and celebrate his birthday…
你们真般配
You make a very good couple.
真好
Very good.
行了 老爸
Okay, Dad.
什么叫“行了老爸” 我说的可都是事实
No, “Okay, Dad” no, that’s the truth.
都是托了苏菲的福 她比你可爱多了
And it’s because of her, she’s much cuter than you.
虽然她和我想象的不太一样 我说不上来 我以为她会更“荷兰”一点
Although I imagined her differently. I don’t know, more Dutch.
“荷兰”?我告诉过你她是法国人
Dutch? I told you she was French…
是啊 不过
Yes, but…
其实我也一样
The same happened to me.
– 是吗? – 是啊 尼可经常跟我提到
– Really? – Yes, Nico tells me about you.
– 他会讲起我? – 是的 常常
– He talks about me? – Yes, always.
奇怪了 他都不怎么跟我讲话
That’s weird, he never tells me anything.
所以我才要专程跑过来看你
That’s why I had to come to meet you.
您现在身体好些了吗?
Are you feeling better now?
是的 好多了 谢谢你关心
Yes, much better. Thanks for asking.
我们点些酒吧 举杯庆祝一下
Why don’t we order some drinks and have a toast?
– 当然 – 这可是尼可的生日啊
– Yes… – It’s Nico’s birthday.
– 我们就是为这个来的 – 生日快乐
– That’s why we’re here. – Happy birthday.
你什么时候回马德里
When are you coming to Madrid?
等我考完试 你问过我了
When I finish my exams. You already asked me that.
哦是的
Oh, yes.
答应我 这次带着苏菲一起回来好吗?
Promise me this time you’ll come with Sophie, okay?
你们可以住我家 完全属于你们的空间 我会搬到你妈那里去住
You can stay at my house. You’ll have privacy. I’ll go to your mother’s.
我很高兴看到你和妈妈在一起
I’d like to see that, you and mom together.
你身上有多少?
How much have you got on you?
– 什么东西? – 钱
– How much what? – Euros.
不要 爸爸
No, Dad.
爸爸 不用
Dad, it’s not necessary.
不 不 这是必须的
Yes, yes, it is necessary.
我已经几周没给你寄钱了 这是必须的
I haven’t sent you money for weeks… It’s necessary.
去吃顿好点的晚餐
You can have dinner somewhere nice.
钱不是问题 他欠我很多钱 我总是借钱给他
Money’s not an issue. He owes me a lot, I’m always lending him.
是真的
That’s true.
谢谢
Well, thanks.
– 我们得走了 – 走吧
– We have to go. – Yes.
– 托马斯 – 再见
– Tomás… – Bye.
– 再见 – 见到你真高兴
– Bye. – It was nice to meet you.
我更高兴
The pleasure is all mine.
– 替我照顾他 – 好的
– Look after him for me. – Yes.
– 再见 – 再见
– Bye. – Bye.
这次见面时间虽短 但很值啊
Well, it was a short visit, but it was worth it.
– 是的 – 可不是
– Yes. – Wasn’t it?
那么 几周后再见了
Well… We’ll see each other in a few weeks.
好的
Okay.
– 你的打火机 – 喔 没关系
– Your lighter. – Ah, it’s okay…
再见
Bye.
我做不到 我尽力了 真的尽力了 但是
I couldn’t… I tried, I did try but…
没关系
It’s okay.
以后还有机会
You’ll have another chance.
– 给我一分钟 – 你要去哪?
– Just a minute. – Where are you going?
去哭一会 一个人
To cry a little… alone…
那我去
I’ll be…
不接吗?
Don’t you answer?
不接 是剧院打来的
No, it’s the theater.
– 你今晚有演出? – 是啊
– You have a show? – Yes.
– 你忘了吗? – 没忘
– Did you forget? – No, I didn’t.
不过不要担心 没问题的
But don’t worry, there’s no problem.
他们有新的人选了 不是吗?
They’ve got somebody else, don’t they?
他一定能顶上的
I’m sure he’ll answer.
我今晚要一醉方休
I’m going to get drunk tonight,
你也是 这是给你的奖励
and so are you, you deserve it.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么了?
What?
没什么
Nothing.
这一切
All this.
都是你的错 你懂的
It’s your fault, you know that.
什么?
What?
阿姆斯特丹 还有你看他多开心 所有这一切
Amsterdam, that he’s so happy, all this…
– 干杯 – 干杯
– Cheers. – Cheers.
你什么时候走?
When are you leaving?
