真可笑 经过这么长时间
to be sitting here with you finally after all this time.
终于能跟你坐在一起 我既紧张又激动
[soft piano music]
[soft piano music continues]
There.
好了
Happy?
开心了吧?
You look ridiculously sexy.
你看起来实在是太性感了
No, don’t go.
别 别走
I’m serious.
我说真的
Come here.
过来
Come sit down.
过来坐着
(Charlie) Have you thought about us like this?
你有没有想过我们能像这样?
I know you have because you told me about it, didn’t you?
我知道你想过 因为你告诉过我 对吧?
(Annie) You don’t think my body’s weird?
你不觉得我的身材不好么?
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吧?
You’re, you’re gorgeous.
你 你太完美了
So you’re not– disappointed or anything?
你没有…失望或者别的?
Annie. Annie.
安妮 安妮
You’re perfect.
你很完美
You take my breath away.
完美的让我窒息
Can I just–?
我能不能…?
No, wait, Charlie, wait. Hold on.
不 等下 查理 不要 住手
It’s okay.
没事的
Charlie–
查理…
It’s okay.
没事的
Charlie, wait.
查理 不要
Charlie.
查理
[sobbing]
[breathing fast]
It’s okay, Annie. Don’t worry.
没事的安妮 不要担心
[soft metallic clinking of belt]
I’m just taking these off.
我只是把这些脱掉
Oh. Hold still, Annie. I’ve gotta take these off, too.
别动安妮 我把这些也脱掉
That’s my girl.
真是乖女孩
Oh, God. Look at you.
哦天啊 看看你
[kissing and gentle sobbing]
(Charlie) This is perfect.
真是太美了
(Lynn) How about the boys in class? [cutlery clinking]
班上的男生怎么样?
(Kate) They’re okay.
还行吧
(Lynn) Are they?
是么?
(Kate) Um, we’re making bowls in pottery class, but
我们在软陶课上做碗
mine looks like an ashtray
但我做的看起来像烟灰缸
which is kind of funny because I don’t smoke.
我又不抽烟 真是太搞笑了
[Will and Lynn laugh]
(Lynn) Nice. [chuckling]
好玩
How ’bout you, Annie? How’s school?
你呢安妮?学校怎么样?
Annie.
安妮
Hm?
嗯?
School. How is it?
学校 怎么样?
(Lynn) Annie?
安妮?
[chatter]
(girl) He’s so cute.
他真可爱
(Serena) I know.
我知道
You should go out with him.
你应该和他去约会
(Brit) Did you get my text?
收到我的短♥信♥了么?
M m-hm.

Why didn’t you call me back?
怎么不给我回个电♥话♥?
(girl 2) Check it out, Annie. Your boyfriend.
快看安妮 你的男朋友
(girls) Ow!

