You can’t, Will.
威尔 你不能看
It’s an ongoing investigation.
这是一项还在进行的调查
I’d completely lose Annie’s trust.
我不能完全失去安妮对我的信任
Now, I do have some good news.
现在 给你一些好消息
The lab was able to extract enough DNA for a profile.
实验室已经取得了足够多的DNA样本
We’re gonna run it through CODIS , the national database
我们准备通过DNA联合索引系统 进行排查
and if there’s a hit we should know
如果有吻合的
within a week or two at the most.
最多一到两个星期我们就会知道
Hey, I ‘Il be right back. I gotta call in.
嘿 我马上回来 有电♥话♥找我
(Will) Lynn.
林恩
Will, what are you doing here?
威尔 你在这做什么?
I just came from seeing Tate.
我刚刚见完塔特
What’s wrong?
发生什么事了?
You’re not gonna believe this.
你肯定不相信这个
What? What is this?
什么?这是什么?
Read it.
看看
What is it?
到底是什么?
Just read it.
看了再说
“I can’t stop thinking about it.”
“我无法停止想像”
“You inside me. I get wet when I picture it.”
“你进入了我 想着想着我湿了”
Okay, stop.
好了 别说了
Our daughter wrote this.
我们的女儿写的
Annie.
安妮
“How big are you? I bet you taste good.”
“你有多大?吃起来味道肯定不错”
Will, stop it.
威尔 别念了
“I wanna see it right now.”
“我想现在就看看它”
Stop it, Jesus God!
别念了!上帝啊!
I mean, she’s 14. Where the hell did she learn this?
她才十四岁 她从哪儿知道这些的?
She’s 14, she didn’t make this happen!
肯定不是她主动的!
Yeah, but we’re gonna have to talk to her about this.
是啊 可我们必须和她谈谈
You are not gonna talk to her. But look at it!
你不要和她谈这些 但你看看这些!
Our daughter sounds like a fucking porn star!
我们女儿说的话 就像一个AV女♥优♥一样!
You cannot confront her about this.
你不能当面责问她
I’m gonna kill him. No.
我要杀了他 不要
I swear to God, I’m gonna find
我发誓 我要找到这个禽兽
this animal and I’m gonna fucking kill him!
然后他妈的把他给杀了!
Stop it!
别这样!
Oh, my God. You’re acting crazy, Will.
我的天啊 威尔你就像疯了一样
No, you’re not gonna– You’re not gonna read this.
不 不给你…不给你看这些了
Just leave it alone. Give it to me.
闪开 把这给我
I ‘Il see you tonight.
晚上见
(Doug) Now I need you to bring that back to me right now, Will.
威尔 我要你现在就把那东西给我带过来
I ‘Il get it back to you tomorrow.
我明天再给你
You do know it’s a federal crime, right?
你知道这是联邦管辖的案子吧?
(Will) I just think I have a right to know
我想我有权利知道
who my daughter’s talking to.
我女儿和谁在聊天
No, no, no. You are interfering with the investigation.
不不不 你这是在妨碍调查
You’ve betrayed your daughter’s trust to me.
你毁掉了你女儿对我的信任
She doesn’t need to know.
她不需要知道这些
You’re not letting me do my job, M r. Cameron.
卡梅隆先生 你这是不让我做我的工作了
I need you to bring them back to me right now, Will.
我要你现在就把东西给我 威尔
Yeah, I will. I ‘Il get it back to you.
好 我会还给你的
Right– [cell phone disconnects]
现…
Oh, you son of a bitch.
妈的
[pop music and chatter]
Hey, stranger.
嘿 第一次来啊
This is something, huh?
场面够火爆啊
Oh, yeah, it’s great. I feel 80.
是啊 真带感 我感觉我八十岁了
Mojito?
莫吉托要么?
I’m fine, thanks.
谢谢 不用了
(man) Hey, great party, man.
嘿 大派对哦伙计
(Al) Will, come here!
威尔 过来!
[suspense music]
Will. Are you all right?
威尔 你还好吧?
No, I’m, I’m, I’m just feeling, I’m–
不 我 我只是觉得 有点…
S– Sorry.
对…对不起
[shattered glass]
Will? Will!
威尔?威尔!
[suspense music continues]
I heard the door.
我听到门响
(Will) That was me.
舰长保罗:是的 很孤独 是我
I, I couldn’t sleep. I took a drive.
我 我睡不着 开车出去了一下
Well, you scared me.
你吓着我了
Will, you scared me.
威尔 你吓到我了
Sorry.
对不起
All right, so, are you coming up?
算了 你要上来么?
In a bit.
过一会儿吧
What are you doing?
你在干嘛呢?
Nothing.
没干什么
Is this you?
这是你么?
Are you, are you Sad Little Girl?
你 你是那个忧伤小女孩?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
You’re posing as a teenage girl
你在聊天室装成未成年少女
to chat with men on line, seriously?
和男人聊天 真的假的?
That’s what they do. They showed me.
他们也是这么做的 他们告诉我的
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
It’s a way of drawing them out.
这样能把他们引出来
Good night.
晚安吧
(Lynn) I spoke to Pete today.
我今天和皮特通电♥话♥了
He’s coming home for Halloween.
要他回家过万圣节
(Lynn) Well, he said he would try. He’s got a lot of work.
他说他尽力 他有许多功课要做
But, and he sounds good. Happy.
但听起来他很好 很开心
You didn’t tell him, did you?
你没有告诉他吧?
(Lynn) No. But I–
没有 但我…
Don’t, okay?
别说 好么?
Oh, about what? What?
什么事?什么呀?
Remember what we talked about upstairs, sweetie
我们在楼上说过的呀小宝贝
about Annie being hurt?
安妮受伤的事情
I’m serious, okay?
我是很认真的 好么?
Okay.
好的
How ’bout we go to the movies this weekend?
我们这个周末去看电影怎么样?
Is there anything you wanna see?
你有没有想看的电影?
Nothing you’d be interested in.
我喜欢的你不会喜欢的
Well, try me. I may surprise you.
说说看 我会让你吃惊的
Yeah, right.
好吧
What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
Why are you being so mean to me? What did I do?
你怎么对我这么冷淡?我做了什么?
I’m not being mean.
我没有冷淡啊
Katie, am I being mean?
凯特 我很冷淡么?
(Kate) No.
不呢
How ’bout we go on a bike ride this weekend?
我们这个周末去骑车好么?
(Kate) Well, yeah. Uh, can we also go along the lake?
好耶!我们能沿着湖骑车么?
Yeah. And we can go to that favorite rock that you like.
当然 我们还可以去看你最喜欢的石头
Cool.
太棒了
(Annie) Great.
很好
(Lynn) You know, you don’t have to do this, honey.
亲爱的 你不是一定要这么做
Yeah, I know.
嗯 我知道
Well, call me if you need anything, okay?
那 有事就给我打电♥话♥ 好么?
Honey? Give me a kiss.
亲爱的?来亲一下
I love you.
我爱你
See you later.
再见
Okay.
好的
You’re gonna have to talk to me sometime.
你早晚还得和我说话
I’m really sorry, Annie, okay?
我真的很抱歉 安妮 好么?
I didn’t know what else to do.
我不知道我还能怎么做
Annie?
安妮?
You’re sorry?
你说抱歉?
Yeah.
是啊
Do you realize what you did?
你有没有意识到你做了什么?
You fucked up everything.
你搞砸了所有的事
Charlie, my parents, everything.
查理 我爸妈 所有的一切
I was scared, okay?
我当时很害怕 好么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!