of subconsciously preparing ourselves for the journey.
想一想谁会来见我们
Thinking about who’s going to come meet us.
他们会去见你?
They’re going to meet you?
– 当然了 – 我懂了 那是在哪?
– Of course. – I see, and where?
那还不知道呢?我还在看第一章
I don’t know yet, I’m still on the first chapter.
那你…
And you…
你想见到谁呢?
Who would you want to come meet you?
我妈妈吧 大概
My mother, I guess.
或者玛丽莲·梦露
Or Marilyn Monroe.
我和我爸关系一直不太好 你知道的
I never got along too well with my dad, you know that,
但是如果他能来的话 我会觉得很安心
but it’d make me feel safe if he came.
我妈妈总是反复无常 她一定会迟到 或者走丢
My mother was so flighty, she’s sure to be late or get lost.
你以前不是无神论者吗?
Weren’t you an atheist?
十足的 没错 我以前是个十足的无神论者 不过再也不是了
Very, yes, I used to be very atheist. Not anymore.
明白了
I see…
好了 我会继续读下去
Well, I’ll keep reading.
睡个好觉 谢谢你来看我
Sleep well. Thank you for coming.
我爱你
I love you.
早上好 先生 这是您的早餐
Good morning, sir. Here’s your breakfast.
好了 就放在那儿吧 谢谢
Yes, leave it right there, please, thanks.
我点了炒鸡蛋和橙汁
I ordered scrambled eggs and orange juice.
你在格陵兰岛时早餐就吃这些 对吧?
That’s what you have for breakfast in Greenland, right?
我想给特鲁曼洗个澡
I want to give Truman a quick bath.
它有段儿时间没洗澡了 因为我没有浴缸
He hasn’t gotten one in a while, because I don’t have a bathtub.
保拉又不让我用她的 我不知道
And Paula won’t let me do it in hers, I don’t know…
快点 我们要去见一个收养家庭
Hurry up! We’re meeting an adoptive family.
你的儿子叫什么名字?
What’s your son’s name?
– 萨舍 – 好名字
– Sasha. – What a nice name.
他三岁时 我们在俄♥罗♥斯♥收养的他
We adopted him in Russia, he was three years old.
你们之前养过狗吗?
Have you had a dog before?
没有 老实说 我妻子并不想养狗 但是最终我们说服了她
No, honestly, my wife didn’t want one, but we finally convinced her.
萨舍特别兴奋
Sasha is really excited about it.
特鲁曼 你喜欢我们的房♥子吗?
So Truman, do you like the house?
真的特别棒 特别棒
It’s very nice, very nice.
我告诉他们我们之前从没养过狗
I was telling them we’ve never had a dog before…
是的 我们养过一只猫
No, we had a cat.
我一直都更喜欢猫 尤其是住在公♥寓♥
I’ve always liked cats better, specially in an apartment…
但是既然已经搬到这里 我也就没有借口了
But since we moved here, I have no excuse.
它看起来好乖
He seems very well-behaved.
而且非常干净 我送它去私立学校上学
And very clean. I sent him to a private school.
我费了好大的劲去帮它找新主人
I’m having a hard time finding someone who wants him.
几乎每个人都想要幼犬
Almost everyone wants puppies.
这对你们来说不是问题吧?
That won’t be a problem for you?
不会 这是治疗的一部分
No, it’s part of the therapy.
是什么?治疗?
It is? Therapy?
是的 我们的想法是 收养一只动物 就像我们收养他一样
Yes, the idea is adopting an animal like we adopted him.
他们之间的身份认同似乎会对萨舍很有帮助
It seems that identification between them could be very beneficial for Sasha.
那很有趣 不是吗?
That’s interesting, isn’t it?
是的 非常有趣
Yes, very much.
你为什么要把它送走?
Why do you want to get rid of him?
嗯 不是的
Well, no…
我要去旅行 一次漫长的旅行
I’m going on a trip… on a long trip,
而且 我没法带上它
and… I can’t take him with me.
好吧 那你回来了可以来看它
Well, you can come visit him when you’re back.
谢谢 那真是太好了
Thank you, that would be nice.
见到萨舍你就知道了
You’ll see when you meet Sasha…
这里真安静 我们简直不像在马德里
It’s really quiet here. It’s as if we’re not in Madrid.
你为什么不把它留在我们这儿?
Why don’t you leave him here with us?
看我们相处得如何
To see how it goes.
现在吗?
Right now?
是的 试一下 就一天 看看它和萨舍合不合得来
Yes, to try for a day, to see if he gets along with Sasha.
是的 没错 可是我什么都没带
Yes, yes… But I didn’t bring anything.
连它的牙刷或者睡衣都没带
Not even his toothbrush or pajamas…
我倒认为这是个好主意
I think it’s a good idea.
