好了 小伙 坐下
All right, buddy, sit down.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
来刷你的胳膊
Let’s do your arm.
你想和我一起数嘛
You want to count with me?
好的
Okay.
一 二
One, two,
三 四
three, four…
你要去厕所吗 小伙
You need to go to the bathroom, buddy?
就做你自己的好朋友
Just being your own best friend?
晚安 乔纳
Good night, Jonah.
喂 你给莎拉带上她的哮喘呼吸器了吗
Hey, did you bring Sarah her inhaler?
嗯 那你
Yeah. And you, uh,
给乔纳刷过身体了吗
brushed Jonah?
刷过了
Yup.
行
Great.
别忘了我们明天晚上
Don’t forget we’re going to my brother’s
去我弟弟家吃晚饭
tomorrow night for dinner.
克雷格恨我
Craig hates me.
他并不恨你 他的出厂设置就是混♥蛋♥
He doesn’t hate you. His factory setting is asshole.
你觉得我现在被提拔了 他会尊重我吗
You think he’s going to respect me more now I got promoted?
不会
Nope.
但我相信他很期待能给我们看看他的新越野车
But I’m sure he’s really excited to show us his new G-Wagon.
“可牛逼了 老哥”
“It’s sick, dude.”
是啊
Yeah.
“是哑光黑的 和贾斯丁·比伯的一样”
“It’s matte black, just like Justin Bieber’s.”
“我41岁”
“I’m 41.”
妈妈 我的书找不到了
Mom, I can’t find my books.
莎拉 去把鞋穿上
Sarah, go put your shoes on.
乔纳 乔纳
Jonah. Jonah.
现在不是在玩游戏 好吧
We’re not playing a game right now, okay?
乔纳 把这只脚给我 这只脚 进来
Jonah, give me this foot. This foot, right in here.
不要香蕉脚 快来
Not banana feet. Come on.
– 这里 – 我还是找不到
– Right here. – I still can’t find it!
莎拉 去我卧室里找 你落在我床上了
Sarah, look in my bedroom! You left it in my bed!
我的 别乱动
Oh, my… Just hold still.
– 别乱动 别乱动 – 疼
– Hold still. Hold still! – Ow!
这不是我们的停车场
This is not our lot.
– 什么 – 去那个停车场
– What? – Go to the other parking lot.
不不不 宝贝 另一个停车场满了
No, no, no, honey, the other lot is full.
我们今天得停在这里 好吧
We have to park here today, okay?
– 那个停车场 – 别又来啊
– Other lot. – Not again.
那个停车场 那个停车场
Other lot. Other lot.
– 那个停车场 那个停车场 – 乔纳 我要去见贝尔夫人
– Other lot. Other lot. – Jonah, I have to meet with Mrs. Bell.
– 那个停车场 那个停车场 – 三分钟前就该到了
– Other lot! Other lot! – Like, three minutes ago.
– 那个停车场 – 咱们就停在这里 好吗
– Other lot! – Let’s just park here, okay?
– 那个停车场 – 乔纳 求你了
– Other lot! – Jonah, please?
– 那个停车场 那个停车场 – 我得去见贝尔夫人
– Other lot! Other lot! – I have to meet with Mrs. Bell
– 不不不 – 迟到三分钟了
– No, no, no! – three minutes ago!
– 不不不 不不不 – 咱们就停在这里
– No, no, no! No, no, no! – Let’s just park here!
– 妈妈 让他闭嘴 – 那个停车场 妈妈
– Mom, make him stop! – Other lot, Mama!
– 那个停车场 – 你知道他对他的惯例的态度
– Other lot! – You know how he gets with his routine.
他不喜欢我们用不同的方式
He doesn’t like it when we do things diff…
哦天哪
Oh, my God! Jesus Christ!
那个停车场满了 咱们就停在这里吧
The other lot is full! Let’s just park here.
– 不 不 – 乔纳
– No! No! – Jonah!
你高兴了吗
You happy now?
欢迎
圣维特斯小学
快点
Come on.
欢迎
圣维特斯小学
欢迎
圣维特斯小学
快点
Come on.
欢迎
圣维特斯小学
欢迎
圣维特斯小学
嗨
Hi.
嗨 劳丽
Hi, Laurie.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I’m so late.
堵车堵了好几条路
Regent was backed up for blocks.
