[sobbing]
[Annie, sobbing] No, please, stop.
不要 求求你 不要
(Annie) Stop, please!
不要 求求你!
Dad, please help me to stop him.
爸爸 快来救救我
Please, Dad, help!
求你了 爸 救我!
[screaming] Help me! No, get off! [sobbing]
救我!不要 走开!
Don’t. Please, Dad, help me, please. [sobbing and screaming]
别这样 爸 快救我
Stop! No!
住手!不要!
(Al) Will.
威尔
You all right, buddy?
你还好吧伙计?
Yeah, of course.
当然了
If M rs. Van Dersey wants the meeting, fine.
如果范德西夫人想开会 没问题
But I think that we should dictate the parameters.
但我认为我们应该先确定参数
No more of this bullshit.
不要胡扯这些废话了
Good.
很好
Is there any more coffee?
还有咖啡么?
Grab another coffee.
给他再倒一杯咖啡
(Will) Hey. I got you a new cell.
嘿 我买♥♥了一个新手♥机♥
Now, you have to promise me
现在呢 你要向我保证
that you’re not gonna try and call him
你不会用这个新号♥码给他打电♥话♥
or text him with this new number.
或者给他发短♥信♥
Remember what Tate said about the old one
记住塔特说的 如果那人 在给你的旧号♥码打电♥话♥
that if he tries to call you on that, you tell us immediately.
你一定要第一时间告诉我们
I’m gonna have to check the bills.
我会随时查通话清单
And if I find out that you’ve tried to contact him
如果我发现你在联♥系♥他
I’m gonna have to take it back.
我就把手♥机♥拿回来
Okay?
好么?
So what? Do I just start talking like Tony Soprano?
怎么?我要像电视剧里那样说话么?
Boy, I hope not. [chuckles softly]
孩子 最好别那样
I’m glad you came.
很高兴你能来
Yeah, well, my parents said I had to.
其实 是我父母非要我来
Well, even so, I’m still glad.
即使这样 我也很高兴
I want this to be a place
我希望这个地方
for you to feel safe and comfortable
能让你觉得安全 舒适
talking about anything.
能让你和我谈论所有的事
I just wanna be helpful to you.
我希望给你提供一些帮助
You think I need help?
你觉得我需要帮助么?
I think that what you’ve been through must be very difficult.
我想你一定经历了一段非常难熬的日子
You know, what’s the big deal?
你知道那没什么了不起的
There are girls at my school
我学校的那些女孩子
who’ve had sex with half the football team.
和一半的橄榄球队员做过爱
I lose my virginity and my parents
我失去了贞洁
make a federal case out of it.
我的父母就把它弄成了全州大案
Literally.
差不多那样的
I think they’re more concerned
我想他们更担心的是
that you may have been in danger
你已经陷入危险之中
more than anything else.
这是他们最担心的
Danger?
危险?
That’s ’cause they don’t know him.
那都是因为他们不了解他
You know, the thing is
你知道么
I bet my dad would really like him
我敢打赌我爸爸一定会喜欢他
if they’d met, you know, before.
如果他们之前见过面的话
What is it about him you think your father would like?
你觉得他有什么地方你♥爸♥爸会喜欢呢?
He’s sweet, and smart, and really funny.
他很贴心 很聪明 而且真得很幽默
And gives great advice and which , by the way, worked.
还给我许多不错的建议 而且都起作用了
I-I made the team because of him.
因为他 我进了校队
You think that’s the only reason you made the team?
你认为他是你进入校队的唯一原因么?
Because of his advice, and not your own ability?
只因为他的建议 而不是你本身的能力?
Well, he’s older. He’s been playing longer.
他年纪大 打球时间长
What’d you think about him being older?
你对他比你大怎么看?
At first I thought he was 16, okay?
最开始我以为他十六岁
And then, all of a sudden he’s 20 and I’m like, what?
后来又突然变成二十岁 我就有点…
And then we kept talking
然后我们继续聊天
and I was, like, what’s the big deal?
然后我就觉得 这没什么大不了的
He gets me, you know?
他理解我 你知道么?
He’s not judgmental.
