It means a lot.
那很重要
Just be yourself.
做你自己就好了
If the Serenas of the world don’t like it, it’s their loss.
如果塞丽娜那样的人不喜欢你 那是他们的损失
No, it’s high school, Dad.
不爸爸 这是中学了
If the Serenas of the world don’t like me
如果塞丽娜她们不喜欢我
I’m screwed. You get it?
我就会悲剧的 明白么?
Not really, no. Sorry, I’ve, I’ve really gotta–
不明白 对不起 我现在 现在真的…
Yeah, okay.
好吧 没事
‘Night.
晚安
[incoming message]
(Brit) Is that Charlie?
是查理么?
(Annie) Yeah, he has a big paper due tomorrow.
嗯 他有一篇大玩意要写 明天就要交了
That picture he sent you is so hot. He’s totally ripped.
他发给你的照片真是性感 他好壮实呢
Sh. Shut up. My mom.
嘘 别说了 我妈来了
I got donut holes.
我买♥♥了甜甜圈
They’re very good. Here.
真好吃 给
Who was that?
那是谁?
It was Serena and Tanya. Oh.
塞丽娜和塔尼亚 哦
Get anything good?
买♥♥到什么好东西了么?
M m.

What?
怎么了?
She told me to buy a bra.
她让我买♥♥一个胸罩
Oh, really? Let me see.
真的?让我看看
Classy.
漂亮
You saved the receipt though, right? Mom.
收据你还留着在吧? 妈
If you think you’re ready for a bra like that
如果你觉得你已经可以穿那样的胸罩了
then we’ll talk about it, okay?
我们可以一起谈谈 好么?
(Brit) Serena kinda made fun of her sports bra.
塞丽娜她们笑话了她的运动胸罩的
Why? ‘Cause it totally, like, flattens out my boobs.
为什么? 因为它让我的胸部看起来就像飞机场
She said that guys would think that I was hotter
她说我换了更好的胸罩的话
if I, like, had a better bra.
我看起来会更性感
Does, like, Serena say like all the time too?
塞丽娜一直都是这么说话的么?
Because, like, you never used to.
因为你以前从来不这样呀
Sorry.
对不起
You don’t have to dumb yourself down for guys, like Serena.
你用不着像赛丽娜那样 让自己变得肤浅去讨好男生
You know that.
你懂的
Maybe she thinks that’s all she’s got to offer.
也许那就是她唯一能提供的东西了
(Brit) Her parents own half of downtown Chicago. [horn honking]
她家拥有半数以上芝加哥的产业
You get my point though, right?
你知道我在说什么对吧?
Yes, Lynn. [horn honking]
知道 琳
It’s a parking lot, moron. Go around!
这是停车场 笨蛋 去别处啊!
Did you get my point?
你懂我的意思了吧?
Yeah, Mom. I get it. [horn honking]
我知道了妈妈
Oh, for the love of–
哦 天啊
Bite me! Mom!
来撞我啊! 妈!
Yeah, I’m gonna get the steak sandwich , medium, with grilled onions.
我要一份牛排三明治 五分熟 还有烤洋葱
And can I get a side of chips, please?
还能来点土豆条么?
Oh, I’m sorry, we don’t–
哦 对不起 我们没…
(Al) He means French fries.
他说的是法式炸薯条
Twenty years here, he still can’t say French fries.
在这都二十年了 他还是不知道说 法式炸薯条
I’m gonna have the same thing, actually, except rare on the steak.
我也要一份一样的 就是牛排要三成熟
And to drink, we’ll have a bottle of–
喝的东西 我们有一瓶…
Really?
真的?
’92 Rothschild.
九二年的罗斯柴尔德
Fantastic selection.
很棒的选择
(Will) So what are we celebrating?
我们这是庆祝什么?
(Al) So A & A wants to use us. For everything.
A&A想和我们合作 全面的合作
They liked the campaign? Liked?
他们对这次活动感兴趣? 感兴趣?
How ’bout I just got a phone call from the CEO
我刚刚接到一个他们CEO的电♥话♥
that was basically ten minutes of phone sex.
有差不多十分钟的电♥话♥性♥爱♥
Hey, let me ask you something.
嘿 我问你点事
How old are you?