– 嗨 马洛 – 嗨
– Hi, Marlo. – Hi.
你开始休产假了吗
Oh. Are you on maternity leave yet?
你看起来像是随时都要生了
You look like you’re about to pop.
– 嗯 周五就是最后一天了 – 哇
– Yeah, Friday was my last day. – Wow.
– 真是个福分 – 是啊
– Such a blessing. – Yes.
我也不想像个复读机一样
Well, I hate to sound like a broken record,
但我得和你谈谈乔纳
but I need to talk to you about Jonah.
马维什小姐跟我说他的课
Miss Marvish tells me that he is still having
还是上得很艰难 然后现在我们开始
a really tough time in class, and now we’re starting
担心他情感方面的成长了
to get worried about his emotional development.
进幼儿园也是个艰难的转变
Well, kindergarten is a tough transition.
但现在都四月了
But it’s April.
– 这倒也是 – 嗯
– That’s true. – Yeah.
况且他生活上也要出现重大的混乱了
And he’s about to have a really big disruption in his life, too.
– 孩子 哦对 是 – 嗯
– The… Oh, yes. Yeah. – Yeah.
– 嗯 – 这些我都考虑过了
– Yeah. – No, I have thought about all of that.
对 我们知道 乔纳很可爱
Right, and look, Jonah’s a sweetheart.
我们都爱他
We love him.
但你知道 他是个不寻常的小孩
But as you know, he’s an… Out-of-the-box kid.
他很古怪
He’s quirky.
而且他班上还有24个孩子
And there are 24 other children in the class,
乔纳需要占用老师那么多时间 对其他孩子不太公平
and it’s not fair to them that Jonah needs so much of the teacher’s time.
确实 不公平 你也应该知道
No. It’s not fair. You should know,
我们在家也在解决他发脾气的问题
we’ve been working through the meltdowns at home.
– 好 – 他现在好多了
– Good. – He’s doing much better.
现在也在给他实验这个新的治疗方法
And doing this new therapy on him that…
我们觉得一对一的辅♥导♥对乔纳更有好处
We think that Jonah could benefit from a one-to-one aide.
就是一个只为他服务的老师
That’s a teacher that’s there just for him,
整天都能看着他
who shadows him during the day,
给他提供他需要的所有额外支持
and gives him all the extra support he requires.
– 这太好了 – 是啊
– That’s amazing. – Yeah.
所以这个辅♥导♥老师是学校的老师吗
And so that aide is here on staff?
不是 我们不提供这种辅♥导♥老师
No, we don’t provide aides.
所以我还得出去自己找这些辅♥导♥老师
So I have to go out and get aides all by myself?
对 你得雇一个这样的人
Yes, you’d need to hire this person.
我还花钱请辅♥导♥老师们
I’m paying for aides?
一个辅♥导♥老师 他只需要一个辅♥导♥老师
One aide. He just needs one aide.
好吧 我想想办法
Okay. I’ll figure that out.
无论如何 我们对圣维的学生一般
Anyway, we don’t normally make these kind of accommodations
不做这种安排 但是我们很喜欢你们家 所以
for students at Saint V’s, but we love your family, so…
非常感谢 我真的感激
Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.
不客气
You’re welcome.
– 这应该会很好的 – 是啊
– This is gonna be great. – Yeah.
– 是啊 – 祝你一天顺利
– Yeah. – Have a great day, okay?
– 谢谢 你也是 – 没事
– Thank you. You, too. – You’re welcome.
– 好的 再见 – 再见
– All right, bye-bye. – Bye.
下一个
Next.
我能
Can I, um…
好吧 就给我一杯无因脱脂拿铁
All right, let me just get a decaf skim latte.
你知道即便是无因里面也会有一些咖♥啡♥因♥的吧
You know there are trace amounts of caffeine even in decaf, right?
哈
Huh?
哦 这个 是啊
Oh, this. Yeah.
就跟你说一下
Just so you know.
你还要吗
You still want it?
要
Yeah.
再要一个玛芬
And a muffin.
马洛
Marlo?
小维
Vi?
哦
Oh.
嗨
Hey.
你在这里干什么呢
What are you doing out here?
我到城里来参加一个朋友办的葬礼
Um, I’m in town for a friend’s memorial.
– 嗯 她父亲去世了 – 哦 我很难过
– Yeah, her dad passed away. – Oh, I’m sorry.