你不这样认为吗?
Don’t you think?
既然已经到这儿来了
Since we’re here…
也要看看特鲁曼的感受 不是吗?
To see how Truman feels too, right?
我不知道
I don’t know.
为什么不?
Why not?
– 为什么不? – 也许 改天吧
– Why not? – Maybe another day.
哪天?
When?
嘿 我们会好好照顾它的
Listen, we’ll take good care of him.
它不习惯自己睡 或者睡在外面
He’s not used to sleeping alone, or outside.
也许它能睡在那个男孩的房♥间
Maybe he could sleep in the boy’s room.
– 当然可以 – 它喝水很多
– Of course. – He drinks a lot.
你们可以喂它狗粮 但是我通常
You could give him dog food but I usually boil rice,
给它吃米饭拌小肉片
and add small pieces of red meat.
它真的很喜欢那个 还有松饼
He really likes that. And muffins.
– 松饼? – 是的
– Muffins? – Yes.
– 咖啡? – 好的
– Coffee? – Yes.
– 好吧 – 好吧
– Well… – Well…
我明天来接它时 会给你们打电♥话♥
I’ll call you tomorrow to pick him up.
或者我们会把它送回去
Or we’ll bring him to you.
– 很高兴认识你们 – 我们也是
– Nice to meet you. – Same here.
听话 特鲁曼
Be good, Truman.
别丢我的脸
Don’t make me look bad.
– 再见 – 再见
– Bye. – Bye.
来吧 我们走吧
Come on, let’s go.
已经很多年了
It’s been so many years.
我们一起睡觉 一起洗澡
We sleep together, have showers together…
– 好了 好了 – 好吧
– Enough, enough… – Okay.
今晚你住我那儿
Tonight you’re staying at my place.
我不喜欢一个人睡 你可以睡沙发
I don’t like sleeping alone. You can sleep on the sofa…
想睡哪就睡哪
Wherever you want.
我们来这里干嘛?
What are we going to do here?
不是什么开心的事 如果你愿意 可以在公园等我
If you want, you can wait at the park. It won’t be fun.
您说您之前跟谁谈过?
Who did you say you talked to?
一位女士 几周前我跟她谈过
A woman. I talked to her a couple of weeks ago.
我说过会来找她 但是直到今天我才有时间
I said I’d come to see her, but I couldn’t make it until today.
我想那是比阿特丽斯 她今天不在
I guess it was Beatriz. She’s not here today.
– 如果您不介意 我可以帮您 – 好的 当然
– If you don’t mind, I’ll help you. – Yes, of course.
我主要是想要一个预算
Basically what I need is an estimate.
想办什么样的葬礼?已故者是谁?
What kind of burial? Who’s the deceased?
– 我 – 噢
– Me. – Oh.
将会是我
It will be me.
他陪我来 并且帮我处理相关事宜
He accompanies me and helps me with all the procedures.
– 很抱歉 – 谢谢
– I’m sorry. – Thank you.
请等一下
One moment, please.
请跟我来 好吗?
Will you come with me, please?
您和我同事是怎样安排的?
What had you arranged with my colleague?
实际上 我们什么也没有安排
Well, nothing, in fact.
我不确定我是想要
I’m not sure whether I want…
一个常规葬礼还是火葬
a regular funeral or cremation.
我明白了 好吧 这是一个非常私人的决定
I see. Well, that’s a very personal decision.
关于价格 二者十分接近
Regarding prices, they are quite similar.
这取决于骨灰瓮和棺材的
It depends on the quality of the materials,
材料品质
both of urns and coffins.
您有家族龛位或是家族墓地吗
Do you have a family niche or plot to be buried in?
– 没有 – 没有
– No. – No.
我们有一些能够存放于家中的骨灰瓮
We have some urns for storing the ashes
可以陈列在那里
in the family home, so that they are on display.
这些骨灰瓮有着别致的设计和精湛的细节
These urns have different designs, and very good details.
我们还有可降解的骨灰瓮 可以像棺材一样埋葬
We also have biodegradable urns, which are buried like coffins.
最终 它会被分解成盐 溶解在海水里
And finally, urns made of salt, which dissolve in the sea.
不 我不要溶解在海里
No, not in the sea.
– 您不要? – 不要
– No? – No.
如果您喜欢 您还可以选择“白色瓷器”
If you prefer, we have the White Porcelain option,
配有金色的装饰性丝带 使得骨灰瓮更加庄严肃穆
it’s this one with golden ornamental ribbons, which give the urns solemnity.
打断一下 我有个问题 它们是不是都有一点小?
Excuse me, I have a question. Aren’t they a bit small?
我是说 能装下所有的骨灰吗?
I mean, do all the ashes fit in there?
当然可以

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!