好 来坐下
Okay. Come sit down.
来刷你的胳膊
Let’s do your arms.
好
Okay.
准备好了吗
You ready?
妈妈 这是真的吗
Mom, is this real?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我不清楚这有什么用
I’m not sure what it’s supposed to do.
说实话 我也不知道
Well, honestly, I don’t know.
你喜欢我们这样做吗
Do you like it when we do it?
我喜欢在你身边
I like being by you.
我也喜欢在你身边
I like being by you, too.
然后感觉很舒服 我觉得
And it feels nice, I guess.
也许这就是唯一重要的事
Well, maybe that’s all that matters.
也许我们不需要刷子
Maybe we don’t need the brush.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.