后天 明天是我在这儿的最后一天
Day after next. Tomorrow’s my last day.
晚饭来我家吃吧
Come over to my place for dinner.
我不想再和他独处了 受够他了
I don’t want to be alone with him, I’m fed up with him.
我也是
So am I.
我尽量吧 不过
I’ll try but…
我来做饭 别担心
I’ll cook, don’t worry.
那我估计会来的
Then maybe I’ll come.
– 真的吗? – 真的
– Really? – Yes.
– 太棒了 – 好啦
– Great. – Okay.
那么 晚安
Well, good night.
你的维生素 别忘了吃
Your vitamins, don’t forget to take them.
你今晚睡哪儿 亲爱的?
Where are we sleeping tonight, honey?
特鲁曼
Truman…
俄♥罗♥斯♥小男孩对你怎么样?
How did the Russians treat you?
不怎么样 没看见它肿得厉害吗 闻起来也臭哄哄的
Badly, can’t you see he’s swollen, his breath stinks,
不知道他们给它吃了什么东西
I don’t know what they gave him.
你经常来这吃早餐?
You have breakfast here often?
不经常 我约了另一个候选人 她去洗手间了
No, I’m with another candidate, she’s in the restroom.
她可能会领养它 今早她打来的时候 你鼾声震天响
She might adopt him. She phoned this morning, you were snoring.
有选择总是好的
It’s good to have more options.
况且那个俄♥罗♥斯♥男孩不想要它
Since the Russian doesn’t want him.
– 不想要它? – 是的
– He doesn’t? – No.
为什么?他们跟你讲了什么
Why? What did they tell you?
很显然 小男孩怕它会死
Apparently… the boy is afraid he’ll die.
– 那个小男孩怕它会 – 没错
– The boy is afraid he… – Yes.
是的 因为特鲁曼年纪大了 小男孩不能再承受又一次失去的痛苦
Yes, because Truman is old… The boy couldn’t take another loss.
她们之前没考虑过这个 心理治疗师也没想到
They hadn’t considered that, not even the therapist.
现在她们想要一只小狗了 或者一只小乌龟 一只鹦鹉
Now they want a puppy, or a turtle, a parrot…
我刚说到哪儿了?
What was I saying?
说到你老公不喜欢狗
That your husband doesn’t like dogs.
不是我现任 是我前任不喜欢
Not my husband, my ex-husband.
噢 不好意思
Yes, sorry.
这是我朋友托马斯 这是埃琳娜
My friend Tomás. Elena.
你好
Hi.
你有没有一个露台或者阳台
Have you got a deck or a balcony…
好让特鲁曼能在屋外透透气?
so Truman can get outside a bit?
我们有个露台 还有棵树 他会喜欢的
I’ve got a patio with a tree. He’ll love it.
– 好极了 – 并不是很大 但我喜欢狗狗
– That’s good. – It’s not very big but… I love dogs.
你们什么时候出发?
When are you leaving?
– 出发去哪? – 加拿大啊
– Where to? – Canada.
我告诉她我们要去蒙特利尔住几个月
I told her we’re moving to Montreal in a couple months.
棒极了 我把那露台修修
Perfect, I’d like to fix up the patio a bit.
只要你们在马德里 你们随时可以来看他
When you come to Madrid, you can always come visit him.
– 非常感谢 – 你们可以来吃晚餐
– Thank you very much. – You can come to dinner.
您太客气了
That’s very kind of you.
我老早就又点了杯啤酒
I’d ordered another beer! A long time ago!
你是不是聋了?
Maybe you’re deaf?
– 我马上给您端来 – 算了 我得走了
– I’ll bring it right over. – I have to go now. Forget it.
– 我得赶快 – 是的
– I’ve got to run. – Yes.
明天 或者随便什么时候你打给我 过来看看♥房♥♥子
Call me tomorrow or whenever you want, and you come to see my house.
我会打给您的
I’ll call you. My pleasure.
谢谢
Thanks.
过几天我会打过来的
I’ll call you in a few days.
再见
Bye.
这次是个女人 特鲁曼 你得习惯她
She’s a woman, Truman, you’ll get used to it.
– 你不会在开玩笑吧 – 怎么了?
– You must be kidding. – Why?
你不能把特鲁曼交给那女人
You’re not leaving Truman with that woman.
她怎么了?
What’s wrong with her?
她是个种族主义者 没见着她怎么对那服务员吗?
She’s a racist, did you see how she treated the waiter?
想想吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!