What else are you angry about?
你还对什么感到生气?
I’m angry I didn’t know what was going on.
我气的是我一直都蒙在鼓里
I’m angry that Annie lied to me.
我气的是安妮对我撒谎
That I didn’t know the extent of her intimacy with him.
我都不知道安妮和他亲密到了什么程度
That I couldn’t–
我气的是我没办法…
What?
什么?
Stop it?
没办法阻止?
We can’t control what happens to us or our loved ones.
我们没法控制发生在自己身上或者 爱的人身上的事
What happens when Annie goes to college?
安妮去了大学你怎么办?
What are you saying?
你在说什么啊?
People get hurt.
人总会受到伤害
There’s only so much we can do
我们只能做这么多
to protect ourselves, our children.
来保护好我们自己还有孩子们
The only thing we can do
我们能做的仅仅是
is we can be there for each other
彼此之间的照应
when we do fall down, to pick each other up.
当人们摔倒时 我们能互相扶持
[suspense music]
[heavy breathing]
[thud]
Ugh!
[gunshot]
(man) Can I help you with anything today, sir?
请问您今天有什么需要的么先生?
(Peter) Hey, Pop!
嘿 老爸!
(Will) Hey.
嘿
(Peter) You look older.
你变老了
(Will) It’s only been six weeks, smart ass.
才六个星期而已 臭小子
(Peter) Yeah, still, maybe it’s, uh
是啊 这感觉 嗯
like Einstein’s special relativity.
就像爱因斯坦的狭义相对论一样
You know, six weeks to me, five years to you.
对我来说六个星期 对你 就是五年
(Will) I think I preferred you with a high school education.
我觉得你还是只接受高中教育比较好
(Peter) Dude. No way. I don’t want you to hurt yourself.
别 伙计 我可不想你把自己伤到
So how was the ride in?
火车上怎么样?
Okay.
还行
Okay. I’m still a little, ech.
我还是有点 晕车
Oh. Big night, eh?
这一夜够受的吧?
I was off my face, wasn’t I?
我脸都变型了 对吧?
Come here.
过来
Jesus, Pop. What is it?
天啊 老爸 发生什么了?
(Aunt) Where are the kids?
孩子们去哪了?
(Lynn) Come on, kids. Hurry up, the food’s gonna be cold.
孩子们快来 饭菜都要凉了
(Peter) All right, ready?
大家准备好了么?
Hey! [all laugh]
嘿!
[all clapping]
It’s fantastic.
太棒了
(Lynn) Look at the toilet seat cover.
快看这个马桶垫圈
It was her idea.
这是她的主意
Let me help you off with your flippers so you can eat.
让我帮你把脚蹼脱下来 这样你就好吃饭了
(Kate) No, Mom, that’s cheating.
不行妈妈 那样就算作弊
That’s not a very scary mask, Pete.
那不是个吓人的面具 彼得
It is to Grandpa.
这是给外公看的
Don’t get me started.
别恶心我了
He’s a socialist.
他是个社♥会♥主♥义♥者
(Grandmother) Oh, Cal, now come on.
哟 卡尔 来吃吧
No costume, Annie?
安妮 没有装束么?
This is my costume.
这就是我的装束
(Kate) You’re not supposed to wear a penguin
你不是只穿成企鹅
you’re supposed to be a penguin.
你是要做一只企鹅
Do you want me to come or not?
你是不是想让我过去啊?
Okay. I guess you can come.
是啊 我就想要你过来
[all chuckle]
(Peter) I’m sorry I didn’t get to email much.
很抱歉我没有给你发什么电邮
You know, things have been really crazy.
要知道 事情多的让人发疯
It’s no big deal.
没什么的
No. No, I should have called more. Checked in a bit.
不 我应该多跟你打打电♥话♥ 多上上网跟你联♥系♥
You know I love you, right? Right?
你知道我爱你 对吧?是吧?
(Grandmother) Did you kids ever hear the story
孩子们有没有听过
about when Grandpa and I met on Halloween?
我和你们外公在万圣节认识的故事?
He asked me to take a picture of him
他让我帮他
next to this statue of a werewolf.
在那个狼人的雕塑边照一张相
They’ve all heard the story, Susan.