I told you before. He’s not my boyfriend.
我跟你说过了 他不是我男朋友
(girl 2) You keep saying that. Makes me think you like him.
你越这么说 我就越觉得你喜欢他
If you’re so obsessed with him, why you fuck him?
如果你对他那么着迷 怎么不去干♥他♥呢?
What’s your problem? Yeah? He’s cute!
你什么意思? 怎么了?他很可爱!
(Annie) Pick up, please pick up.
接电♥话♥ 求你快接电♥话♥
(Brit) Is this about Charlie?
是不是查理?
(Annie) No. No.
不 不是
(Brit) Annie, what happened?
安妮 到底怎么了?
That was him at the mall, wasn’t it?
在商场那的是他 对吧?
How old is he?
他多大了?
It doesn’t matter.
这没关系
Annie, wait.
安妮 等等
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
(Annie) It’s not that big a deal.
没什么了不起的
We met up on Saturday. We had sex.
我们在一起了!上个星期六 我们发♥生♥关♥系♥了
[hits locker, sobs]
(Annie) We’re in love.
我们相爱了
(Brit) Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Now just drop it. I’m serious.
快放手吧 我很认真的
[school bell ringing]
(teacher) The word ciao
ciao这个意大利语单词
comes from schiavo, or servant, and was used as–
源自于schiavo或者servant 曾经用于…
(woman) Sorry to interrupt, uh
很抱歉打扰一下
mind if I borrow Annie Cameron for a second?
我能请安妮卡梅隆出来一下么?
(Annie) Ms. Worley, why are we going this way?
沃利小姐 怎么要去那里啊?
Oh, it’s all right, Annie. Come on in.
哦 没事的安妮 进来吧
Why don’t you have a seat?
干嘛不坐下?
I know, yeah.
我知道
Holy shit! Dude, dude.
天啊 哥们 快看
[muffled knocking]
(Will) No, it’s Antigua. Anguilla is a totally different island.
不 是安提瓜岛 安圭拉岛完全是另一个地方
Honestly, I was hoping to get the crew
说实话 我本来想
and the equipment in the same place.
在同一个地方搞齐人员和设备
Yeah. Hang on. Hang on just a second.
好 你先等一下
Hello. Speaking.
你好 请说
[suspense music]
Sorry, I, I don’t understand.
抱歉 我 我不太明白
(Lynn) Will. Will!
威尔 威尔!
What happened?
到底怎么了?
They won’t tell me anything. I just, I just got here, and I–
他们什么都不告诉我 我刚到
Excuse me. Annie Cameron. We’re the parents.
打扰一下 安妮卡梅隆 我们是她的父母
Let me find the nurse.
让我问问护士
M r. and M rs. Cameron?
卡梅隆夫妇么?
I’m Officer Gomez.
我是戈麦斯警官
Your daughter wants you to know that she’s okay, but
您女儿想让您知道 她没事
maybe you should have a seat.
但是 我想你们应该坐下来
What’s going on? What?
到底怎么了? 怎么了?
We don’t know exactly what’s happened.
我们还不清楚到底发生了什么
What we do know so far
我们现在知道的
is that we think she was assaulted
就是我们认为在三天前
by her alleged boyfriend three days ago.
您的女儿被她所谓的男朋友侵犯了
She hasn’t got a boyfriend.
她没有男朋友啊
Well, apparently on Saturday
事实上在星期六
she met up with a man she calls Charlie
她和一个叫查理的人
at a motel, where she was sexually assaulted.
一起去了旅馆 然后被性侵犯了
The man is at least 35 years old.
那个人至少有三十五岁
Jesus Christ. Where is she?
我的老天 她现在在哪?
She’s in an exam room with the nurse
她和护士在诊断室里面
collecting evidence for the rape kit. She’s okay.
在收集一些被侵犯的证据 她没事的
One of the counselors from the hospital is with her.
这家医院的一个辅♥导♥顾问和她在一起
I have to see her.
我要见她
Look, there is a private waiting room just down the hall–
这样 这个大厅楼下有一个私人接待室…
We have to see her right now!
我们需要现在就见她!
We want to see her right now.
我们现在就要见她
She’s having an exam. You’ll see her in a minute.
她正在接受检验 过一会儿就能见她了
(nurse) I’m almost done.
就要做完了
I just need to get one more picture of that abrasion.
只需要对受损部位再拍一张图片
(Will) This is fucking insane.
这太他妈的扯淡了
Oh, baby.
天 宝贝
[sobbing]
It’s okay. We’re here. We’re here now.
没事了 我们在呢 我们在了
M r. and M rs. Cameron, I’m Gail Friedman.
卡梅隆夫妇 我是盖尔弗里德曼
I’m a counselor with the hospital.
我是这家医院的法律顾问
I’m glad you’re here.
很高兴你们能来
Annie here is an amazing young woman. Gail.
安妮是个很坚强的女孩 盖尔
Ah. This is Special Agent Doug Tate with the FB I. Hi.
这是FBI的特工道格泰特 你好
FBI? FB I?
(Doug) Well, any time a crime is committed
任何时候 只要发生
against a child using the I nternet

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!