你多大了?
Old enough. Oh.
足够大了 哇
I’m Claire, by the way.
另外 我叫克莱尔
Hi, Claire. I’m Al.
你好 克莱尔 我是艾尔
That’s Will. Hi.
这是威尔 你好
Please let me know if there’s anything else you need.
如果有任何需要的话 请告诉我
Anything?
任何需要?
Can you stop? She’s nineteen.
别这样行不?她才十九岁
One hour. That’s all I ask.
一个小时 我只想要这些
Just one hour with that ass.
和那样的臀部在一起 一个小时
(Will) How’s Barbara?
芭芭拉怎么办?
Oh, fuck off.
玩儿蛋去!
[chuckles]
[cheerful pop music]
是什么样的胸罩?
[singing]
但是她让我退掉了
That is so weird.
真奇怪
Peter and I were just doing exactly the same thing in his room.
彼得和我刚才在他的房♥间里也干这个
(Annie) Ah, Dad. [all laugh]
啊 爸!
Okay. What now?
好吧 说吧
What? How old are you?
什么?你多大了到底?
[Annie, whispering] Why do you keep lying?
你为什么一直撒谎?
[phone rings] What?
怎么了?
Why do you keep lying to me?
你为什么一直对我撒谎?
(Peter) Man, you won’t believe the stuff I’m finding in here.
爸 你肯定想不到我在这找到了啥
(Will) I’ll say. You wanna keep these Playboys?
我问一下 你想把这些《花♥花♥公♥子♥》 都留着?
What?
什么?
Just kidding.
开玩笑的
Oh. Yeah, me too. [chuckling]
啊 是啊 我也是
What, you packed ’em already?
怎么 你已经把它们都带上了?
Yeah, kinda.
嗯 带了一点
[chuckles]
You all right with this?
这件事你觉得还好吗?
With what?
什么事?
The whole college thing.
就是上大学的事
Yeah, I guess.
还行吧 我想
Don’t feel pressured
不要强迫自己
into doing things you don’t want to do.
去做那些你不想做的事
Wait. This isn’t another father-son talk, is it?
等等 这不会又是一个父亲与儿子的 谈话吧?
Oh, Dad, we had the sex talk, like, three years ago
唉 爸 三年前我们就有过 关于性的谈话
and I still can’t order a salad with cucumbers in it.
然后到了现在我都不敢点有黄瓜的色拉
I just don’t want you to lose sight of what’s important, like–
我只是不希望你忘掉重要的东西 例如…
Taking responsibility for my actions
为自己做的事情负责
living up to my potential and personal expectations
发挥自己的潜力 达到自己的目标
staying true to my beliefs. Basically, being a man?
忠实于自己的信仰 总的来说 做一个男人?
Something like that.
差不多
Relax, Pop. I got this. Trust me.
放松点爸 我都知道 相信我
God. Come on. Let’s hug it out.
来吧 让我们抱一下
[chuckles]
I feel the same way.
我想的和你一样
You coming in, sweetheart? It’s getting cold.
进屋里来吧宝贝?外面冷
Hold on a sec.
等一下
Um, I’m talking to Brittany, Dad.
我在和布列塔尼说话呢爸
Two minutes.
两分钟
Okay. Now go away.
好的 走开一点哟
Hi.
好了
How do I know that?
我怎么知道?
Okay.
好吧
Well, are you still a virgin?
那你还是处♥男♥么?
Good, ’cause that would have been creepy.
很好 因为那让人觉得很怪
So, um, how old were you when you–?
嗯 你多大的时候…?
Did you set the alarm?
上好闹钟了么?
Force field activated.
上好了
Is Annie upstairs?
安妮在楼上么?
She’s in her room. Peter’s still out.
她在房♥间里 彼得还在外面
Amen to that.
谢天谢地
You heartless witch.
你真是个无情的女人
What? [chuckles]
你说什么?
You’re happy he’s going, aren’t you?
他走了 你就开心了 对吧?
Two words for you. Home gym.
送你三个字 健身房♥
[both chuckle]
His room’s gonna look great with a treadmill in it.
他的房♥间里放个跑步机肯定很好
Our poor kid is barely packed and you’re already redecorating.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!