他们都听过了 苏珊
(Lynn) No, no, we haven’t.
没 我们没听过呢
Okay, good.
好 很好
So, he goes up
所以他就爬上去了
and he stands right under it
站在雕塑正下方
trying to impress me, of course.
当然是想吸引我的注意
But it turns out it’s just a guy in a costume, right, hon?
但那是个穿狼人衣服的人 对吧亲爱的?
[chuckling] And he grabs Grandpa.
然后那个人抓住你们外公
And Grandpa starts screamin’ like a girl.
你们外公就像个女孩一样尖叫起来了
(Grandfather) I did not. (Grandmother) You did.
我没有 你就有
[all chuckle]
Annie, honey. Is that corn cold?
安妮宝贝 玉米凉了么?
Because I could heat it up for you, sweetie.
我可以帮你热热 宝贝
M m. It’s fine.
恩 还行
Annie, you have to try the sweet potatoes. They are amazing.
安妮 你一定要尝尝这些白薯 非常好吃
Oh, they are, sweetheart, they are. Just, just have a little. You’ll love ’em.
的确很好吃哦 甜心 尝一点吧 你会喜欢的
You guys wanna cut my steak, too?
你们是不是还打算帮我切牛排?
So, I hear you got a girl, Pete.
听说你交了个女朋友 彼得
What? No. No, God, no.
什么?没 没有 外公
No, it’s just this girl I met at a mixer.
就是我在调音台认识的那个女孩
Yeah, she’s a DG.
她是个DJ呢
But we’re not– you know, we’re just friends.
但我们不是…你们懂的…我们只是朋友
She’s super athletic though. She plays tennis and lacrosse.
她是个运动健将 她打网球和长曲棍球
You’d really like her.
你们一定会喜欢她的
Cool.
不错
But, you know, she’s, she’s not my girlfriend or anything.
但她 她不是我的女朋友之类的
We just started hanging out.
我们才刚开始一起出去
(Grandfather) Yeah.
哦哟
Peter, it’s okay for you to have a girlfriend.
彼得 你有个女朋友 这没什么
It’s pretty normal. Right, Dad?
这很平常 对吧爸爸?
I’m not sure I understand.
我不知道 我不是很了解
You don’t understand?
你不了解?
Have you guys had sex yet?
你们做♥爱♥了么?
Annie.
安妮
Was she good?
她棒么?
That’s enough.
够了
(Annie) What?
怎么了?
You can tell everybody about my life
你可以跟所有的人说我的事情
about me having sex and who with, but I can’t ask him?
跟所有的人说我和谁做了爱 我就不能问问他?
I asked you not to tell him.
我跟你说了不要告诉他
That’s the only thing I asked.
我只求你这一件事
Thank you, Dad.
太谢谢你了 爸
I hope you guys have an awesome time.
希望你们度过一个美好的晚上
(Lynn) Honey, please, please stay.
亲爱的 别走
(Annie) No. No. Let me go.
不 让我走
(Doug) Okay. Good news.
好消息
We ran the DNA from his shirt
我们将他衬衫上面取得的DNA
through the national database.
输入了国家数据库
And we actually found a match.
我们找到了匹配的样本
That’s, that’s incredible.
这 这真是难以置信
So what happens now? You arrest him?
那现在呢?你们抓住他了么?
(Doug) It’s not that easy.
没那么简单
While the DNA is on the database
虽然在数据库里找到了DNA
it’s still a John Doe. We don’t know who it belongs to.
但那还个是无名氏…我们不知道这个 DNA是谁的
I don’t understand.
我不是很明白
Well, there were other cases, Will
还有其他的案件 威尔
three of them, where rapes were reported.
还有报上来的三起强♥奸♥案
We were able to recover genetic material
我们从犯罪现场和受害人那里
from the victim and the crime scene.
取得了基因材料
The DNA profile is the same.
这些DNA都是一样的
It’s just that we don’t know who it belongs to.
只是我们不知道这DNA是谁的
So he’s done this before.
他以前也干过这事?
Yes, he has. (Lynn) Oh, my God.
是的 我的天啊
Well, he’s had other girlfriends before. I told you that.
他以前有过女朋友 我跟你们说过的
These weren’t girlfriends, Annie.
她们不是女朋友 安妮