他从不说我这不对 那不对
He’s encouraging.
而是鼓励我
And despite my age difference he still loves me.
即使我的年龄很小 他依然爱我
And he thinks I’m beautiful.
他觉得我很漂亮
What’d you think about him
你对于他对自己的年龄撒谎
not being honest about his age?
怎么看呢?
You know, Charlie said that
你知道么 查理说
when you connect like we did
如果建立了我们这样的联♥系♥
when you find that soul mate
如果找到了知心朋友
that’s the only thing to think about.
那只要想这些就行了
Don’t you believe that when two people are in love
你不觉的 只要两个人相爱
nothing else matters?
就没什么大不了的事么?
I can understand how strong those feelings are, Annie.
我能理解这种感情有多强烈 安妮
But, there are reasons why girls your age and men his
但你这个年纪的女孩和 他那个年纪的男人
aren’t supposed to be together.
有很多原因不应该在一起
Whatever.
随便怎么样好了
He loves me. I know he does.
他爱我 我知道的
And he’s dying to call me or email me
他很想给我打电♥话♥或者发邮件
but he knows it’s not safe
但他知道那很危险
thanks to my parents and the FB I.
真是拜我父母还有FBI所赐
I just–
我只是…
What?
什么?
I just hope he’s okay.
我只是希望他一切都好
[suspense music]
What, he go to lunch early?
咦 他提前去吃午餐了么?
He went home. Said he wasn’t feeling well.
他回家了 他说他身体不舒服
Hello?
你好?
Will, it’s Agent Tate.
威尔 我是特工塔特
I wanted to give you an update.
我本想能给带来一些新消息
Now, look, the motel didn’t give us much.
可旅馆并没给我们留下太多线索
He paid cash for the room.
他用现金付的房♥费
He told the manager he lost his wallet.
他跟前台说自己遗失了钱包
He even ordered a credit card right in front of him.
甚至当他面申请新信♥用♥卡♥
The, uh, the cell phone was prepaid . It was purchased in St. Louis.
电♥话♥是预付话费款的 在圣路易斯购买♥♥的
He paid cash for that, too, whoever he is.
也是用现金买♥♥的
So his name’s not Charles Hightower.
这么说他的名字也不是查尔斯海托?
Yeah, not that we can tell.
这个我们还不能确定
I found seven of them living in the U.S. so far
我找到了全国七个这个名字的人
but none of ’em fit the description.
但没有一个人符合那些特征
There’s nothing that even confirms he’s from California
甚至没有信息证明他来自于加利福尼亚
we, uh, we actually traced his IP address to the Czech Republic.
我们追踪他的IP地址 结果发现是捷克的
What?
什么?
It seems he’s running some sort of ghost program.
看来他使用了某种幽灵软件
It’s a software that basically bounces
是一种将自己的IP地址从一台服务器
his IP address from one server to another
变更为世界上任何一台服务器
all over the world.
的软件
Sir?
先生?
Sorry, I don’t understand.
抱歉 我不太懂
What does that mean?
那意味着什么?
It means he’s good at what he’s doing.
意味着他是个惯犯
But don’t worry, don’t worry. This is exactly how it starts.
但不要着急 案子就是这样开始
You need to go on through, go get your stuff.
你要往前走 拿走你的东西
Yeah, one minute, please.
好的 请给我一分钟
What about the car? Anything?
那辆车呢?或者别的什么?
Hang up the phone, sir.
先生 请你把电♥话♥挂了
It was an airport rental. He must’ve swapped the plates.
车是从机场租的 他一定更换了牌照
Gary!
盖里!
(Will) Look, I’m, I ‘Il have to call you back. Okay?
这样 我 我等下打给你好么?
Seriously, is my conversation
说真的 我打电♥话♥
that much of a threat to security?
威胁到安全了么?
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你的配合 先生
Is it over?
播完了么?
Yeah, you missed a pretty good fight.
是啊 你错过了一场精彩的比赛
(Lynn) When they do Real Housewives of Chicago
等他们拍“真实芝加哥主妇”时
I am so auditioning.
我一定去试镜
Yeah, right.
好啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!